I’m a goat baaaa (Muay Thai Mastery/spartan)

Very good today today. Every day and in every way better and better. I woke up angry due to a reaction I got by Another man who’s jealous of my energy: I complained about him to the staff where I stay and I moved on, remembering that it’s also an indication that everything I want is coming true. I worked out in my room with my room mate and came across a lot of insights. I’m discovering a new routine for my footwork as I come to realization of how important it is in being a capable fighter in the sport sense. Beautiful day. Ready for another

3 Likes

wow, just wow. I’m closing in on my second cycle of emperor black. I have finally understood, and done, manifesting. I’ve been doing my practices daily for close to 2 months, and i havent had such a thing as recon since beginning emperor black. I also was able to, for the first time, begin to take a step back from myself and look at how absolutely astonishing the results of the last year have been on subs, since zp dropped even.

I’m so grateful for everything,

4 Likes

Began a new cycle today, wanted and ascension chamber. Going to pair it with custom, my skills are legendary, subs are cheat codes and I’m literally living the dream because of it

4 Likes

Alright guys its time i posted my first iteration of a master plan. I have been training every day without fail, i go no matter how badly i don’t. i have studied the fighters from the Bay Area around me and i have matured greatly, yesterday one of them fought on One FC and won by spectacular knockout, another also won by knockout, in a fight dubbed road to one which is a mini tournament to find worthy talent for ONE FC when it comes to the USA.

My plan is basically the most advanced version of what i believe is the most complete and realistic way to accumulate skills at literal light speeds, in a balanced and wholesome, functional way with the main goal of winning endlessly.

Some things might seem unorthodox, that’s the point. It is so simple, it is so complete, it’s so necessary

“walking” (literally stance walking slowly and making sure i focus on keeping my balance, very mind muscle aspect of training, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: THIS IS WHAT SKILL IS.

Most fighters that make the art look easy have been doing it for so long that they naturally have developed a deep balance and rhythm. But, that was the collective accumulation of mere seconds every single day, over long periods of time. Most people remain without proper fluidity and balance their entire life, no matter how much they train, this shows the importance of WALKING.

Walking will be done daily, it’s basically just holding a stance and moving the back leg forward, then doing this again, and again, after about 5 steps, we do this backwards, it sounds easy but youll realize it’s virtually impossible to get flawless balance when done slowly

THIS IS A GOLDMINE, by spending many minutes a day here, over time, I accumulate the skill of legends, without having to spend years occasionally getting a second here and there over time.

Walking (bare minimum- 5 minutes - definitely enough a day to add up since this is something most people don’t even think of paying attention to.

striking while standing still (bare minimum - 5 minutes, balanced across all limbs)
this will be done slowly until i master the techniques

walking with striking (bare minimum 5 minutes, balanced across all limbs)
easily done forward and backwards, but not easily maintained!!! even with 20 pro fights i find it very engaging to attempt to create the mind muscle connection to throw strikes effortlessly due to your awesome rhythm and balance.

walking at angles (backwards and forwards, angling, 5 minutes)

walking at angles with strikes.

shadowboxing (imagining opponent, really taking him seriously, he’s super capable)

MUST DOS: While we attack aspects of fight skill that people don’t seem to develop as quickly as they could are other things that are nothing more than being rookies.

1. hands up chin down always (easier said than done, keeping this in mind is a key to success)
  2. TIGHT ASS STRIKES (clean and crisp, with the knuckle twist)
  3. DEFEND AFTER EVERY STRIKE (whether bag or shadow boxing or even walking, i must imagine a strike i should avoid successfully for every strike i throw, it’s only honest.)
  4. perfect breathe (no panic and no kitchen sink, i must be mindful to make sure that I get this down flawlessly, to a degree where my opponent will surely fatigue quicker than me, I must make sure every breathe is perfect with the strike, all diaphramatic.
  5. on the bagwork and shadowboxing flow work, i must always start a combo with a feint, because why not, and must always strike from the most untouchable angle, level, and distance.

THESE RIGHT HERE TO THE TOP ARE WHAT’S GOING TO MAKE ME SO SPECIAL. Many people don’t train mindfully, even top pros, they show up to training and do it, what I’m focusing on in the above is that every rep of a technique i do in the day. keeping above factors day in day out in combination with how many hours im training should weave my skill into thing of legend.

strength:
Gabriel Varge improve your kicks video routne
hip mobility and shoulder mobility routine
core stabilization routine and beginner calisthenic routine (at the very least extracting pistol squats, planche, and handstands.)
ab roller
pushups
joint maintenance and bullet proofing routine.
lunges
hip thrust
squat
pull ups

Bag work
All technique repetitions until fatigue, limb by limb.

