I’m a goat baaaa (Muay Thai Mastery/spartan)

As for my workout tonight (gym closed today due to Easter, I’ll be doing my workout during my night shift)
Usual walking stance technique balance, angling, Gabriel Varga kick video and also his footwork beginner video (finished halfway two nights ago, has done wonders in half a video of drilling, has made my footwork feel like that of greats) hip CARS and core stability

I’d also love to focus on regressing kick techniques as to really drill balance, along with actual balance drills (standing on one foot, eyes closed head turned whatever it takes to challenge me neurologically and mentally.

affirmation EDIT: core stability! this is achilles heel talking!

Another note: I’ve removed fight specific modules like berserker and will add master’s coordination and keep blink and Heracles as I’m coming to understand my own unique style, it’s going to be very interesting.

2 Likes

I was going to recommend RAIKOV for your new custom, but I suspect that Muay Thai Mastery already has strong RAIKOV functionality.

The custom looks amazing. When it comes to focused use and when it comes to ratio of (consistent) Action to (consistent) Subliminal Exposure, I would not be surprised if you are the top user on here.

Tagging @SaintSovereign and @Fire just in case; though I assume they’re already aware of what you’re doing.

How many years are you into working with Muay Thai Mastery X now? 2?

2 Likes

It’s been 6 months, 3 of them consistently, at one year you won’t be reading my reviews you will be seeing highlights.

2 Likes

however, the reason you may associate me to years on a program is because i ran for khan for a year and a half on qv1, half a year on qv2 (it’s entire duration) and then again for 8 months on ZP, so i have a very Khany base. )

1 Like

i will be using this time where i dont have so much brain cloud to enjoy my space here

heres a video on core stability for me to much on and begin understanding

1 Like

It was because I saw this post from February 2021:

I thought you were probably running it then. haha.

But at that time the journey with Muay Thai Mastery was still to come. And it’s looking great now.

Wish you continued unfolding, bruh.

1 Like

more drafting for my custom

1- Muay Thai Mastery
2- Legacy of the Spartan (“we here at subliminal club believe in every body being physically designed in accordance to it’s nature”) I am the muay thai God.
3- Spartan OR Emperor fitness stage 3 (Will ask support which is better for martial arts and combat skill accumulation.
4- Heracles: <3
5- Matser’s coordination: Actually licensed it for last custom, didn’t end up making it in the last page (despite me actually thinking I ordered it)
6- DNA modulator: Let’s hack the Avatar and become OP
7- Submodel alpha: Let’s conquer the chess game of every single atom involved in fighting, unconsciously, and present the best fighter possible.
8- Subconscious Flow: obvious reasons
9- Equilibrium: Literally a phenomenal program to understanding life
10- Blink: Speed = power, this is heracles squared, and fighting marvel tier
11- Mastermind: those who did it best did it with their heads.
12- Legs : Strong legs= easy fight
13- omnidimensional
14- Yggdrasil
15- carpe diem ascended
16- Mystery: i’d like to uncover deeper secrets of what makes ME such a good fighter.
17. Merger of worlds.
18 energy augmentation
19. Deep state: Bread and butter of this OP ASS CUSTOM
20. Achilles Heel: Keep the train rolling smoothly by going directly to the parts lagging behind last, alternatively, used to find other people’s achilles heel.

i dont need mosaic, i trust in my conscious ability to guide the programs to work with each other.

2 Likes

Thank you my brother, and thank you for following my journal, you are a man of focus.
Commitment.
And sheer will

1 Like

End of day journal, i ascended deeply today, felt very good, still undefeated against recon and constantly farming those opportunities and blooms. Great attention had today and great content on my craft watched, good night

3 Likes

Another day another three hours, we had boxing sparring and wowowowow my footwork and angling and boxing is literally great. I was so good I was so amazing and also it was only me and this one guy there during boxing sparring so everyone was watching us, more spectators than fighters, I was so good, this guy who’s not bad (average fight bro) had to keep telling me (you’re going too Yallah (Arabic for “cmon”) I’m literally so strong, when I start to let “loose” people tell me to take it easy, my shots are so crispy I don’t need weight behind them

Right before the last round’s final bell, I hit him with this effortless body shot had him grunt and kneel and I couldn’t help but hitting all the spectators with a “Woooooo” and a hard flex

4 Likes

I listened to a loop of my custom before the journal entry about the boxing sparring, I have to say that I’m getting so good technically I went from being decent in sparring to being a nightmare.

