Honest Review of Khan

I am starting to notice synchronicity in my life after I’ve reached 200 hours of listening to Khan Total Breakdown.

Not only do I see times like 11:11 or whatever often, I am noticing other things:

1. In the last 24h, I have gone from receiving PMs on this forum to receiving 3 PMs from members all asking me for input on some things.
  2. 3 different people have asked me to be involved in 3 different money making projects that fit my skills and would be a joy to work on.
  3. In the last 24h, in addition to the girl I’ve slept with which basically booty called herself to come over to my place by texting me at midnight “What are you doing? I’m bored” and saying yes to me inviting her over, a girl yesterday asked to meet me for a date Sunday, and another girl texted me that she is feeling adventurous and wants to meet me Monday. I haven’t had sex yet with those two girls who want to meet up, but we’ve flirted pretty daringly, so these are not mere friendly invitations.

It seems the number 3 is a recurring theme, and I am manifesting events and opportunities when it comes to Status, Money and Sex.

I like it!

12 Likes

Someone asked me a question through PM, which if I would summarize, it would be something like: Why are you using Khan to focus on meeting women, and not on money?

My answer was the following:

I need to focus more on money, and I did that before, BUT I was depressed and unhappy because I had no love or women in my life. So I become unproductive because I was unhappy and barely willing to wake up in the morning.

If I could choose, I would focus on money first, then later on women. But that makes me unhappy, and I cannot stop that feeling.

I try to talk to many women and learn to seduce them because knowing I don’t need any specific girl, and being able to get a new one if a girl turns out to be crazy, will make me much more secure in my life since this area was lacking for so long. I am not looking specifically to have sex with many girls, but I believe in order for me to not be desperate and needy in a relationship, I should learn how to be able to meet a new girl at will. That is why I am not jumping into a relationship with any one girl right now.

About opportunities, I can’t see opportunities everywhere. I am very creative, but not financially. It comes back to childhood programming.

What is happening now is people propose to me opportunities I did not expect. Within 1 week, 3 different people contacted me and offered me to take part in projects, some of which I wasn’t even aware existed.

Two were unsolicited. They just contacted me out of the blue in the same week. That is only happening to me on Khan. But I have not listened to a sub like Mogul enough to be able to compare it to Khan.

Mogul I have listened only to 100 hours. But as I told you, a life without any girls is depressing to me, so I preferred to focus on girls to get emotionally balanced but 20% of my effort still goes into further financial freedom and doing great work that is worth the money I receive.

Whenever I will: (1) have a great girl that I am really into, and (2) I have enough experience to know I can find a new girl within a reasonable time-frame if things don’t work out with that girl, I will then move on from seduction, and become a full time Empire builder.

I tried to focus on building an Empire. But it just felt like building a house that will never be inhabited. That will be empty. Just an exercise in futility. I need to know I can get a new great girl at will, to prove it to myself enough times to feel secure, then it will be: Money over Girls.

12 Likes

Someone PMed me asking something like: How do you gauge your usage of Khan? Do you run it 24/7?

This was my answer:

I leave it 24/7, but I do conservatively estimate it is at least 15h a day because sometimes I go jogging, or need to meet some friends, or go on a date. And a couple of times Khan TB was too powerful for me, so I stopped it for around 5 hours each time. So I think 15h a day is a safe estimate.

I noticed a big change around day 10: and 10 days x 15h = 150 hours. At that time, I stopped feeling tired, depressed, barely sleeping, etc.

And I started to notice I am getting more opportunities in my life on all fronts after around 200 hours of use.

10 Likes

As I approach 300 hours of listening to Khan Total Breakdown, I went from feeling social to wanting to be left alone and not interact with people much.

I am not feeling depressed. I don’t feel exhausted. But I feel a bit tired and mellow.

It also feels like something is being broken down inside me.

I have enough girls dating me that I don’t go out on purpose to approach women (and I do feel like being left alone). BUT whenever I go anywhere, whether supermarket or to do anything, and I see a girl I like, I feel driven to talk to her without hesitation. So I am talking to 1-2 new girls every day.

It’s a good balanced lifestyle. Although I will return to going out for 2 hours to approach women a couple of times a week when I get back to a social mood. After Khan Total Breakdown gets to finish working its magic.

11 Likes

I am so astounded with how similar our results are. In the beginning, we both had a rough time running it, followed by a great social time frame and now I also feel like wanting to

I am even more amazed that we have the effects after the same TIME

8 Likes

I agree! It even confirms to me that this is not some random imaginary placebo thing.

Not only is my reality similar to yours and to other people running Khan, but my dreams are weirdly related to the specific issues that I think Khan is helping me heal.

6 Likes

Today, I felt inspired on an email project I was offered and that I am really interested in. I spent the afternoon thinking about the best way to approach it, doing some planning, some market research, etc.