Manifestation journal: Writing down what I want to get daily
visualization: imagining the awesomeness I see in me and dreaming about it joyfully.

So I am winning against the competition by virtue alone of just throwing, flat out, more strikes and techniques a day, focusing on intricate things that people neglect due to not knowing any better

conditioning of the body by eating strikes can begin to happen as fights near, so too cardio, all the other time is spent gathering skill points.

OH AND FINALLY, regressing technique movements in slow motion as to train balance and mind muscle connection, most of us can do strikes but can’t do them slowly, this is what will give me out of this world technique, too.

4 Likes

Eddie Abbasolo? That cross was incredible, he was landing the straight and the right elbow all night. I also remember when he fought Liam Nolan (one of my favorites), and despite being undersized he still hung on in that fight and did much better than I expected. A world-class fighter to train with. I’m hoping to see your name on the prelims of One FCalongside his very soon.

I love Gabriel Varga, maybe the best Youtube channel for fighting tips. Not many world-class fighters have Youtube channels dedicated to teaching technique, his channel is a goldmine of information. You can’t go wrong with learning tips from a guy who beat Lerdsila (!). I always used this video of his (Do This Routine Often to Improve Your High Kicks) but this new video you mentioned looks very interesting, something for me to look into definitely.

In case I haven’t already said this before, this is by far my favorite journal and thread in the history of this website. For someone at the very beginning of their fighting journey, the amount of insight and knowledge you offer in every post here is extremely beneficial for others. Thank you once again for sharing your thoughts, I was missing reading your posts and you came back today with an incredible one :fire:

2 Likes

Yes it was Eddie Abosollo. I’ve seen all these guys train and I’ve seen them fight, I’m confident that I’m a tier above, I don’t condone talking less of other fighters, it’s unfair, but I’m special definitely and I know that holding this mindset is the essence of being a gladiator, I believe it with every fiber in my body that I’m the best.

Thanks for following my journal man, I think of you a lot… because I think here and think the concept “built different” every day when I see how sore I am yet still go to the gym because I truly do believe that working when super fatigued is where you become built different, and then I think of you because that’s who I coined the term with, and it’s been an aspect of my game since then

Good news is, I’m definitely built different already, spartan is a cheat code, despite just being told a few days that it wasn’t strong enough and they wanted to dial it up… I still have insane amounts of strength and amazing technique each and every single one of my strikes feels like literally I’ve done it 50000000 times before. Love you bro, hope you’re well.

2 Likes

So how can we get you on One FC soon? If you are truly better than Eddie Abbasolo, that means you should be in a world championship fight soon; I suspect Eddie will get a title shot soon, if he can make weight and win his next fight. Winning the world title would be the ultimate stamp of approval for SubClub’s technology :joy:

I’m happy that the concept of being ‘built different’ has caught on and rang true for you. Some people, no matter how good they are technically cannot make the jump to the next level because they aren’t built different. Pain tolerance, bone durability, mental strength and perseverance, we can all train to improve these to an extent but there is a natural limit that only the top of the top can surpass.

With the way you describe your training, you train like the top of the top, and that is the only way to get to the world-class level you are striving for. I hope you get your opportunity soon, and if your gym/coaches are what’s holding you back I would suggest moving to somewhere where you can get that opportunity you have been working for.

I keep training, that’s always been the plan

Hehe

Daily journal: today was awesome, new group in hostel that is from a university. Second last day of work for the week before I get three days off. Really feel like everything is off my chest so good night world

3 Likes

Now to continue my journal

@bombayduck in not implying that I am superior to Eddie, I have huge respect for the man, what I do know is that I bring something unique and you understand that I’d be my own biggest fan

As for the plan written above, those are things that matter to me, I have a deeper trust in myself due to my two cycles with Emperor Black. The trust in myself isn’t where I’m at now, where I’m at now is finding a way to maximize yields for every second I breath, in terms of realizing my potential as a great fighter. This isn’t as simple as dropping intense workouts that I can only realistically do until my muscle is fatigued, while there is a lot of fatigue work to reach built different territory…I need things of a simpler nature to contrast the times I am tired from training, and as I become more congruent with the fighter I believe I ultimately am, I will be able to enjoy filling up with day with constant grind to my goal. When I’m not in the gym, I’m doing tiny and small things based on my mood, when I’m not in the gym, I could be working on my stance, studying content and fighters, revising my schedule; I mean at this point I have so much belief in myself I know that even when I’m thinking of girls I’m fulfilling my destiny as a fighter, I guess that’s the amount of godlike confidence you get from manifestation journal and subs.

This was a venting journal entry, I’m glad I released my thoughts :slight_smile: life is awesome and I’m manifesting some pretty crazy things. When I said “I’m open to a new level of awesome things coming my way” everything I wrote about, things of epic nature in its own right, came true in such dazzling ways I loved it, life is awesome.

3 Likes

Maybe you misunderstood the nature of my statement. Of course you have respect for him, that is clear - this is a sport of respect after all, and believing in yourself doesn’t mean you don’t respect others. Let me clarify one point however.

When you say that you’re a better fighter, I believe you. Let me explain with an example of a fighter who fought on the same ONE card, Zhang Peimian.

He was an 18 year old nobody, never fought outside of his homeland of China, only fought 2 non-Chinese fighters in his entire career by the time he got signed by One. He faced the number 5 ranked fighter in his division in his debut, and the teenager proceeded to beat him pillar-to-post, complete and utter domination for the entire fight. No one knew who he was, and overnight he became a star. All it took was an opportunity.

We perceive that the best MT fighters in the world are guys like Rodtang or Nong-O because we get to see them in our world. But the reality is that the very best fighter on the planet could very well be a poor individual from a slum in a 3rd world country, who just hasn’t had the opportunity to show his skillset on a global stage. All it takes is one chance, and that person’s life can change overnight.

So no, I’ve never seen you fight so I don’t have anything to draw from but I genuinely believe that you can do what you say you can do, because anyone can as long as they put in the time and effort. Again, all it takes is a chance to show it to the world.

2 Likes

Thank you brother for having the mind you have. I agree with you and I believe too, I am truly special and whether or not I show it isn’t my business as much as enjoying myself, thank you for your intelligence and everything man

2 Likes

Today was truly special, I am literally beginning to look like a phenom.
My boxing is so crisp and clean
My chin is always down, hiding between my titan shoulders
My punches are super super tight
My eyes are always open and looking for openings
My slips are impeccable
My dodges are superb
My trickery works every time
I hop in with a feint and then begin my real Combo, always balanced

As you can see it’s hard to describe every single detail, I’m better off saying that I am definitely a more dangerous man, i sometimes see how shocked others are at how good my technique is. All of my techniques are great

I’ve been commiting more time of my day doing the slow balance driven “walking stance” and doing the techniques super slowly as to perfect them; and regressing kicks as to train my muscles and form, it’s all coming together nicely, I’m actually in a state of believing those who go up against me are really being set up to lose, I love that; because it feels good being in that state, I love it because I understand you truly have to believe something in order for it to come true, I understand reality is in my hands; and I know that being super 100000% in my own corner is the only real way to love my spirit

6 Likes

Time to journal, my mind feels amazing, I’m getting better every day and in every way; getting better at training and using my time more efficiently, good night.

2 Likes

Time to journal. I’ve reached a level of awareness now that I believe it’s time I began to journal my fitness journey and what I do exactly on the daily, so that I can make sure I’m maintaining the correct things and habits.

My utmost habit will be to feel absolutely superb, there’s one reason I’m The best, it’s because I feel amazing, I love life and life loves me back; therefore, I cause a ripple effect into space and time and assure myself Victory after victory.

I train this literally by feeling good no matter what happens. Smell of fresh shit in the air? Perfect time for training; life is awesome, having amazing golden belts is wonderful, I am granted all the most amazing perks and I look so badass being the baddest man on earth! Feels good (visualizing). Lately my journey has become so amazing it has begun to snowball in terms of how much power I now am aware that I have in me. So I feel good no matter what, and when I feel bad it’s only until I’m back to my senses; I have to be very kind to myself because I am independent and this is part of the reason why I’m so developed and devastating.

As long as I feel good, I’m always the victor, even if it’s five minutes a day…. But…: the more the merrier because being a champion is such a fantastic and jaw dropping experience.

Okay now let’s get to what I did today and how I’m tackling it:

1. One hour of Muay Thai session; it’s teep week at my gym so we drilled teeps, there was tons of kicking and teeping this session, my kicks felt amazing, they’ve been getting better day by day and my custom with the legs module in it has been going on for a while now so you can imagine how good my form must be

2. One hour on my own: bag work, drilling techniques slow and fast, regressive, focusing on things such as hand placement and balance etc (everything that I can think of to equal absolutely legendary tier of technique in every single thing I throw). I threw all techniques, (jabs cross kicks knees elbows) on both stances.

