How long since you registered in Subliminal Club?

I was checking my profile and realized Im officially part of this community since August 1, 2019. I was lurking around for a month or so before I decided to create an account and become a member, Its been an amazing ride since then and Ive surely met some great people in here.

Also I remember reading that @James was one of the first persons to register in the forum.

So… How long have you been here?

• 1-3 Months
  • 3-6 Months
  • 6-9 Months
  • 9-12 Months
  • 12-18 Months
  • 18-24 Months
  • More thant 2 Years

0 voters

1 Like

I think i got my first sub around october 2018 and that was Emperor lol

5 Likes

Mine was Emperor too, I gues it was v3 if I remember correctly, only listen to it for a week and then changed it for Regenaration, which was what I really needed at the time.

2 Likes

What was the technology back then called? New Dawn? And how many loops did you have to run to see results?

1 Like

There’s so many people that I don’t see anymore on here I don’t know if they got banned, fell off, stop using subs, or banned me lol

3 Likes

I joined Subliminal Club in the early part of 2019, after several discussion with the founders Fire and Saint I decided to bite the bullet and embark on my first journey with emperor. As time progressed I began giving feedback to the founders which helped evolve subsequent versions of emperor.

5 Likes

I’ve been registered on the forum since November 2018.

Not too active, only little bit over 500 posts.

Made my first purchase on 8th of November. Limitless.

5 Likes

Well I’m not a lot active on the forum else than in my journal for about 4 month but I can tell you that 100% I’ll still be there in one year of time

I found this niche I’ll stay in it till death :joy:

I just wish I had more things to say outside of my journal, but I know that if I do, the forum will devour my time that I could’ve used to actually work on me and my life, I can’t half things so I’d be messaging and activily here for 3-6 hours minimum a day

2 Likes

It’s better to be taking action than spending your time on the forum.

5 Likes

I know I know, and also everyone here understand that I think, so I’m glad I’m not viewed as an opportunist not wanting to interact, I can be a big mouth if I start so I try and contain myself :laughing:

First purchase was Emperor (and a lot of other programs “to try later”) in April 2019.

4 Likes

I just checked my joining date and I see that it is May 29th, 2019 (So around 2 years and 20 days since I joined the forum).

My first titles were Ultimate Artist and Khan. If I remember right, Khan was released during that time. Anyone remember Khan’s release date?

And funny enough, am gonna go back to UA in a month or two. Do it right this time round.

2 Likes

eruiiicc is neuuuuw here also :smiley: @Eric

2 Likes

Yes, I think it was New Dawn (you could run your titles 7 days a week, for 7 to 8 hours a day. Or something like that).

And when I joined, it was being upgraded to QuantumTech (?).

2 Likes

If I remember right, the supercharger version of Elixir was released shortly after I joined ( August 2019) and I added it to Regeneration. Khan was already a big thing.
A month later they released Alchemist and things got wild.

2 Likes

Am trying to remember whether the first multistage (which was Khan) was released after I joined hmm. Oh well.

1 Like

@Joa - I guess Khan could have been released between June 2019 to August 2019

1 Like

On the sales page of Khan, It does say it was the first multi stage release.

1 Like

Yes. I do remember that at least lol.

1 Like

You can check when you bought it in subliminalclub.com its not what you are trying to remember exactly, but it will get you somewhat closer to the answer.

1 Like