How to stop entering the FRIEND-ZONE

I’m opening this thread after something that happened to me. To summarize: I asked a girl who come to my gym if she wanted to go out with me and she declined, telling me she’d prefer if things remained platonic and playful as they are so far (She friendzoned me).

Analyzing my past interactions with women, I noticed that this had already happened twice after I tried to show interest in them. This makes me realize there is a problem with my behavior and I’m not sexually polarizing enough for women.

I understood that if a girl puts you in the friendzone she is essentially telling you that your sexual value is not enough, that you don’t excite her for her to see you as a sexual partner and therefore you don’t deserve to have sex. And since this is happening to me on a recurring basis I’m starting to think that it’s my fault and not theirs, that I’m not “man” enough, that I don’t possess and unconsciously display the characteristics of a sexually attractive man. In fact, they then see me as a friend or a brother and I hear from them things like “I’m glad you like me but…”. It’s frustrating…

So my question for this thread is: with the current titles updates, what is the best sub or stack to use to help you develop these masculine characteristics and behaviors that make you sexually attractive and sex-worthy?

8 Likes

My response here would have been to tease her to slow down, “I know you’re having sexual thoughts but take it easy cuttie,” something like that. As long as you’re constantly teasing them, they never friend one you cos they love the sexual vibes you give off.
Now this is my opinion based on my experience.

So I’d say try to tease them more often while being your natural self that’s is to say not trying much to impress

4 Likes

@Vkluff You know what? the advice in itself is correct but my problem is much more at the root, in my personality and in my internal structure. I think telling someone to tease is an outer game technique or tool that can act as a temporary band-aid, but ultimately my problem is that deep down I don’t have a sexually polarizing personality and that I probably have internal blocks that don’t allow me to be such, and if in this state I tried to tease as you say, I would come across as incongruent and inauthentic.

3 Likes

you could look into Wanted, Primal and Khan

2 Likes

And Primal Seduction? Would you add it to this list after the new update?

2 Likes

ofcourse!!!

2 Likes

It’s already updated and I would give it a shot.

2 Likes

When it comes to the friendzone it’s all about intentions. If she feels like she can have your recources ( time / money / attention ) while giving a little as possible… she will

For a man winning is going further and getting sex. For a woman winning is gaining access to the mans time, attention and money.

Just like any man would rather get laid immediatly while doing miminal effort. In the end of the day we all pay for it, the more she likes you the bigger the discount.

If your intentions are clear, and you dont mind walking away if friendship is all she wants then you cant be friendzoned. If you allready are you have to reframe it with clear intentions with the willingness to walk away

4 Likes

my personal experience will be Libertine(now the primal night) but if you lack of the necessary skillset…you might want to build it up first…PS,Primal,SSX ,even Khan black those are all good choice….

personally,I dont think which subliminals you choose matter that much…cuz,I know a lot of people know nothing about subs still doing pretty good with women…someone I used to be friend with …it is a great example…he got no look,money,status,not even graduated from high school…still he got laid regularly with different women…does he get friendzoned by girls ?maybe,he just doesn’t care and move on…I asked him how he had became someone like this…he said he went to a different city and told himself “oh,no one here knows anything about me,I will pretend to be someone awesome…they have no way to find it out anything to disprove me.” then he just pretended to be this guy he imagined and people went on with him…next everything became history….also he has this attitude that“I dont make friend with women…I either fuck them or they are gone out of my life.” with this polarizing attitude and really upfront about his sexual desire…women get his vibe right at the start…there is no such phase that woman is the one telling him ….oh let be friend…in fact…some women said it to him to test him sometimes,and he still fucked them later….just a mental shift you have to decide to make….could happen within a second…. :grinning:

11 Likes

I didn’t tell her to her face but I have no intention of continuing to play and joke with her like she wants. I have already decided that I will not play on her terms and that I will go my own way and with other women.

So yes, what you say is correct. Thank you.

4 Likes

Friendzone doesnt exist. Reframe this concept. You took your shot, you were a man going for what you want. She refused today. That’s on her and frankly it doesn’t mean anything, she can say no today, yes tomorrow. But you need to be clear about your intentions. Being in the friendzone is staying around her in her terms.

All the subs may help. Try for yourself, for me WB worked better on what you want to achieve, it made me really not give a fuck.

EDIT:

So you’re not in a friendzone, you ve been a man going for what he wanted. you get some you loose some.

7 Likes

The real problem is that as I said in the first post, the thing has become recurrent and repetitive, symptoms of something that isn’t right at the root.