So Khan does indeed give me a push to take action without hesitation, not only with women, but with wealth as well.

At around 6PM, I felt a surge of energy, and a desire to go talk to some girls. It’s summertime here, so 6PM is still sunny. It’s also the time where office girls leave the office, so tons of girls in the street.

But before that. I have been losing weight for months, but I always felt uncomfortable with the belly I have. It seems to be the last thing to thin down, and I always try to cover it up in some way by wearing some think jacket or vest or bigger t-shirt or whatever. Yet, today I felt like confronting that fear. So I wore a simple t-shirt that totally showed I am overweight and I thought “today I am going to get sooooo rejected.”

And I went out. I did not feel self conscious when I left the apartment. I seemed to get into the moment, totally present.

Normally, in 2 hours, I talk to 10 girls. Maybe 12. But today was AMAZING, for multiple reasons:

1. I looked the fattest I’ve ever did when approaching girls, AND I GET THE BEST REACTIONS I EVER GOT FROM GIRLS BEFORE! Girls were loving me, my aura was incredible, I was having fun, and girls were just melting for me. I was like wtf, that talk that it’s all about the vibe, and looks and age don’t matter that much is true after all!

2. I seemed to come across more hot girls than usual, so I did 32 approaches in 2 hours, not just 10! I went home with my back sore, but it was so much fun!

3. In my first 2 approaches, I was shaking like a leaf on the outside, but I was totally okay with it. This is not normal for me, but it’s probably something Khan is helping me heal. Maybe I appeared calm and confident before by running away from my fears, but now I have to face it head on, and approach and take my time chatting with the girls while my body was very nervous. But after the two first approaches, I was ON, so I was calm, cool, and collected.

4. I was wearing a t-shirt that showed my belly. I didn’t shave. And I still got many numbers including the numbers of 3 different 18-19 years old girls who were loving me. I am like wtf is this!

Anyways, this was a GREAT cardio session. I also felt like drinking pure water and eating healthy today. It was easy for me, I didn’t have to force myself. Talking to so many girls is exhausting, so I’ll need a few days to recover (this is what I expect, although I do feel fine now).

I don’t know whether the numbers I got will respond. I follow a model where I text the girls on the next day. It’s a day time approach, so this works. She will remember me. It’s not a nightclub number where the girl was drunk and you need to get on her radar ASAP before she forgets who it was.

Anyways, I am proud of myself! Khan TB is working great for me. I feel it working, massaging my internal environment, although I am not “depressed” or “lethargic”. Still, I do feel it working its magic, and I like the person I am more and more becoming.

16 Likes

Yesterday, some girl I daygamed texted me. She’s a lawyer and said she just finished a big project and wanted to celebrate. And asked whether I was up to get some wine. I told her: Yes if you come over to my place to Netflix and chill. She said: "Oh, you don’t know how much I need to Netflix and chill. :wink: "
She came over, brought me food and wine. We ate and drunk. She we fucked, she sucked my cock well and rode me like a champion. We slept. And when woking up, I had the Khan Morning Wood. So I fucked her again and sent her to her work.

She texted me afterwards saying her law firm needs some documents translated to a language I speak fluently, and they’ll pay me good money for it.

I don’t know whether this is a coincidence or Khan Total Breakdown doing its manifestation magic. But man, I got wined and dined by a hot blonde lawyer, got my dick sucked, then offered a money project.

I feel like a pimp. I thought guys who had situations like this were just a myth, but I am living it now.

I am still amazed. And the best part? I did this. I saw her in the mall, I thought she is hot, I talked to her. I fucked her. And I am going to earn money because of her. It’s just unreal.

I am also working on an email project, putting a lot of creative and thought power onto it. I guess Khan is forcing me to orient myself more into a money direction, which is very good. I also have a date with a new girl scheduled on Saturday, so I don’t really need to approach new girls. I won’t have enough slots in my schedule to fit in more dates.

I have 2 fuck buddies. I have 1 confirmed date. And 3 girls who are responsive to texting but did not come out to a date yet. So things are going very well!

I am surprised at all these results. If you asked me last month whether this will happen, I would say: “Yeah, eventually, after 2 or 3 years of working on my Game, and going to the gym to lose weight, and improving my text game, and blablabla”. But having balls, and that Aura that Khan gives me, and some interesting coincidences / manifestations is just making me get results I expected to need 2 years to get in 20 days.

Caveat: I was listening to Primal and PS Iron Throne for 4 months before this. So probably those accumulated a lot of goodness. BUT I feel the healing that Khan TB is doing was a missing piece. I had a lot of blockages that made me give up in some situations that I already decided were hopeless, while now I think: “Let’s take a chance, why not?” And I get the good result!

My conversations are getting better as well. I think Daredevil is manifesting its presence.

