How do we die without dying?

Striking title, I know.

But after watching this clip, it came to me that subs could potentially do this:

“When you die before you die, you won’t die when you die.”

But which sub do you guys think would do it?
Alchemist at some point?
Is it part of the Kundalini?

Maybe @SaintSovereign and @Fire also have an idea on this with their vast knowledge.

In the clip it’s via psychedelics, but I feel like, especially with ZP, one could find a similar experience happening.

Thoughts?

(It’s in Emperor Lounge for a reason, so be fully open with all your beliefs and thoughts pls)

2 Likes

Maybe a custom

Alchemist ST4
Chosen
I AM
Blue Skies
and a ton of result enhancers in ZPTSquared

But before anyone tries this, be warned, idk what this would do to you and your current reality lol

2 Likes

What about Astral Projection? Speaking of psychedelics, my weedman gave a magic mushroom two weeks ago, I’m scared AF to use it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Kundalini is the key !

2 Likes

We’re always afraid of the unknown :wink:

It seems to be. ST3 eh? :wink:

Although Fire once said it’s just a stage!

2 Likes

Possibly young @AlexanderGraves i suggest you ask the Kundalini master herself as she is a kundalini expert @BeautifulSoulGoddess please meet my good friend @AlexanderGraves . This lady will share her wisdom on this thought provoking subject.

1 Like

Hi friends we may have to take this convo to subclub black but wanted to share this since we are on the kundalini topic somthing I’ve discovered over the years is layering meaning using multiple techniques to achieve my results according to my Natal chart I don’t take the traditional route to spirituality I research and experiment with all types of beliefs, practices and magick but somthing I’ve been drawn to the most definitely are Hindu eastern practices ( reiki, kundalini, yoga working with deities such as kubera, Lakshmi and Ganesh) since listening to the alchemist of course it has me discovering more in that area I am currently learning about mudras and right after I listened to the alchemist the other day all these mudra videos popped up on my feed it was strange I’ve never searched mudras but I guess it was time for me to learn and advance in my practice well I have used them during yoga but was nothing I had ever focused on I didn’t realize how important they were until now as soon as I used this mudra I immediately felt the energy I felt one with the universe and centered, before my interview the other day I used it along with Ascension chamber the interview went well a few days later the recruiter called me with a job offer and for those of you that don’t known I already received another job offer but I felt like I could do better and I did 11000 dollars more a year better I would like to add I started my job search in December and it wasn’t until Ascension chamber that I started getting interviews and now offers and now with layering my work it’s fine tuning and giving me what I want. If your going into kundalini I definitely suggest aura work, Ascension chamber and the use of mudras for the extra kick I’ve Also been doing angel and hoodoo(herbs and candles) work as well but that’s a whole other topic don’t want to overwhelm you guys but as I said if you want to discuss all this we can start a discussion on subclub black maybe a topic about practices that maximize results on alchemist and how to listen to your higher self and let it lead you . I also understand that everyone’s journey is different but a collaboration of sharing ideas and experiences may be helpful. I also want to mention somthing @friday had mentioned on my journal which was being in touch with nature and that is so important using the natural elements being one with the earth grounding and meditating outside breathing in the fresh oxygen sitting in the dirt being around the trees is somthing that is extremely important as well especially for chakra and kundalni activation. @TheBoxingScientist @AlexanderGraves
I know I was all over the place with this hopefully the info was helpful and let me know if you have any questions I’m about to listen to sanguine :wink:

Have to add this too minds Eye has been phenomenal as well before I started listening I was failing job assessments and after listening about halfway through my cycle i started passing them all I don’t think it has a learning element to it but I was able to Visualize myself passing them and moving forward in the hiring process and it worked 100%

5 Likes

“You can’t be Reborn without dying, dear Dragon.

More like the video – Alchemist + Astral Projection X.

:ghost:

1 Like

I have had many deaths this lifetime and with each death it has brought me closer to my higher self if you guys only knew fhewww. I am so grateful to be where I am today but I’m only here because I allowed the transformations to take place and it literally felt like I was dying but the beauty of it was the Rebirth

2 Likes

Was this whole text just a stream of consciousness? It’s hard to read and I don’t really understand, other than:
Subs are not enough, you likely also need to do physical practices of which there are many, choosing them according to your natal chart might help.

Is that right?

and, yes, I forgot Mind’s Eye. Definitely a key player!

Idk if Chosen would be necessary, but it definitely raises vibration.

My natal chart has inclinations for spirituality, which is prolly why I keep coming back to it, regardless of the sub.

North Node in Pisces specifically.

But then again, right now it might just be because Jupiter and Neptune both find themselves in Pisces which only happens every 166 years, right?
This might explain the recent surge in everything spiritual in most people.

