How long since you registered in Subliminal Club?

@Lion check this out… june 1 2019

The boy is 2 years old now!

1 Like

Oh man! Yes. Such simple way of finding out (facepalm)

So I joined May 29th, 2019 and Khan released 3 days after that! Belated Happy Second Birthday, Khan! Lol

1 Like

Just checked:

• May 29, 2019: Joined
  • May 31, 2019: Bought Regeneration, Spartan and Ultimate Artist
  • June 1st, 2019: Bought Khan (yup, bought it the same day it was released) :smiley: @Gilligan, @anon2351792
2 Likes

Everything was gonna be upgraded to quantum tech till they discovered Q tech… but i think emperor got a quantum tech upgrade…

1 Like

Now wondering if the Q in “Q tech” means Quantum :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Subclub made me look up the definition of quintessence (Q):

The most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.

Knowing this, it means that their technological pursuits match their mission here, to take human potential and extend it beyond what is believed to be possible. The team here doesn’t just want to be another subliminal company, they seem to want to turn their customers into living and breathing gods in the areas of romance, wealth, status, etc.

Choosing a goal and then with timing; becoming an impeccable example, of what absolute perfection in that area of life looks like. All while getting to choose how you accomplish these things for yourself instead of simply being force fed new beliefs and instructions. Why make it so that these scripts challenge and mentor you instead of just telling you what to be? Simple, @SaintSovereign and @Fire and the rest of the team recognize the power of a person’s will. With enough energy and applied action, Willpower can bend reality itself, which has already seemingly been proven via experimentation by quantum physicists. But it’s not just about willpower, it’s also about EVOLUTION. See, when you use subs from another producer, they script it in a way where although you can grow there is a limit. If one cannot evolve and ascend with their potential, they cannot become godlike. Their potential would simply be fulfilled and that would be the end of the journey.

I feel like subclub makes programs that adapt to you in each stage of your life’s journey and grows right along with you, while having your own subconscious mind act as the conduit for said evolution and growth. Correct me if I’m wrong of course but this seems to be the direction they’ve been taking all along.

3 Likes

Bought my first sub back in July 2018. When there were only three subs and they were all Ultrasonic.

4 Likes

Do you remember what subs they were? Am guessing Regeneration, Ascension and Mogul.

1 Like

wow just imagine investing for over than 2 years with subclub this is hugee guys

how much would you guys who had 1+ year or more of experince with sub club rate your development out of 10?

im on here and this is my 4th week and i rate the development of my life is 7/10 :smiley:

people like @James @Lion @Simon @dorfmeister @friday @TheBoxingScientist

3 Likes

A scale of 1-10 is not capable to describe the level of growth.

LET’S DO IT WITH MEMES:

5 Likes

Depends on the area of development for me.

Wealth: 0/10 (didn’t take much action)
Seduction: 10/10
Creativity: 8/10
Emotional Healing: 9/10
Physical Healing: 6/10
Masculinity: 7/10

6 Likes

1 Like

Haha! I would be this because the seduction subs work very well for me (my pua skills and redpill knowledge also come in handy):

AcceptableRecklessDoe-size_restricted

3 Likes

congratz man! doesnt have to be everything in 2 years!

what i meant is general development

1 Like

You are right, thank you

AHHAHAHA that cracked me up so hard raphael

1 Like

LOL! I can never forget this one cause I was a teen when I saw this movie. Made more impact on me even compared to the scene where he parts the Red Soup :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Purchased EmperorQ around Oct 2020. Joined the forum here in early Jan 2021.

2 Likes

I think it was PrimalTech before Q Tech. At least the Limitless title mentions PrimalTech.

2 Likes

I think it was Ascension Mogul and muay tai or sex mastery or emperor idk lol

2 Likes