This journal will be a bit advanced, since I have started using Emperor v4 from the very first hour it has dropped. So, now, I have been running it for 63 days.
Plus, I have about 14 months of running subs non stop.
Even “sweeter,” I kept to my own tradition of focusing on one sub at a time. So, for the past 63 days, I have been purely using Emperor v4, with no additional modules or superchargers.
So far, here are some of the positives:
- I have started my own coaching and therapy business online. And found deep levels of motivation to turn it into a profitable business with satisfied clients.
- I feel totally at peace with the world (at least 50% of the time), where things don’t phase me, I flow with the good and the bad.
- I have a totally positive attitude about money and belief in myself. Although I was raised in a family where money was considered to be a negative, and even worse, something that is lacking.
- More positive thoughts than usual. It’s as if Emperor v4 has Sanguine incorporated in it. Not 100%, because when reconciliation hits, I get almost depressed and have to claw myself out of it through sheer power. It’s good theoretically, although of course I prefer to be an enlightened Buddha with 100% pleasurable thoughts 24/7.
And here are some of the negatives:
- Even now, 2 months later, sometimes Emperor v4 punches me in the gut and causes me to spend hours in reconciliation. I do push through that to do the word needed, so the good thing is it’s forcing me to develop discipline.
- I have not noticed any ability to “manifest” things as some people were saying should happen when I am fully aligned. Every single good thing I got since using Emperor v4, I had to earn it with hard word and time. Not as much manifestation as I had with Khan ST3.