How to be a 10 - - - for men

I thought about posting it as how to be a giga Chad, but I kind of feel bad for everyone named Chad right now.

But let’s face it that this giga Chad concept keeps coming up.

I have my own ideas about how to build a custom for being a 10 for men.

Here are some topics that could help a man become a 10:

Looks, including height
Leadership skills
Popularity, or social skills
Intelligence
Wealth
Having the ability to manifest what you would like

What other topics do you think we could list?

What about actual custom builds?

11 Likes

I was just telling a friend today that I think Chosen+PCC would be a great stack or custom.

Or CFW+PCC.

2 Likes

I just redid my custom, but if you go and look at Eden’s Gift and maybe change a module to the height inducer module, then you got yourself a GigaChad custom :rofl:

One of the qualities you didn’t include is having self-confidence in an Alpha way.
I know you wrote Leadership skills, but developing that confidence and alpha presence requires a bit more than just leadership skills (half the leaders of the world ain’t alpha at all).

Also, Voice and body language.
You could look like a 10/10, but if you walk like your back is cosplaying a backpack, or if your voice sounds like you still didn’t hit puberty, then you’ll be losing points :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

:muscle:

:muscle:

:point_down:

:+1:

1 Like

Is this being a 10/10 as in attracting women… or you are being a 10/10 to attract male respect and friendship? “For men.”

1 Like

#hotguyproblems

7 Likes

10 for me is radiance of self sustained happiness

4 Likes

The way society looks at a chad is 6 foot + height, goodlooking, gets tons of beautiful girls. But thats just because its an easy way to label a chad. I think to be a true chad which is another word for just high value alpha man i think it starts inside. Maybe CFW + Primal + something else? I say this because i know a guy who is 5 foot 6 and you wouldnt think of him as a chad but his confidence is a 11/10 and he gets tons of beautiful girls and walks into places like he owns it. So it all starts with confidence from within

Money/finances always help in this department as well as most people know

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

He gets it

1 Like

the first post is confusing since im not sure what wealth and intelligence has to do with being a male 10.

anyways, ill answer the question in terms of what it takes to be a 10/10 male in looks.

the bad news

Most people reading this will never be 10/10 in looks since its mostly genetics.

it basically comes down to your face and height.

i would say its 60% face and 40% height.

for the face you need to be born with a specific bone structure that includes, high cheekbones, square shape, pronounced jaw,etc…there are other aspect of the face that matter like the eyes but the bone structure is by far most important.

for height , its very simple you need to be at least 6 foot 4 in height.

The Good News

The hottest girls (8+ in looks) do NOT care about looks anywhere near as much as most men think.

so you do NOT need to be a 10/10 in looks to get a 10/10 girl, not even close actually.

social skiills/game/psychology/whatever you want to call it…that aspect of things plays a massive role for the hottest women (8+ in looks)

its counter intuitive but the girls who care the most about looks are usually girls that are 6s and 7s.

anyways, those are my thoughts.

this is interesting subject that i have a good perspective on as im really good looking so i have experiences most men do not have. there’s a lot of things i know about women that most people would be very surprised by.

6 Likes

Dang, I’m only 6’3" :wink:

1 Like

Don’t forget Wolverine. He’s only 5’3 or something :wink:

A true 10 is someone that is happy.

As everything you desire is because you think it will make you happy.

4 Likes

That is bottom line for me. Without happiness these other things mean nothing. :v:

2 Likes

Its very true… The quote on quote high value girls(9/10s) scan a whole guys life style beyond looks. Money, status, charisma, nice body, good in bed etc) Its the 5,6,7s that just look at a guy for their face and see nothing more then that. A real life example also is my cousin is 6 foot 4 blonde hair blue eyes, whenever my cousins or sisters friends(college girls, none crazy hot) see him in a pic their all like who is that like im invisible. But when we go out to upscale spots in NYC i always talk to all the girls and he gets maybe initial looks due to his height and looks but it ends their

2 Likes

Yeah its very counterintuitive but 6s and 7s care way more about looks then the best looking girls.

You can get 6s and 7s with mostly looks but the best looking girls require a significant amount of social skills/game/psychology/whatever you want to call it.

I do NOT care how good looking you are; you will NOT get a legit super hot girl (8+) with looks alone.

3 Likes

Don’t forget, all of this is subjective too. What’s a “10” for one person may not even be a “6” for someone else.

For me? Tall well-endowed blonde? Meh. (no offense to tall blondes of course, I have no doubt you’ve got all the attention you want from other guys lol)

Petite and dorky/geeky “cute girl next door” type? (think Alicia Vikander, Natalie Portman in Garden State, etc) Yes please. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This idea that looks is subjective is not really accurate.

Body is subjective but face is not really subjective.

Yes some people like skinny girls, some guys like curvy, some like tall with long legs and some short and petite…so yes body is subjective for sure

But face is not really subjective.

For example, pretty much all really handsome men tend to gave a more square, chiseled and high cheekboned faces. Those are the objective facial features of the best looking men.

Also, height for men is absolutely not subjective. Except for extreme examples, for guys its almost always the taller the better.

3 Likes

True also… The main things that are subjective are body like you said and even skin color… the girls he listed i think most guys would agree their very beautiful girls even if their only into blondes

Natalie Portman and alicia valkander are in the 6-7 range.

They are nowhere near the best looking girls.

Not sure how anyone can argue those girls are anything above at the very most 7s. They simply do not have the raw sex appeal of legit 8+ girls

2 Likes