Humanity Reborn [Dragon Reborn A Love Bomb for Humanity]

Day 17
I guess it’s mainly because of staying at home that I’m getting recon in the form of irascibility and procrastination. However, procrastination has been an integral part of my healing on Dragon Reborn since St 1, to the point it overpowered the insane productivity I was getting on Mogul. The price for my healing was not too high, however, and I managed to do some work for the last six months anyway. I know I could have done twice as much as I have but the deep healing I’ve been going through was worth it, I feel. I’m glad I’ll be finishing off my journey on the dragon since a lot of challenges await me and I just can’t wait till I switch to the brand new Stark ZP. I consider running LBfH fr one more cycle but I may switch to Ascension instead. Stark+Ascension is my way to go now, I think, I feel, and I intuite. :blush:

2 Likes

Day 18
LBfH and DR have made me feel internally complete and seem to have fixed some profound schism in my psyche. The cracks have got smoothed out, and the gaps filled in.
“I am” has changed its meaning entirely where “I” seems to be a joke so that the gods can laugh at us, mere mortals and their little egos. “I” has lost its old meaning and barely has any anymore whilst “am” got elevated to the sky where the fact of being, breathing, thinking and feeling is the only “thing” that has been left to us by the gods and we should be grateful for that and a lot.
People show “me” their negativity stemming from being poor wretches trying to find a little moment of reprieve. They cannot even graze “me” in the slightest. I’m a timeless “being” whose body will get corrupted one day but is my spirit to drink nectar and eat ambrosia till it comes?
Beautiful women…with beautiful hearts cannot stop looking into “me” looking for a savior who would take them up and up to heaven.

The new era is coming if “I” only open my little heart to its power and beauty a little wider.

5 Likes

Same here. I remember weird procrastination or non-productivity effects in DR.

But I say it was weird because, I would do ‘just a bit of work’ and it would seem to get things done. As if the actions I did manage to take were being empowered in some way.

Something about that represents the overall feel of Dragon Reborn for me.

Now, 5 days into this next post-DR stage of subliminals, I still feel somewhat in-between. I’m not yet being super-productive and I want to be more productive. But I think I also don’t feel that ‘Systems Offline for Maintenance’ feeling that I had with Dragon Reborn. During DR, It felt like there were so many things happening, but just not on-stage where I and everyone else could observe. Behind-the-scenes and beneath-the-surface.

3 Likes

Beautifully expressed and profound… Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, it’s not like I couldn’t do any work but I would just do as much as I thought was necessary to get the feeling I did some essential work at least. The fact I managed to do some work helped me keep feeling good about myself although the awareness that I could have done more was always there.

There’s definitely more to it than I can express and even more so than I can grasp. LBfH is a revolutionary program and I think its essential mechanics should be implemented in every sub. Especially that instant self-perception shift and the fact you don’t really care whether others perceive you in a negative way since you know that you’re a beautiful human being belonging with all humanity. LBfH helps you get attuned to your very core and embrace it with great love. I think and feel it’s just the first step to something much greater than that.

4 Likes

I agree with everything you said and Ive experienced it during this cycle of LBH… Im just having some trouble with this part for now.

Today after 4 days of recon and overload, Im strongly feeling this.

2 Likes

I’m sure this title given more time to work on our inner world would transform us in the best version of human we can be. Human as a feeling and ethical being sharing his love, kindness and wisdom with humanity that is. I feel it would be a great combo if paired up with Rebirth or Limit Destroyer.

1 Like

I can easily see myself using it for many cycles, who knows what wonders awaits for us.

Next cycle I begin my LBH-Heartsong custom.

3 Likes

I can imagine how wonderful it would be to run this stack with my would-be wife running it as well. We’re doing LBfH together and it’s taken our relationship to a whole new level already.

3 Likes

Im very happy for both of you!! Keep growing and having fun!!! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

2 Likes

Thank you. I may be that there’s nothing better than connecting with your woman on many levels and go deeper into one another on each of them.

2 Likes

Day 21
This is the last day on DR and it’s time to sum up the journey briefly.
That was a challenging ride since DR required of me a lot of energy I could have invested in something else but it was worth it since DR changed me at many levels and it seems to me that it cleared out all my internal rubbish since I haven’t had any healing and reframing dreams for around two weeks. Apart from that, a lot of my defensive automatic reactions got removed. Also, a lot of negativity got removed. I feel like a monolith and I’m more than ready to embark on the next journey, and I’m really excited about where my new stack is going to lead me.

When it comes to the drawback, DR turned down my productivity quite a lot, and to deal with recon I used to overeat and as the result, I put on 10 kg. It’s not like DR is all at fault but it was the main factor. Now it’s time to put off and take care of my lack of self-discipline as well. I’ll be running Stark+LBfH and Spartan starting on Monday.

7 Likes

Nice, best wishes for your new stack

2 Likes

It’s been almost one week since I stopped listening to DR and LBfH and it looks like the processing got so intense that it tackles my deepest issue related to trust. I didn’t trust people almost at all for whole my life and I used to feel threatened, even physically, by people around me even though they didn’t do anything that could indicate they wanted to do me a harm. It’s related to my childhood and adolescence when my father would treat me badly and the attitude of victim that stemmed from it that people could easily sense and a lot of them abused me for that. The recon I’m getting indicates that that issue is being tackled as I had a lot of negative thoughts related to trusting my wife and people around me today. At some point I also felt physically threatened by my students and colleagues just passing me by. It’s a bit insane but that was my reality for almost whole my life. I haven’t experienced that for many months and I can firmly say that it’s recon. In the morning it was okay but hit me in the afternoon and now, in the evening, it seems to have passed. I think my bad is I didn’t do a washout when I finished my DR+LBfH stack and I went for my new stack straight ahead. Fortunately, it was nothing critical. It may be also the reason why my new stack seems to be kicking in really slowly.

4 Likes

Do you remember that realisation? I’m curious if you want to share

I cannot recall that, sorry. :blush: