Hollywood's Emperor Journal

Insights & Observations Day #26 & #27

Missed yesterday, too drained to post anything.

Today I had a good wave of energy, thought I made it out of the lull then I crashed again. I slept in until 10:00 this morning, I’m usually up by 5:30. After I got up I was still dragging. I’m taking 3 or 4 naps throughout the day in order to stay functioning.

More To Come

7 Likes

This seems interesting. To me, I think of the metaphor of a roller coaster.

Is there a deeper meaning behind this pattern, @Hollywood? It could be something worth thinking about.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Day 30! Hoping it levels out for you.

4 Likes

For every person is different. It depends on the person, how many days you listen and how many hours

2 Likes

Is there a deeper meaning behind this pattern, @Hollywood? It could be something worth thinking about. @AMASH

I’m missing the opportunity you’re hinting at. What are you thinking?

2 Likes

Insights and Observations - Day #28

Ran Emperor most of the day and all of last night.

Today was rough waking up, first half of the day I continued to be on low energy.

After an afternoon meditation/nap I had a burst of energy and euphoria that lasted the rest of the day. I’m hoping this means I’m getting back to my normal self.

Observation:

• Again I randomly thought about one of my homies and they popped up. Crazy thing about this one is it was one of my guys that I grew up with that I haven’t seen since I was a teenager. Out of no where he sends me a friend request on Facebook :flushed: Just another coincidence?

• Today i had a strong since of urgency to getting things done.

• The confidence that I can create the life I want was very high today. I even started looking thru an old amazon course that I bought a few years back. Maybe it’s time to start up that business in my extra time.

• While I’m Starbucks this dude jumps out of a high end Benz so I started a conversation, just to see what he did for a living and see if there was a possible networking opportunity. Found out he was an operations manager for a large well known retail chain. He also has a family owned side business. We talked for about 20 minutes about business. When he was about to leave he asked me for my contact information to stay in touch and sent a text afterwards offering to grab lunch.

Insights:

• Short game doesn’t work in a long term relationship. It just hit me that I need to listen to her more in order to raise the level of cooperation and her level of security.

• I’m continually being reminded to get around high status people

-More To Come

8 Likes

Insights & Observations- Day #29

Ran Emperor all night and played about 7 - 8 loops during the day.

I felt well rested when I woke up this morning. Still woke up later than usual but I was refreshed…

Today was the best I’ve felt in a week, I moved throughout the day with confidence on 1000%, until later in the afternoon when I started crashing…

These mediations I’m having are crazy. I only do it for 20 minutes each time but I go so deep it feels like 8 hours…

I do my mediations in 3 phases:

1. I acknowledge my talents, skills and blessings

2. I express gratitude and send love

3. I visualize my ideal self in the future (half the time I’m gone by the time I hit this phase…lol)

Observations:

• I’m seeing business ideas all over the place

• While working at Starbucks there was a nice looking chick that sat down outside on the patio across from where I was seated…

Very sexy, so I noticed the sun was making her uncomfortable so I went over and moved the shade umbrella for her to put her in the shade…

She smiled said thank you and introduced herself. We exchanged names and I went back to my table…

While working she was throwing me choosing signals (legs slightly open pointed in my direction, playing with her hair, etc). I didn’t engage though…

This is different for me, for some reason I haven’t been interested in running game even though I’ve been wanting to smash something new since I’ve put my girl on pause…

But with time and revenue generation being a big priority for me right now it doesn’t seem like a good investment of time or energy.

I can say that in that respect I’m definitely more disciplined than before running Emperor.

• Today it came to me that the parts of my life I want to do better in I have to give consistent intentional focus.

More To Come-

9 Likes

Notes & Insights From My First 30 Days

Health

• Workouts have been more intense than before

• I started off strong with great energy and euphoria for the first 2 weeks and then went zero energy for the next week and half.

• My body is responding well to being pushed. I’m toned and seeing improvements in strength and lean muscle.

Self

• I noticed a significant elevation in my status, and respect level during my dealings throughout the month, especially in the beginning.

• There’s a distance between things happening and my response to what happens. I have a calm and confidence that whatever happens I can handle it.

Relationships

• I noticed a significant increase in the cooperation and submissiveness from my girl.

• I’ve noticed that our ability to communicate with one another has improved. I’ve also gained more clarity on what she needs from me as her man.

• Still undecided on whether I’m with the right person or if I’m caught up in attraction.

• I noticed in the beginning I got more attention from women. I haven’t tested my ability to sleep with anyone.

Network

• I’m seeing an increase in my ability to connect with people. I’ll be focusing more on building my network over the next few months.

Money

• As of yet I haven’t seen any increase in my finances however I’ve been given a lot guidance from various mentors who continue to show up.

