How To Use Subliminal Club Products To Improve Mental Health

I am / was on just 25 mg…80 mg seems quite high

1 Like

Yeah, it’s the max dose. Any higher and it’s prescribed off-label.

I hope whether you choose to stay or go off the antidepressant, you continue to do well :slight_smile: It is very possible you don’t need it anymore. Just have a support system in place, e.g. contact with a doctor and letting close family members know that you’re attempting to go off.

1 Like

Yeah, next summer I’m going off antidepressant :smiley: ZP definitly has potential to change my beliefs system :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I am also thinking of tapering off and will use only if symptoms arrived back…but after using zp i am more calm relax than the paxil or any other medicine i have tried

1 Like

have any of you found anything for sleep?

such a pain to never have a consistent sleep schedule since i was in high school.

and i also have this problem where not only do i fall asleep at random times each day but i also wake up 3-4 times per night to go piss.

have any of you found any products that made significant impact on sleep quality and consistency?

You may want to check out the Sleeping Hacks and Aids thread.

1 Like

I sometimes resort to alcohol, but I don’t recommend it. It’s very effective though!

Two calming natural supplements include 5-HTP and Inositol. I’ve tried both, I like them. You can research them. You might also consider a low-dose lithium supplement (e.g. https://www.amazon.com/Swanson-Antioxidant-Emotional-Supplement-Elemental/dp/B00P2F9LK8).

I’ve bought something called Bach Rescue Night spray yesterday. Worked fine so far. You can try something with melatonin I guess

Complex PTSD

Regeneration ZP + Dragon Reborn

I was depressed as a child and went to my doctor. The doctor explained:

You think you’re depressed, look at this 80 year old, she cannot get up, she’s full of pain…

… whilst showing me the patients details on his computer. Yeah, that.

Luckily the name and reputation of doctors have started to lose their unquestioned “god” status.

Phenibut

I took Phenibut, it was from Sportpoeders, I actually only felt an effect from it once using a dose of 3 grams, I guess. I felt wonderful all night. Aside from that, it never had an effect on me in any dosage, and I ended up getting panic attacks after quitting. It was one of the scariest experiences of my life. Not all may have been related to the Phenibut, I was also suffering from OCD.

P.S. If I recall properly, I used doses as high as 7 grams sometimes! It had no effect then, either.

phenibut for sleep quality is like 200mg few nights a week :sweat_smile:

Haha yeah it’s often prescribed like that in Russia and Belarus I know

Didn’t work for me but hey might for some

Phenibut is a very charged word to me. :joy:

I’m not saying it won’t work for all, just was a nightmare for me bro.

1 Like

dr is very good

@MadaraUchiha Some people run Paragon and that makes them sleepy. There is also the Deep Sleep module at the Q shop.

1 Like

Use primal seduction
It will help I guess
It helped me quit weed like forever
I mean like you smoke 10 joints infront of me and the urge is not there

2 Likes

U se PS it will definitely help
I use wellbutrin and everything
Now I’m good without

I smoked a lot of weed in the past week for sleep… Tbh, that might explain why I’m having trouble wanting to do stuff…! Imma stop it!

Primal seduction made you able to quit Wellbutrin? Actually everything here is closed, I don’t know if it’s good to run PS!

1 Like

You know
When u smoke weed you overview your day
I had a relapse after 7 months and just simultaneous to getting independent from my dad. I smoked and smoked for 1 month
Emperor was not helping, nor the PCC. I again started using wellbutrin, fluvoxamine and stuff to get away from the need of weed.
I smoked every two days and it was compulsive
I bought PS, HOm… and After listening to PS, I (knew it was PS) I spent two days without weed. And after two days I bought it and smoked. I overviewed my day and I was like mehhhhn. When you don’t smoke you are amazing.
And you know, it is as the first two days of listening.
So think about it. And It was because PS eliminated all my anxiety for being social. It was amazing
I was bursting wit happiness. After I encountered weed multiple timed but I did not smoke. Because I am faaar more better than that when I am sober.
I have my boundaries, my masculinity and everything. Weed maked you scared after sometime and also psycho

1 Like