And knowing my personality, I know I’m a guy who has too much of a “buddy” attitude and I know that might turn women off. So what I want is to change or resolve the root cause of this less than polarizing behavior that doesn’t allow me to be masculine, sexual and not excite women

1 Like

Got it
You’ve tried a lot of different products already.
Wanted Black worked for me best on being sexual and at ease with feeling sexual. I did not have same sexual intensity results with Primal or Wanted. I dont know about the new Primal Seduction.
I would say read about New Daredevil to be bolder and off your head, maybe be more offensive (edgy), because when I read you being “buddy” I read girls pleasing (as in being nice and not too edgy).

4 Likes

Problem isn’t you brother.

Don’t mistake rejection for inadequacy my man, theres lots of girls who want you.

Just make it clear from the start. Polarize in the beginning would be my suggestion to make sure it never happens.

I got friendzoned so hard by this chick I was like madly in love with when I was younger, she ended up with my best friend and damn near every guy I was friends with other than me LOL.

It definitely taught me to be clear about my intentions from the start, cause I wasn’t… I didnt let her know I liked her from the start. I wasnt drawing the line and letting her know I was willing to walk away from her. Lowkey I think they just don’t respect that.

So yeah IDK. My solution is to just never be friends with a chick your attracted to and let her know from first meeting her directly.

This is that classic Direct vs Indirect game… YMMV. I dont think I can be friends with a girl before dating her… that concept is ridiculous to me LOL. I may have solved it or I still have some growth to do bro.

5 Likes

Going directly with a girl guarantees that you’ll never be friendzoned.

But… you can’t game her lol… Tbh I still don’t believe in the concept of getting or winning over a girl… Like convincing a girl whos not already into you to like you … Game is converting the girls on the middle ground to either love you or hate you is my current understanding of it… Just some thoughts.

5 Likes

My… Cents.

It all comes down to your self-concept and self-image. If you portray yourself as a “platonic” man you’ll think, behave & get those platonic relationships.

If you want to get sexual relationships, you need to portray yourself as a “great seducer” or “very attractive” or “very sexy” self-concept. Then your thinking/behaving and results will reflect that image you have of yourself.

If you assume you are good with women you’ll see the reality conform to that assumption in a certain timeframe, depending how strong is that new assumption.

To work on your self-concept you can integrate conscious affirmations to pair with Primal/New Daredevil/PS or other romance/sex titles.

Whenever a negative thought appears to reinforce your old self (platonic/friendly) image you need to train your mind to counteract those thoughts with the end result you want.

Start to think you’re sexy/a great seducer/very good with women if the subliminal input isn’t enough to have those thoughts naturally.

Then you’ll see the first results in your 3D reality which they’re going to start the new positive reinforcement cycle.

6 Likes

Primal and later wanted Black

6 Likes

If you already have Khan and Heartsong, run Khan ST1: Total Breakdown and Heartsong to remove all limiting beliefs about women.

After that, you can choose the seduction subliminal that suits your style whether it be Primal, Primal Seduction, Primal Nights, Wanted, Wanted Black, Revelation of the Nectar Within, Khan.

No one style is the right way. Or rather, the right way is the one you prefer the most.

I used to put too much emphasis on game and such before but one can attract women by being authentically yourself. And the journey to your authenticity is what the subliminals will help you with.

Authentic people are attractive. And if that doesn’t work, it means we have to work on the parts of ourselves that are not sitting right with us.

Maybe we are too needy, too agreeable when we don’t actually agree, not able to listen, not loving ourselves, looking for love in others and so on. When most of that is worked out, we become confident and naturally attractive to women who realize that you are a grown man who knows himself.

9 Likes

holy shit that sounds like such an op move. WOOOOW!!! I can tell from my own personal experience that as much as people love to run the seduction subs, Khan stage one and heartsong are the ones that allow you to build yourself and create strong pillars for a long term deep deep love. (also affecting your partners). Khan and HS are a long game bet that you just cant lose on. If anyone ever has a problem with making relationships last, this. This is it. This is the bet I would bet on every time. Tbh I think Khan is awesome and if hed later pair it with literally anything else hed be a sex god in his area. But also… Im so biased right now since I love Khan : ) As others said the sub choice isnt as important. You can definitely get what you want with quite a wide range of them here. Good luck man!

8 Likes

Heartsong is good for this:

Undergo a profound personal transformation and heal previous romantic traumas, enabling full expression of love and breaking free from past limitations.

Keeping in mind that Heartsong is also great for:

For those on the quest for a partner or partners, with no bounds set by Heartsong, the process becomes an intuitive adventure. Heartsong equips you with an innate sense for identifying ideal romantic partners who not only align with your personal goals, desires, and attributes but also resonate with your innermost self. This is coupled with the sophisticated scripting of Heartsong, which facilitates an immediate, magnetic attraction to those who are a match for you. Remember, this attraction is mutual, creating a powerful, synergistic effect that accelerates the journey to find remarkable romantic partners.

5 Likes