How To Use Subliminal Club Products To Improve Mental Health

the point of this thread is to start a serious discussion on what we have learned when it comes to mental health and these products.

The goal is to exchange ideas on this area and help each other.

My Experience With Mental Health And Subliminal Club Products

ADHD

• a few months ago i ran out of my adhd medication and i was procrastinating on going to get more at the pharmacy. After a few days i noticed that even without my medication my ADHD issues had not returned to the same level as normally with no medication.

• That was like 3-4 months ago and to this day i have never again used any adhd medication and the effect has remained.

• Keep in mind that even with medication ADHD is a massive daily batter for me. the medication only helped me 20-40% depending on the dose and the higher the dose the better it helps but the more it disturbs my sleep.

• Since no adhd medication and using subliminal club products i get the same 20-40% depending on the day.

• I have no idea which product specifically has caused this but the products i have used the most are libertine ultima, rich ultima, beyond limitless ultima and primal seduction ultima.

• and a quick WARNING to anyone reading this. please do NOT suddenly stop any medication you are taking like i did here. ADHD medication is actually relatively safe because its in and out of your system usually at most within 24 hours. that is why nothing bad usually happens with sudden stop. if you do that with other medication the consequences can be disastrous so do NOT be a fucking idiot and always consult with your doctor.

Anger Management

• during the 2.5 weeks i tested ZP i noticed a significant maybe even life changing improvement on my ability to control my emotions and not lose my cool which is a problem i have had my entire life even as a small kid.

• I started my ZP testing with primal seduction ZP, diamond ZP and rich ZP in week 1 and then starting week 2 i dropped everything else and used only rich ZP.

• since stopping my ZP test the bad temper and losing my cool has definitely returned but i think it might be 10-20% better then usual. my hope is after i run ZP for longer i can get a more permanent effect.

Sleep Problems

I have had all sorts of sleep issues since i was a teenager.

Im still struggling with this but i remember when i tested emperor QV2 i noticed i seemed to sleep more profoundly.

Conclusion

that is all i have noticed so far.

below is a list of all the mental health issues i could think of, my hope is people will pick the ones they have learned anything on and share the product and routine that helped.

List Of Mental Health Issues

ADHD

Anger Management

Depression

Social Anxiety

General Anciety

OCD

PTSD

Erectile Dysfunction (can be mental,physical or both)

Sleep Problems

Addiction/Substance Abuse/Etc…

High Functioning Autism/Asperger/Etc…

3 Likes

Hey friend, very nice topic you got here.

Regarding Depression, I was on antidepressant since last November. It got rid of my suicidal thoughts, but even after a few weeks of Prozac+Wellbutrin, I still had some ups and down, which I accepted as being part of my Winter depression.

I started using Chosen+Wanted early December and it really changed my mindset. Since I stopped chosen after three loop, I feel like I limited the positivity from it (like, I should still add more positivity in my mind!). Ideally I think I should have ran it for longer.

But it really helped my level my mood! I do not have any mental breakdown since starting ZP and I only had one night where I felt sad af (and it was a night were I was limiting my calories strongly & had cut all carbs even if I wasn’t ready).

So, I will still have to contiue the work in that direction, but to be honest I am feeling much better than only taking anti-depressant.

Right now I have Covid, so I’m pretty tired, have headache… So I’ll have to wait to see how’s my baseline level regarding my mood on Emperor and Wanted :wink:

4 Likes

I can talk for a few issues with ADHD:

• game mastery somehow very much helped with my struggles as far as concentrating goes and allows me to focus on a task for longer periods of time without getting to overly tired.

• chosen somewhat helped me be a bit more focussed and less all over the place.

• dragon reborn helped with a lot of issues that were indirectly caused by ADHD.

Subs have helped me a lot with some issues with ADHD i struggled with, although i never had it that severely, it still was something negatively affecting my life, right now though i kind of mind it less and im very much able to put the hyperconcentrating to good use when neccessairy.

Depression: I dont want to speak for clinical depression as for me it never was clinical, but ive definitely experienced some periods of depression, often with very little real cause to it. DR has cleared how i respond to a lot of my issues and stopped me blaming myself so much wich helped a lot in soothing this. Than CHOSEN made the issue of feeling depressed basically nonexistant.

Asperger: this is an extremely broad issue that affects everyone differently so i can really only talk about myself. For me it was always a bit weird, when i was younger i got diagnosed since i was a pretty weird kid that was very insecure. Later in my life i also got told that i may not have it by another qualified proffessional, so its a bit up in the air whats really going on, but anyway. For me the issues that i could relate to that are autismrelated have all been manifestations of my low confidence. So subs like DR and chosen that have raised my confidence a lot have very much made a lot of the issues i had dissappear, and i expect that on emperor ZP this is only gonna go even further.
I dont wanna act like this is a cure for asperger since this is an issue that affects everyone differently, and in my case it could very well be a misdiagnosis. But among the other people with asperger that i know, low self esteem is very much a constant so its still something id recommend.