Im hard to hit, I’m strong, I’m fast, I’m powerful, I use angles, my footwork has deep balance, I play the game very well, being aware of more and more layers to the game of fighting than ever before. This is a cheat code, at this point I’m sort of left dumb founded by reality and my manifestation journal and constant affirmation that I’m the best fighter there ever was. Because, I cannot imagine what type of person it would take to catch me off guard, at this point I’m just excited to see my wins unfold. My skills improve overnight, every week I see a noticeable difference, and I don’t mean here and there. I mean a giant overhaul in style, capabilities, a new tier of speed that unlocks different techniques, (every time): crisper technique, tighter, better breathing with every movement and strike and defense, better hand awareness and defensive control, better use of hands as a hand rather than just a closed fist, everything! And all these layers become deeper, while even more layers to fighting unfold.

When I box, I look like a newly pro boxer, my footwork is very on point and the balance that I develop using two stances (southpaw and orthodox) makes it so that I don’t just win with power, (people have to tell me to calm down even when I’m at 50% power) but I have very fluid slipping and weaving and ducking under, I angle a lot, I use feints, I smother you with my fist and then pull your hand down and smack you, I get off center line every time and you can’t tell where, I will use two of the same technique in a row and come with a third at an entirely different level and angle that will make you shit yourself (sure knockout in fight) I cut around people, feels like I dance around people, I break rhythm with teeps and jabs. My punching is amazing: chin down traps high shoulders relaxed, I literally pummel people for rounds and I never get tired , my hands are always up, my hands always come back to my head to defend me as fast as they went out for the punch. I have open hands when guarding and my fist clenched midway through a punch so it literally feels like my jabs and other punches are hand cannons from how quick and effortless they feel, like a cloud blast. My hands down style is so devilish because my strikes can come from anywhere. And my punches are super tight the best guys ever, straight out from my face no lag no delay no coiling just point a to b fast with a fist clench before impact

I am literally a nightmare to fight, and I’m tough mentally and physically and spiritually so

3 Likes

Im actually astonished at how well things are going with my Muay Thai. Im so so so so so astonished actually; this is reminding me how dumbfounded I was with the results of the other programs I used; with only four cycles in total, oh my god. I’ve reached a level I didn’t think I could possibly imagine existed when I first started 6 months ago, the freedom I gained in expressing myself; the sheer power and accumulated gains in tendons, hips, shoulders etc. how I emulate such great fighters so easily and how well my IQ has developed, my ability to interpret fighting the way I want and break rules due to my deep understanding of it, I see lines, angles, numbers, rhythm, balance, teasing, baiting, slaying. I love it, I cannot imagine that it’s been four cycles, like wow, I remember how astonished I was with wanted results and khan results but i am even more astonished now, holy moly; I think it’s the upgrade from zpv1 and zpv2. I’ve found myself just improving mentally every day and I love where I am in my life right now. I enjoy everything I do, I’m at a level where I’m not “waiting for a certain result” no more, I’m past what I thought possible before and now every extra inch forward is just euphoria, I’m an actual god guys; months ago I was overhearing Matt Baker the glory fighter saying “he’s a godsend what the hell!” And laughing as I spar, he would scream “THATS THE GIGA KICK” every time I left kick

That wa months ago; now they just all stare in silence and let out amazed noises when watching me spar.

5 Likes

Also reminder to all: recon is easily defeated with proper hydration (salt, water) and a good fatty diet with protein :slight_smile:

The one thing I notice now is how much fun the journey truly is; do I care if my physical reality is filled with the gold belts I know I can get? Of course not! Im living the best role I ever wanted, a role I thought long lost a long time ago before I stumbled across stoicism and then subliminals. The journey is so fun, imagine the sheer amount of stack combinations I can have, like when I did my stint with a wanted and khan, having a third program “flavor” the main two. I’ve done wanted and my Muay Thai custom and it’s impacted my fighting in the most beautiful, rare, and positive ways! I always knew there was the secret to being a good fighter was sneakiness, one that wanted allows you mastery over. Being calm in fights and before fights and executing your training in the ring is also something that even some of the greatest fighters never fully grasped. But, wanted gave it to me in abundance. I recall emperor black and Muay Thai custom making me a god; I honestly went from being doubtful to being so ripe with confidence in my destiny it was magical! And it tasted so sweet too, getting in touch with my beautiful shadow.

I wanted to see how running Rom with my new Muay Thai custom would be next cycle

Muay Thai mastery
Legacy
Emperor fitness stage 1

In a custom

Paired with revelation of mind! Perhaps the best preparation for revelation of body.

