Hollywood's Emperor Journal

Doesnt seem that everything is falling apart for you but it could come in many ways

2 Likes

Reconciliation comes in many forms. Some painfully, some not so much. I guess it all depends on how your subconscious processes and accepts these things.

4 Likes

@rising @d1gz

That’s exactly what I was looking for. Just got something big from what you said.

I’ll post the breakthrough you both just gave me shortly.

Thanks brothers

2 Likes

I’d say reconciliation is anything that tries to tempt you into stopping the sub, or at least thinking of “good reasons” to stop, so that the change doesn’t happen.

4 Likes

Thats very interesting insight. I never thought like this. Maybe this is why i am jumping between subs

3 Likes

Insights & Observations- Month 2 / Day #5

Ran Emperor (masked) for 6 - 7 hours total (this is down from the usual 10 - 12 hours.

Observations:

• Women hold eye contact longer than Pre- Emperor

• VIP treatment on 10

• Confidence on 10

• I have no desire to approach women but I’ve noticed that I now have a higher appreciation for them. I literally see every curve on every chick that I come into contact with…lol. I think if I were focused on women as a goal I’d have 5 -7 different women in rotation right now. The sub is keeping my primal drive high but keeping me focused on my primary goal.

Insights:

BIG breakthrough for me today…

I’ve been dealing with a lot of reconciliation lately. It’s been occurring like a continuous series of bad luck concerning relationships, business and finances.

The breakthrough I had is that the sub will shine light on those areas that are robbing me of power.

Usually these are areas where I’ve been hiding from responsibility or out of integrity in some way.

Over the last couple of years I’ve made several bad decisions. Mainly decisions of convenience, and/or wanting to be comfortable.

So what seems to be one shit storm after another is really the sub is forcing me to confront things that I’ve been avoiding…

During the first 30 days reconciliation came in the form of irritability, then that turned into fatigue for a week or 2…

Now I’m out of that tired phase and subconsciously more aware of areas of my life that I need to attack, now I’m confronting each one which is making one mess after another…

What I’m finding is that the more I resist confronting these issues, the more I find myself irritable or looking for an escape…like women.

Basically this resistance has been robbing me of power.

More To Come

9 Likes

@Hollywood what do you make of these bad luck runs? Are they areas in which you would want to succeed in eventually? Or is it a lost cause and they’ll fall away?

2 Likes

What I know is part of Emperor is: Manifesting opportunities for you to get reference experiences that will change your perspectives and teach you deep lessons. BUT you need to take action to reap the rewards.

What if that increased interest from women was your subconscious trying – begging even – for you to approach those women, talk to them, and discover a deep lesson that is beyond your reach right now?

And could that “no desire to approach” be a form of reconciliation, related to this:

4 Likes

Does this mean that if you stop resisting and start confronting your issues more often, you will stop looking for an escape, … and women?

3 Likes

I remember while in Regeneration feeling increasingly more irritable for 2 weeks for my “girlfriend behavior” It really was me chicken out for asking what I wanted and saying no when I felt it. As soon as I stopped avoiding it and talked to her, the irritation disappeared instantly and never came back.

2 Likes

@Michel

I think if you want to build an empire the sub points out all of the “cracks in your foundation” first…

If you don’t have a solid foundation you have to destroy what’s there before you can begin to build up.

1 Like

@d1gz

No I think the urge to release (escape) is natural and will never go away. I believe as I continue to push through I’ll develop more strength which results in feeling less resistance.

Insights & Observations - Month 2 /Day #7

10 - 15 hours per day of exposure

Energy: 10

Respect: 9

Focus : 9

Confidence: 9

Observations:

• Lots of VIP treatment

• My girl’s behavior has been on 10

• Respect level in business conversations has increased.

• More mentors continuing to show up

• My ability to handle multiple challenges has increased

• Had been studying for a certification exam
    in my industry for about 6 weeks but was hesitant to pay the fee to sit for the exam. Kept telling myself I needed to get caught up on bills. Last week I said “fuck it” paid for it and took it on Friday. Passed, this should provide some additional earning opportunities.

• My ability to influence “high status” people has increased.

Insights:

• The bigger your self worth becomes the more opportunities start to show up. This pertains to women and business

More To Come

5 Likes

@AMASH

I don’t think that’s the case…All women are looking for attention. I don’t have extra attention to invest into women at the moment. The fact that they’re choosing is good for the ego but “entertaining” is a low level priority right now.

I think when it comes to women it’s good to deal with them in phases. Phases when you’re enjoying yourself and then there’s phases when you’re locked in on a single objective and that’s it…

If you don’t regulate that desire then you find yourself chasing pussy forever. Which in itself is worthless, it’s an empty pursuit…You’ll never satisfy your desire for more pussy (by the way, never thought I’d be the one to say that…lol)

7 Likes

@Hollywood - that’s good to hear man! Hopefully, we all grow stronger so that we can push through to our goals. No more detours. Oh and congrats on the certification.

3 Likes

I wish someone had told us that when growing into young adults, would have saved a lot of unnecessary bother…

3 Likes

Insights & Observations- Month 2 / Day #9

Emperor (masked) running 10 - 12 hours per day…

I’m 40 days in and it seems I’m just now starting to turn the corner. The effects are starting to feel more normal to me.

Throughout the day I’m experiencing a lot of energy and optimism mixed with gratitude.

Breakthrough insights are starting to lessen. My intuition says that’s because I’m now in an action phase where now it’s time to take action and put everything together.

I had a good meeting with a potential business partner yesterday who even offered me some start up capital to get up and going (without me asking).

Observations:

• The last 2 days I’ve been a little more aggressive and impatient than normal.

• Some good things in the works but don’t want to jump the gun and speak on it until everything finalizes.

Confidence: 10

Energy: 9

Charisma: 8

Sex Drive: 10

Insights:

I won’t even scratch the potential of this sub until somewhere around month 3 or 4. Still a long way to go…

More To Come

7 Likes

Most people see result from first week to one month. Any indications showing something different for you?

3 Likes

@rising

Same here, I saw results pretty fast, only took a few days before I noticed changes

3 Likes

True, I tried to run before I could even crawl.

3 Likes