3 Likes

I am both ADHD and Aspie
I strongly recommend Dragon Reborn

6 Likes

one word of encouragement i can give you is that high functioning autism/Asperger/etc…this condition in my opinion seems to have a direct connection to very high intelligence/brain power.

Bill gates , Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk are all clearly autistic/apies to me and Elon Musk even publicly admitted it when he hosted SNL.

3 Likes

holy shiet man you have no idea how much i resonate with that "overly tired: problem…such a big problem with me…i seem to get mentally tired so fast i sometimes wonder how i made it through life for this long with this condition.

its a daily battle.

btw, are you talking about game mastery ZP or previous versions?

The thing that differentiates these guys from the ordinary man on the street is that they were born with silver spoons and their family’s wealth and privileges made up for the problems caused by autism, aspergers,etc.

Stress and anxiety have been considerably reduced by Q Qv2 and ZP subs notably Sanguine, Emperor, Stark, Wanted. I used Wanted ZP during the test period to boost my public speaking and limit the fear of public speaking and it was quite successful. I complete that with customs focused on stress relief and positivity. I would say that I am winning the battle against the “negative” stress and I have more and more moment of deep inner calm. This is increasing with Emperor ZP and Chosen ZP mix with my custom sub of relaxation/stress control

3 Likes

For the past few years, I thought I had suffered from dyspraxia since I had many problems in learning, spatial perception, motor coordination and slow reflexes since childhood. All those problems have led to lots of anxiety and depression for me and made my life extremely challenging.

But I now I think it doesn’t matter whether I have dyspraxia or not - the key thing now is to overcome my executive dysfunction.

I am hoping Emperor ZP will help in this.

3 Likes

I have to second this. I have never felt so chill , calm , and stoic since running ZP. Whatever is in the Primer as well as Chosen and GLM ZP is powerful. Nothing else comes close. Honestly I don’t stress out as much anymore. I look for solutions

4 Likes

Yes, that’s the way. Just look go for the end result and not bother what is the symptom. No point harping over whatever medically-diagnosed cognitive disorder you have. Its better to bypass it than to look for something to “cure” it.

1 Like

I am already late for sleeping.but quick replying so that I can get notified tomorrow

I haven’t taken anti depression pills from last 3 days

1 Like

Wait, only with gaming or things in general? What about studying?

I’m on a very high dose of fluoxetine, SSRI.

I’m quite excited about taking it because research has shown serotonin increases social status and assertiveness.

It has also increased my sexual lastingness to a great extent.

It has virtually eliminated anxiety from my life. It cured my severe OCD in a matter of months. I don’t worry about things anymore and I know it always works out in the end. I trust myself!

My girlfriend also notices that I’m a new person now. I used to have an elegance complex, but now I am more relaxed, think my old sense of fashion was plain weird, and I haven’t had a single panic attack since my first dose.

Why are you deciding to stop yours? Have you not noticed improvement, or are you testing it out to see how you will do without it?

To those interested in antidepressants and SSRIs, I recommend a very interesting read called Listening to Prozac, which was released shortly after the first SSRI fluoxetine:

I, myself, feel very privileged to be able to utilize the very epitome of neuroscientific, psychiatric and chemical science to improve my life. I plan to take my SSRI forever. I haven’t had any side effects aside from lasting longer (which isn’t a bad thing at all!).

I do understand that some get terrible side effects and emotional blunting to an extent that they have no choice but to stop them. I’m just stating my very positive experience with SSRIs for the sake of variation. It might help somebody.

2 Likes

@friday

Next SC Title: Prozac ZP with/without Male Enhancement. :smiley:

1 Like

@weir be careful subliminals are not medical drugs. Before stopping taking your drugs you should probably talk about it with your doctor. Just an advice

2 Likes

SSRI Causing low libido & long-lasting effect doesn’t last after you consumed it every day…I am using SSRI on-off from last 2-3 years

1 Like

my doctor advised me too only took it when needed but after the obsession incident I was taking it regularly since 3 4 months

1 Like

I see.

Response to SSRI seems quite unpredictable among users.

For example, there recently emerged something called “PSSD”, where people experience permanent sexual effects years after a brief SSRI use.

Others stop getting as much effect as they continue treatment, and may have to increase the dose.

Some never lose the effects as long as they take the SSRI.

I’m on 80mg, my girlfriend is on 20mg. It’s helping both of us.

1 Like