General Summary

The last month has been extremely difficult. I just found out that a business opportunity that I was banking on fell through.

That was tough because I allowed myself to get attached, thought it was my exit out of the mess I’ve been in.

I’m definitely being tested for a bigger purpose. I’m being reminded that before you can be great you must first face your demons…

Emperor has allowed me to maintain my confidence and I feel is pointing me in the right direction even though I’m not 100% sure where that path is leading as of yet…

During this adversity Emperor has played a big role in showing me what my highest values are which will be key in creating the life I want…

I’ve learned that ironically my biggest challenges are closely connected to my highest values.

Ignoring your highest values causes major disruption, I’m noting that for future reference.

Funny how life has a way of pulling us back on track when we move away from being on purpose.

More To Come

8 Likes

Insights & Observations - Month 2 / Day #1

Great energy today, only needed 1 meditation nap.

Felt in command of every environment I walked into today.

Oberservations:

• Had a great 2nd meeting with a guy who has agreed to mentor me on learning wholesale real estate. I felt appreciative and humble but still of equal value in the conversation.

• Went out tonight to watch the fight, noticed that I got several second looks from multiple women but didn’t do any approaches.

Insights:

I’ve been chasing money my entire adult life and oddly enough even when I had plenty of it money was still an issue.

While I’ve had many great experiences and have been fortunate enough to see the world constantly working for more money has caused me a lot of emptiness and missing out on time with my friends and family…

Today I realized I’ve been using money to try to fill a void that can’t be filled other than to accept the fact that I’m already wealthy…with or without money.

It’s time for me to start living in my purpose which is teaching and being of service of others.

Money is still important to me but more service is the way out of this darkness I’m experiencing currently…not money.

More To Come

7 Likes

I am experiencing the third point, 4 days in with Emperor :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a very interesting statement, @Hollywood

How does this relate to building an Empire? Because you can teach and be of service to others by being a kids teacher or a priest.

So how different is your service and skills that it will allow you to build an Empire while also teaching and being of service? And do you know of such empires that exist that you could copy?

1 Like

@AMASH

When I say change my focus to being of service I’m referring to switching my energy and attention from focusing on money (the outcome) to focusing more on service (the intention).

One is about what you’re building for others while the other is about what you want from others.

2 Likes

Insights & Observations- Month 2 / Day #3

Running Emperor every night and during the day.

Observations:

• Energy has been great, optimism is also high.

• Respect level has been high today

Insights:

• Seems like like I’m being faced with every challenge, one after the other. However I haven’t gotten frustrated or down, I’m fully aware that I’m becoming stronger thru the adversity.

• Habits of action kill doubt

More To Come

7 Likes

When you constantly taking action you meet many and different obstacles. Through constant action eventually you overcome them and it is difficult to have doubts after some time. Thats why action kills doubt. I couldnt agree more

5 Likes

Action kills doubt, action kills the monkey chatter in your head, action stops anxiety. Taking action is so important

2 Likes

I think the greatest leaders are like this. They live in, and are competent in, a big world, rather than in a small world. They give to that world, and it gives back to them.

2 Likes

Thank you for writing this. It’s highly inspiring and insightful.

It’s a help to me on my own journey.

2 Likes

Insights & Observations - Month 2 / Day #4

Listened to Emperor about 12 hours in total yesterday.

I’m experiencing MAJOR disruption. It’s been to such a degree that I’m not sure if this is in part due the sub or not.

In natural law there is a rule called The Law of Rhythm which states for every high there is a corresponding low, and vice versa.

So while the sub has raised my frequency that also comes along with with its share of disruption.

I’d like to know if this has been the case for anyone else as well.

I will say that the sub is keeping me solid and allowing me to absorb more discomfort which will eventually lead to my ability to take on more expansion in my life.

Observations:

• Respect level: 10

• I’ve gotten the VIP treatment anytime I’ve needed assistance over the last few days.

• Men and Women greeting in passing

Insights:

• The tougher the situation you’re in the more you should be having enrollment conversations. Your mouthpiece is the tool out of the rut.

• Enrollment conversations - creating a possibility and offering it to someone else as an opportunity that they can either say “yes” or “no” to.

• Adversity is a gift

• If you constantly seek pleasure you will experience a lot of discomfort.

• If you constantly seek discomfort you will experience a lot pleasure.

• Do the hard things that no one else is willing to sign up for.

More To Come

1 Like

We call this reconciliation.

Grant Cardone - The 10X Rule

download

2 Likes

@AMASH

I thought reconciliation was just being low energy and not feeling like getting anything done. So it also includes everything falling apart around you? Lol

Yep, 10X rule, great context…thanks for the reminder I gotta read that again.

3 Likes