Either way, this journey is FUN! This isn’t a chore or something I “have to” go through to reach peak( this is something I WANT to go through, excited to go through, traveling the world, and the vast USA and defeating opponents by dancing around them and showing how true fighting is like, that’s what it’s all about. On the way there, I’ll have all these amazing abundant years to just experiment with new states of mind, new angles to the same fighting dream, different fortifications and flavors. I’ll be coming here with different achievements and saying “ I remember when I listened to my custom and revelation of dream, that was cool, I remember winning that fight and realizing xyz”

I love that I worry not about doubt and I understand the game of life deeply enough to bet on myself and go in 30999% on this dream, cuz I know it’s here and the only one that can stop me is me! It’s here!

3 Likes

I’d love to begin emphasizing more on my weak links of the week (what had begun to lag behind) which is bullet proofing my knee exercises and I will begin to overdrive focus on my mobility. Namely shoulders back, hips

1 Like

I will successfully work on this, I see the spots that are lagging behind slightly that, when fixed, will give me super speed boost to the already out of this world rate of growth. Mainly, groin mobility and exercising, hip flexors (and hips) and adductors. But knee strengthening is definitely going to pay infinite dividends for me. As my consistent Gabriel Varga “improve your kick” drills and exercises has made my hips and legs well developed and balanced, my knees have lagged behind due to how hard I train.

I got this easy Peezy.

1 Like

Im working very well with the beginning of the book “atomic habits” that I didn’t finish, benefitted greatly on a subconscious and unconscious level.

I see how winning happens now on a layer they described in the book, how, a simple tweak here and there,
A couple of slow repetitions of basic techniques here and there
A couple of strength exercises here and there
Slight tweaks to various types of defense and concepts, hands slightly more aware of their position and defaulting to guarding chin, slightly better balance, slightly better footwork, slightly better eyes, slightly better movement off center line

It adds up hard, every single time, because there’s so many things improving at once

2 Likes

My first 3 Muay Thai customs were MTMX with Mind’s Eye. It’s really a potent combination as long as you combine it with consistent visualization. On those customs, I began to master combinations that were instantly shown to me by coaches, it really made me feel more athletic than any other combination.

2 Likes

That’s very interesting, and I believe that you are right! Can you imagine how much bang for buck we’d get with legacy of the spartan in there :wink:

1 Like

About to sleep, keeping up with end of day journaling best I can

Today training was good, learnt a lot and sparred a lot and we clinched, I did three classes, the girl I like most and I think is cutest reached a point she just giggle likes a little girl when passing me, awesome

Overall, every day and in every way better and better. Im glad to be getting a new custom soon, and I’m happy that everything I want manifests so quickly and completely

1 Like

i said it once and ill say it infinite more times, the amount of results i got in only 6 months of training muay thai is absolutely mind boggling, its so much that it can make my head spin, these subs are cheat codes, I knew this from the wanted results and emperor black, what makes this all so much more amazing is that only 4 cycles in that 6 months contained my muay thai custom

this upcoming cycle is the beginning of the shining phase, my custom is about what i NEED. Im not looking at modules like a child at a store, i know that modules take up space therefore, i want muay thai mastery spartan and legacy as bases, for name embedding purposes, every module placed after that is definitely worth it as i aim to keep it as slim as possible.

1. Muay thai mastery
  2. Spartan: Apex fitness
  3. Legacy of the Spartan
  4. Mind’s eye
  5. Deus
  6. Subconscious Flow
  7. Heracles
  8. Blink
  9. Equilibrium
  10. Master’s coordination
  11. Faith unyielding
  12. Achilles Heel
  13. Immortal’s courage
  14. Submodel alpha.
  15. Cosmic navigator
  16. mastermind
  17. The lines!
  18. Inner Voice
  19. Yggdrasil
  20. Omnidimensional

BEEFY, will be in terminus, I love all the modules and truly believe it is enough to take me smoothly across my path.

I didn’t put in too many of the martial arts modules, because i am very good now with my IQ in this sport, and would like my mind to do the planning in terms of weapons, reactions to attacks, and ring awareness, heracles and blink and master’s coordination is a very cut throat and straight forward way to impose a style that I know I can creatively glue together and add fabric to every day in every way

anyway today i ran very last 15 minute loop of wanted and im on washout, can’t wait for this custom

IM GOING TO BE RUNNING IT SOLO!!!

7 Likes