3. Drilling and sparring: we partnered and went one round my partner kicks and I can defend in one of 4 ways, check. Low kick the back of their standing leg simultaneously, step out and grab the kick, and leaning back. I felt great as usual, I enjoy drilling and I feel good because this gym has tons of very intricate drilling, in our boxing sessions, we have a drill that consists of partnering up and throwing a jab into your partner’s mitt and then he throws a cross for you to slip, then you 1-2 and he 1-2’s you back and you slip both the punches, and then 1-2-3 and he throws a cross that I slip; and then three hooks, two get blocked with the usual raise guard and one is leaned back on. Great stuff.

After last class (3 hours finished): I did ab roller and I did a 10 minute kick drill video by Gabriel Varga

Notes: feels amazing drilling basic techniques very slowly and perfecting the technique; this is something I don’t see many do. It feels good doing my Muay Thai walking more and more. My balance is getting better because my sense of how important balance is to doing anything in this sport is; and I literally see championship contenders losing balance…. It’s one of the master keys imo

If anyone asks I’ll post videos on the walking and the kick drilling and pretty much anything

My dietary habits have improved, I’m eating less bad things and more good things, and I love and enjoy eating so lately it’s improving day by day, tonight I settled for five eggs instead of looking for sugary stuff or a meal, love eating like a spartan :muscle:

3 Likes

Another great day, my approach now which feels more complete compels me to go to training even when tired, today I was exhausted but finished the same, three hours, my hour on my own working on technique has yielded humungous fruit, I was astonished at my balance and technique as I did the walking in stance, my techniques are better, as long as I take this serious and do it daily I’ll be a master.

I’m getting a lot of lustful stares these days and a lot of girls are just hooked eyes on me wherever I go so that’s cool

2 Likes

Same day entry as above, I’m achieving a lot in terms of keeping my hands up and chin down, my guard is impeccable. One thing I believe is missing that I still do not do amongst all that I do is conditioning, I’d love to start tomorrow by asking someone at training to give me a good intro to it with some body and leg conditioning. Conditioning will also give me a mental edge because taking the pain in training makes the pain less impactful to my will during the fights, and I’ll be able to enjoy myself as I always do. Cardio and conditioning and skill (technique, footwork, IQ)

3 Likes

There are a few things I must default to unconsciously in the ring, the image of my girlfriend isn’t one of them, because my girlfriend isn’t in the ring. The things I want to default to (as a base) are always having my hands either up to protect me or ready to reactively stop a strike, another is to have superb balance and clean striking (technique and power wise) and another is to either always have my chin tucked down and shoulders up or ready to turtle reactively

Another tier of things to is to always breath the way I practice (exhale on strike, exhale on hit taken), the ring is my domain! I breathe right and I have an infinite gas tank.

Another tier of things is to try and always begin a combo with a feint into the actual combo, and to try and use to my utmost greediest extent every layer of angling and distancing and level

2 Likes

I’m grateful to be me

2 Likes

so this cycle of wanted has been…

look it’s been a year on wanted, i went from having a very deeply engrained jealousy and inferiority complex to actually believing i can get anything i ever wanted and also i actually believe now i’m the best prize any girl can get, the hotter the more of a prize i am, you cannot convince me otherwise.

So this cycle has me reveling in this confidence and through it developing my abilities to always return to center and remember why im breathing. Wanted is a lot deeper than “women”, wanted is about not needing validation from outside, anymore, in a world where men are all bragging, you become one who really doesn’t even dream of wasting that kind of energy, because women don’t care, and neither should I, because I am my main fan…

Wanted from the moment it was released also struck me as a great fighting program, so much so that i wanted to ask @Fire about it on the wanted release thread but i didn’t. It proves more and more to me by the cycle that the “Secrets” embedded in the wanted script are bleeding into my fighting (i have mosaic in my custom to further aid this) and im developing this ability to be soooo cool and calm, i can even imagine huge fights in my mind’s eye and i even feel the deep adrenaline sometimes as i envision this, and i know my coolness, in combination with the fact that i’m an absolutely out of this planet fighter, makes it such an enjoyable road.

5 Likes

things i want to focus on more this upcoming week
HIP CARS
BALANCE DRILLS
SHOULDER CARS
EXTRA GABRIEL VARGA FOLLOW ALONGS (I’m doing his “improve your kicks” follow along daily after training and my kicks are…wow…like thank you @SaintSovereign this program and your subs are legit reality hacks i’m so confident in my success.

2 Likes