22 Likes

Damn this is HOW it should be hahah! And THAT’S the reason WHY I love the combination between Primal Seduction and Emperor… Good job man! Keep it up.

4 Likes

I honestly believe Khan > Emperor + PS. It has the best of both :wink:

I am very impressed with Khan TB and I think I’ll keep running it longer than 30 days.

I have experienced more breakthroughs in 300 hours of running Khan TB than about 2000 hours of Primal + Primal Seduction Iron Throne, and those really made a huge impact on me.

I truly believe that cleaning up the blockages is a very necessary step to get the most benefits from positive programming. When I was trying to add good programming on top of my own old limiting beliefs, it felt that I still had a bit of my foot pressed against the brakes.

But now, it feels like the floodgates are opening up wider and wider, and the brakes aren’t being pressed much. And with more time, better results will happen.

15 Likes

Amash amazing results dude how was your pick up rate before using the subs have you always been pretty decent with women?

5 Likes

No. But I do take 10x more action than 99% of men.

9 Likes

I felt very productive today so I did a lot of work on an email project.

I also had a date set up at 7PM. A new girl. I was looking forward to it although I was also ready for her if she flaked or canceled.

Well, around 6PM, she cancelled under some “emergency” excuse.

And suddenly, when I read her message, I felt very sad. Sadness overtook my body, I was teary and almost crying.

But rather than wallow in misery, which is fucked up, this must be repressed emotions because I have enough girls to not care about one, and because flakes are part of the process. I used to not get emotional, but Khan TB is helping me dig up something I guess.

Anyway, in spite of my low mood, I decided to go spend the time I would have normally spent on the date approaching women. I took an hour, and went out with my mood low and my eyes teary.

Surprisingly, girls were so nice to me although I approached them sad. So the first 3 girls, I was a sad puppy approaching them, but I pushed through.

And suddenly, I felt a surge of confidence and energy. Something similar to PS Iron Throne, overtaking me. I was so in the zone that I just say Hi to a girl and she keeps giggling. I was not doing things to attract women, I WAS ATTRACTIVE.

And in an hour I got 4 phone numbers. I felt like a champion, like I owned the whole place, stopping girls in the middle of the street with authority, having fun throughout the whole process. I even talked to groups of girls together which normally I used to avoid because I felt it is too much pressure and not much hope comes out of it.

AND I have talked to some of the hottest girls I’ve ever talked to. You know, the type that she’s so intimidating no other guy dares to approach her, she walks confidently in the middle of the street, and all guys look but never try? Well, I went fully confident, approached 2 of them with authority, one giggled like a little girl and then told me she’s going to her boyfriend and thanked me for the approach. And the second, we had a good chat before I took her number.

Oh, and before going home I went to the supermarket. There were two girls in line in front of me, and I had a bag full of groceries. As I approached her, I tripped and my bag and its contents fell in front of her. I thought that is weird but did not feel any social pressure. I calmly picked up all the groceries in front of her, then stood up, and told her I thought she is cute and I want her number. She told me she has a boyfriend, but I was so proud of myself. The old me would have thought: “This is already totally fucked. Why even bother? I made a fool of myself.” But now, I felt like it’s her privilege to get approached by me. So I can fuck up AND still be more awesome than any other guy she could meet.

Lovely times :wink:

12 Likes

I was to stress this point: I AM GETTING A HIGHER LEVEL OF CONFIDENCE AND DOMINANCE WITH KHAN TOTAL BREAKDOWN THAN I EVER HAD BEFORE.

So I can’t imagine what the other levels of Khan will do!

Still, this keeps me happy to continue using ST1, I am getting a lot of good things out of it.

17 Likes

Today I just spent the day feeling nervous, agitated, anti-social and craving energy drinks.

It was weird. But it feels like something is evaporating out of me. Probably blockages.

7 Likes

I had a mixed day too. Like I’m feeling just an edge of the grieving/“I’m losing something” awareness which comes up when I allow it. Lots of listening time on the weekends plus new challenges and undertakings allowed my defenses to be down.

I’m agitated now. Will write in my journal since I’m a little melancholy now.

2 Likes

That’s how I feel today. But yesterday it was even stronger.

So it is getting better.

3 Likes

It happens in waves for me. I get really tired for several days --> I start feeling better --> back to exhausted. I get the distinct feeling that my mind is working on different things each time. I started off expressing depression, moved on to anger, and now a lot of fear.

3 Likes

That is exactly my experience @laughingprince

It’s okay though. Although right now it feels hopeless, logically I know it’s just a phase.

3 Likes

Glad to see someone else is going through the exact same process of healing through ST1. @AMASH your report was one of the main reasons I decided to focus on running ST1 solo and it’s definitely been a wild ride. I’ve been really tempted to move on to the other stages because of how uncomfortable ST1 makes me, but I know that then I’ll still be left with the same unconscious problems if I don’t heal the trauma first.

8 Likes