Main Discussion Thread - Q

We’ve already thought of this and will be including measures to stop it. Not to mention, anyone caught abusing Q, even in the slightest, will be banned from SubClub for life.

4 Likes

So excited for this project to be out! Can’t wait for this to be released soon.

2 Likes

I saw Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi speak at the university I attended at the time.

5 Likes

His ideas have had a great impact.

3 Likes

You should then open an academy for practitioners so they can learn to fit the right subs for a person. Then practitioners would have the ability to open a Subliminal Clinic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Too late, he’s already on it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely @DarkPhilosopher!

The Dark Wisdom is strong within you :wink:

2 Likes

An option to chose the foreground track on the masked subliminal’s would be interesting.

The current ocean track distracts me intensely from my work. I would prefer to see something like various binaural beats and or solfeggio frequencies in combination or distinct from each other to be implemented.

I probably listen the masked track on way to low volume but it’s definitely still working for me, listening on a higher volume just has different effects.

5 Likes

It’s an ocean?! SubClub has heavy rainfall, I believe. You must be thinking of a certain producer of 6-stage subliminals, he-who-must-not-be-named. :slight_smile:

Both have people running to the bathroom all day.

I agree though, different types of masking sounds would be nice. My guess is that since Q provides an automated rendering of the tracks, this would indeed become a possibility. There would of course be limitations, one needs a minimum amount of noise in order to mask the subliminals.

5 Likes

ive used youtube subs in the past with a classical music foreground which I thought felt pretty stimulating

2 Likes

Ultrasonic in iTunes, frequencies in VLC. I do stuff like this all the time, shouldn’t hurt anything. We’ve tried to use the masking process against frequencies – doesn’t work well. We can embed an ultrasonic subliminal in ANYTHING, but you can get that effect right now by doing what I mentioned above.

6 Likes

Which of course leads to the argument of ultrasonics vs headphones.

I have considered merging ultrasonics with a foreground track in a way that it is calibrated so I won’t play it loudly by accident. A bit like superchargers have it. But I admit I’m starting to like masked.

Could you indicate if Q should (in theory) allow for different masking tracks, pre-selected by SubClub so they have sufficient white noise to hide the vocals in?

So being able to select a set of modules and one of several masking tracks and they will be masked as they are rendered?

What is the correct term anyways, rendered or compiled? Rendered is for video, compiled for code. Is there something else?

2 Likes

That’s the process I’m currently using for the masked tracks.

I’m using headphones so masked complements me better. Overals masked suits me better, as I also find it more effective. Ultrasonics just give me tinnitus like you wouldn’t believe it. I’ve got some very sensitive ears.

I was thinking of having the user input his own audio file to be used for the masked track within the Q software. That would be awesome but it would come with many security issues concerning the secrecy of the scripts. For every problem is a solution though so I’m sure if subliminalclub wants to go that route, they’ll find a workaround.

2 Likes

In theory, yes. I’m actually testing the new version right now. It shouldn’t be an issue, but it may not be available at launch.

3 Likes

And copyright issues. Probably won’t be going this route, unfortunately – at least for the self-service version. If you want to order a custom with a completely custom track, that may be possible.

6 Likes

Seems like the development goes pretty quickly. Is there a new rough release date for Q?

5 Likes

Development is proceeding nicely. We’re still having some issues with the ultrasonic, but Q is currently capable of producing a high quality masked subliminal from any script we feed it. We’ve been testing it on a local development machine. Now, we’re ready to test it online. Not sure if we’ll use a dedicated server product from a traditional hosting provider, DigitalOcean or Google Compute Engine. Testing them all now.

I don’t have a hard release date for Q, but hopefully, we’ll start public testing soon.

8 Likes

Wooow 1 month ago it seemed like a vision only possible in the far future. Good work!

3 Likes

im curious about how the different “technologies” work with the scripts, are they like diferent ways the sentences or wording is created to better influence the mind?

3 Likes

This is also a workshop in product development.

Ecstasy of Golders (Ecstatics of Gold) take note.

There’s a certain level of transparency and interactivity that is a nice gift from Sub Club to the community.

6 Likes