House of Medici vs StarkQ

Wouldn’t Love Bomb be 4 cores then? I though you should only have 3? I want to keep it lower like 5. Should I use chosen of venus to replace dynasty? I already run StarkQ, EoG and RICH. I dont want to kill my processing.

Love bomb would make 4 yeah.mines a bit experimental although saint said was ok so went ahead with it.not sure.think aura of love might be better for a relationship than aura of sex.though libertine/love bomb is a good combo.chosen of venus would aim for a more loving relationship and dynasty would go for a more fulfilling family life.both are valid methods for a relationship.for seduction,chosen of venus might be better though

If wanna keep it simple and arent that worried about sexual performance

Libertine
Love bomb
Transcendental connection
Chosen of venus

Might be a good one

And maybe diamond/dynasty.since you got good results from it

1 Like

Azriel would probably know better though.im still a noob with ultimas compared to him >_< this ones a good example of what love bomb can do though

nah I ran Ultimas for several months in the early days until I had an eustachian tube issue that severely threw off my ability to use ultrasonic, so I’m not that versed experientially in custom Ultimas or extended use of the newer ones

1 Like

I think i am going to go with:

• Libertine
  • Sex Mastery
  • Diamond
  • Transcendental Connection
  • Dynasty

Transcendental Connection should give me kind of what would be in love bomb or chosen of venus. I like the 3 cores. Dynasty sounds great since both of us are highly ambitious. Thank you both for your help. @Azriel thank you for the modules suggestion.

2 Likes

@Pyro

Your most welcome :slight_smile: hope it works great.

I wonder how this works out practically. Some Ultimas produce a noticeable effect in 10-15 minutes. Does this mean a ‘heavy’ one might take a few days or a week?

That still seems really worth it to me.

@Pyro Thank you for the warning about your experimental Ultima.

@Meng123 @Azriel @Malkuth Thanks for helping.

2 Likes

Curious if you’ve tried stacking HOM with Stark to balance the two out?

1 Like

Not directly talking to you @Azriel, just wanted to add my perspective- I know this is a very old reply/thread but if someone is searching for this, it might be handy to know that with HoM, the strategizing and shrewdness is done on an unconsciously guided level.

In example negotiations, with the Stark vs HoM archetype.

With HoM negotiations flow like water, you flow around obstacles in order to get things moving. The last time I had a negotiation, I quickly realized that the person across from me did not really like that ‘hard’ negotiation, instead, I heard all the concerns and occasionally pushed against them with some very polite arguments, in order to get more information. Then after the negotiations were finished I had a-ha moments on how to move things even further, so the obstacles/objections would no longer be there. I delivered the results without anyone begin forced to give up their position. You make it happen through maintaining and enhancing relationships.

With StarkQ, one just persuades during negotiations by directly addressing things and showcasing that it is not right, using charisma/magnetism, or one just realizes what type of person you’re dealing with and uses their weakness against them directly(i.e I know this person is risk-averse, so I form my arguments around that), instead of fluidly in a certain indirect manner like with HoM.

3 Likes

The good thing about hom is that people enjoy working for me. Whatever I do (team assignments, cooking, etc.), people help me with what I do or they are willing to take on many tasks. This is both a strength and a weakness. Because in the early days, I often have to do a lot of work alone.) And I can satisfy them by saying and doing good things to my friends, lovers, and family. (I also satisfy new people.)

Stark is socially excellent, fun, creative, and driven.

This will clearly distinguish the difference between the two.

4 Likes

Have you continued on with HOM? I’m interested in it due to not handling toxicity from people very well in the past. I always though alpha was the way to go but that might be what triggered them partially and my ability to be happy for no reason and mind my own business.

Does it help with people respecting your privacy and not obsessing over everything you think?

I never knew that HOM had this in it and finally decided to research all the titles while awaiting the zp arrivals.

3 Likes

I moved on to other interests, but I have been wanting to run HoM lately and will do so soon. HoM brought out the alpha in me, but it did it in a way that was really unexpected for me. Being alpha felt really natural so it wasn’t a change that I felt too aware of until someone would trigger me. When they did trigger me, they regretted it. When I was on HoM, I was generally treated with a greater amount of respect by everybody. The sub brought out a really bold side of me that taught the few who crossed me to never do it again. Standing up for myself felt really natural but the level of boldness I used left me surprised after the event. I became really good at managing anyone who was difficult.

Now that I think about it, the sub was helpful about obsessive thoughts. I had goals and I focused on that, not on time wasting thoughts.

6 Likes

Very nice post @Azriel never thought House of Medici would be so expansive and profound… have you run it in Zero Point, and if so do many of these effects you mentioned still hold true, has anything changed at all?

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes, it’s great in ZP as well.
Many of the effects still hold true. I found myself more intentional on HOM ZP than in terms of the all the above supporting a larger vision I had.

I actually find PS in ZP to possibly be more interpersonally powerful than HOM, at least when run in Tandem with Emperor.

3 Likes

You have been running it?

What does this mean?

Primal Seduction?

Interpersonally powerful in which way? Like in the wealth, social or the romance aspect?