How To Use Subliminal Club Products To Improve Mental Health

You know
When u smoke weed you overview your day
I had a relapse after 7 months and just simultaneous to getting independent from my dad. I smoked and smoked for 1 month
Emperor was not helping, nor the PCC. I again started using wellbutrin, fluvoxamine and stuff to get away from the need of weed.
I smoked every two days and it was compulsive
I bought PS, HOm… and After listening to PS, I (knew it was PS) I spent two days without weed. And after two days I bought it and smoked. I overviewed my day and I was like mehhhhn. When you don’t smoke you are amazing.
And you know, it is as the first two days of listening.
So think about it. And It was because PS eliminated all my anxiety for being social. It was amazing
I was bursting wit happiness. After I encountered weed multiple timed but I did not smoke. Because I am faaar more better than that when I am sober.
I have my boundaries, my masculinity and everything. Weed maked you scared after sometime and also psycho

1 Like

I told you the story
It took away the need any antidepressant
Because sometimes I laugh on a matter and you’d just think I’m on heavy antidepressants
But no! It’s natural
Weed is fucked up
It makes you kinda feminine
I know you become smooth and shit
But that’s just feminine

Yeah, weed makea me lose my drive! I’ll try and focus on dropping all drugs for the next week :ok_hand:

Right now I’m taking a little bit of Kratom and week every day and I know if messes up with my natural drive.

1 Like

I have ADD
So think about it

1 Like

100% it absolutely does. Even studies are suggesting the possibility that it boosts estrogen.

1 Like