Yeah, this just keeps coming back to me. I might just finally have to run it lol

But it makes sense. It kind of kills you and your ego, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

I think it’s different for each person.

For a monk in a monastery, Khan might help with this.

And for the guy chasing worldly success, it might be Alchemist.

You have to find the edge of your identity, and then see that your identity is not as solid and all-encompassing as you once thought.

But remember, all of these “spiritual wonders” have downsides. They’re usually written really small and buried somewhere in the footnotes.

Once you remove all the fancy concepts, it all usually comes back down to “Don’t be an Asshole and Keep growing”.

5 Likes

What about Rebirth?

Haven’t had time to watch the video yet, so I may get this wrong, but there’s no way that I’d ever want immortality on Earth. At least the way it is now.

5 Likes

My answer is based on my study of psychological and spiritual practices, FWIW.

Since Dying has 2 meanings here, one metaphorical and one literal, I’ll label each to make it clear which Dying I’m explaining. “How do we die (version A) before we die (version B)?” From here on when I say “die” I’ll be referring to version A.

What it means to die differs between individuals and exists on multiple levels of truth. Different areas of life and experience provide an opportunity to die and gain the resulting knowingness of immortality. Such areas often include: facing and conquering psychological issues (especially conscious re-visiting of trauma to release it), spiritual experiences such as kundalini as mentioned, facing any fear, connecting with your shadow side and utilizing its power which requires death of the old “innocent” self, using drugs to gain a widened perspective, and having a near-death experience. Any form of pain, facing of fear, and experience leading to acceptance of perceived negative conditions will develop this to some extent. “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.”

In each of these, before or during doing them, a great of fear of death is encountered. Upon bravely passing through it, one realizes there was a much wider scope of truth than previously realized and that the original fear was illusory. Upon consciously observing such experiences over a prolonged period, death as a whole is intuited as not so problematic as thought by the ego-self’s original perception. It’s a dialectic process - thesis being the comfort-seeking ego-self, antithesis being awareness of one’s impermanence and narrow perception, synthesis being an intuitive knowing of transcendence of death due to awareness of oneness with a much larger scope.

To provide a concrete example: a person with trauma lives in a struggle. The struggle of trauma continues because the trauma is trapped in the body and avoiding it doesn’t allow its release. The notion of facing and processing trauma seems like stepping straight into death. Choosing to engage in a therapy involving going into the trauma may feel like death during the process with great anxious trembling. But going through it and getting to the other side shows the person that the whole perception of fear was flawed from the beginning, and a misjudgement about what is actually a threat. When the fear was especially intense, its resolution can be extrapolated to questioning the reality of all death.

Another example is those who have died temporarily such as during a surgery. Many such people come back with an immense sense of peace. After dying, they report seeing great beauty and peace and then go on living with a new perspective that death is not the way it is commonly perceived.

1 Like

No sub can do it. It’s part of a process known as “The Great Work”, which includes something called “Creation of the Solar Body”, or Crystallization of the Aura. This process, you must spent some great time and effort going through it. Something like a lifetime.

There are many Spiritual Disciplines that can take you to similar ends and you must choose one that fits you better. In that case, Alchemist ST1 is recommended, because, among other things, it will guide you so that you can find which Discipline is the best for you alone.

After having chose, other Alchemist stages will help in the development of said Discipline.

3 Likes

I had someone hypnotize me into thinking I was going to die in 2 hours, and I had two hours to sort out my affairs, figure out what my life’s most important moments were, and figure out what to be most grateful for.

I had enough awareness to realize i wasnt actually going to die and cause a panic. But it was deep enough that for 15 minutes, i had the most intense, scream-inducing cry and mourning imagineable, followed by such an overwhelming gratitude for my life and all that I had cultivated, especially relationships and people i had helped. It was the love for my partner and the people i’d been generous to that gave me the most happiness in my “last moments”

4 Likes

Immortality on Earth would put you in a position to be able to shape society from the background.

OK to summarise the video, maybe you have heard of the Eleusis. It was this sacred place in Ancient Greece where you could go to to find death. But not physical death. Death of your “ego” or “the bs you tell yourself” etc.

It was probably done via psychedelics. We don’t know exactly what happened there but people reported COMPLETE CHANGES of their personality. And the ancient greeks reported all their success, everything they invented came after they went there.

And they said this: “When you die before you, you won’t die when you die.”

The idea being through this experience in the Eleusis you discover that you are an infinite soul, living a temporary experience on earth.
So you don’t “die” when your body dies. You just come back to your source.

In other words, an awakening.

Maybe it’s just another description for the kundalini, idk. But it made me very curious.

1 Like

:man_scientist:t2:

Medical Warning to anyone who is inspired to attempt this dangerous experiment.

:point_down:t2:

Stunts Warning

That sounds like a great but also frightening experience.

How did you come to do this?