Hollywood's Emperor Journal

Observations & Insights - Day #24

Yesterday I ran Emperor while sleep and listened to 10 loops or more during the day/evening…

Getting out of bed yesterday was rough. it was probably my toughest day yet as far as lack of motivation and focus but one of my best days in terms of confidence and rapport…

I didn’t wanna do shit but sleep and/or meditate. By the way my meditations are getting so deep that a 20 minute meditation seems like it lasts for 8 hours.

Even though my energy was Zen i felt extremely powerful and deserving, I felt like the Emperor…

I’m 20 some odd days in on this process and I’m starting to sense a new version of myself emerging…

I was on the VIP list all day yesterday, even got free coffee at Starbucks for no reason…haha.

Confidence: 9
I felt like nothing could stop me or throw me off my game, I’m only here to win.

Strength/Power: 9
Over the last week the gym seems to be the only place where I consistently have good focus and energy.

Focus: 3
Very little attention or focus

Charisma: 8
I didn’t feel any separation between me and the world, felt like everybody’s a friend, no ones “unfamiliar”

Observations:

• As mentioned earlier a girl gave me my coffee for free. I did ask her how her day was going and for some reason I felt genuinely interested when I asked (maybe she sensed the connection that I was having).

• I was stuck in Friday afternoon traffic and running late for an appointment. Usually this would have gotten me a little uptight, but I had no anxiety. I just knew it would work itself out and it did.

Insights:

• My belief in what I’m capable of continues to grow. The themes of focus, patience and belief keep showing up from my mentors.

• My inner self keeps reminding me to improve my willingness to receive so that I can let go of struggle.

• World class mentors continue to show up. When I watch an interview on YouTube I hear it in a deeper way than I did before.

• After the ups and downs of Emperor start to settle down I’m going to start tracking my improvement in several different areas (spiritual, health, romance, building high status relationships and business) which I’ll post here as part of my journal.

More To Come

5 Likes

@rising Thanks brother. Life happens in the details

4 Likes

@anon3072973 That’s heavy, I’m keeping an eye on it

4 Likes

I noticed you didn’t say anything about your girl in the latest report. Usually, you talk about her, her reactions, your relationship etc.

Is this a subconscious sign that it’s over, just a matter of time, and you’ll be happier in the arms of another woman who values you, filled you with energy every day, and who you don’t feel you have to act differently in order to keep her interested? Such women exist, and probably one is waiting for you right not hoping you’d approach her @Hollywood

2 Likes

In life we have processes we follow, for example…

To make this much money I do X, Y, Z then money shows up…

To have sex with women I do A, B, C then I get potential sex partners…

These processes give us the life we have now.

However when you want a better life you’ll have to let go of your current processes because they’re no good for getting you the better life you want.

When we let go of what we’re doing there will be a period of chaos (or darkness) where we’re not able to predict outcomes…

During this time we’ll potentially lose money, relationships, material possessions, pride…

Most of us can’t deal with the feeling of loss so we run back to what was working before in and effort to stop the pain of discomfort.

Once you understand that this is part of the process you no longer need to fear the discomfort…

You understand that while everything is falling apart you’re subconscious is actively seeking out mentors, opportunities and information that will help you build the new and better life…

So while your in the “darkness” don’t run back to the light (the old life). Stay in the “dark” and hunt for the opportunities.

High achievers get to a point where they start to chase “darkness” because that’s where the breakthroughs to something better is found.

Also this is why most high achievers also keep a journal, keeping a journal is the best tool to find the opportunities in the “darkness”

@AMASH

8 Likes

@AMASH

I didn’t mention her because I’m still keeping her at a distance staying “busy with work”. I have been getting some insights that I’ll post later on.

4 Likes

This, and your whole description, fits a lot with Buddhist psychology.

When you let go from your normal way of being, and move towards enlightenment, there is an awkward and scary middle part called “The Dark Night of the Soul”. It’s a necessary part of the process.

And also what you said reminds me of how Buddhist meditators also say they develop a taste for “purification”. Which is when a lot of shit comes up as uncomfortable feelings, it feels bad BUT they know they are being purified, so they chase and learn to enjoy that pain, knowing the more purified they become, the closer they get to enlightenment.

Life is really full of parallels.

6 Likes

As autumn approaches I am planning to go into hiberation with Emperor :slight_smile:. Its light weight but still packs a punch.

5 Likes

@AMASH

I didn’t realize this was part of the Buddhist teachings. It make sense though, my mentor who I originally learned that from said Buddhism helped him rebuild his life.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist

Based on what I’m seeing/hearing it’s not as intense as Khan but I don’t think that makes it lightweight. As with anything results are always based on the capacity of the individual.

If a man has no capacity for expansion then his results will be limited no matter which sub he listens to.

I’m looking forward to seeing your growth brother.

3 Likes

@AMASH @Hollywood Joe Dispenza is real good. Have read his 2 recent books “You are the placebo” and “Being Supernatural”. Used to do his meditations too like “Blessing of the energy centers” and “changing a belief” but somehow stopped midway. Might restart that if am inspired to do so again. For now, am just doing basic 20 mins meditation in silence

And the Khan (or Emperor) sub is a meditation in itself.

5 Likes

Emperor is one of the strongest most dense subs here.

Don’t worry, you’re on the right track. Keep going :slight_smile:

When the time is right, you will feel Khan calling you. Until then, Emperor is one of the most powerful subs here, so expect great results!

4 Likes

@Lion
I’ve read “Changing The Habit of Being Yourself” and “Becoming Supernatural”. I have “you are the Placebo” on audio but I haven’t finished it. He’s not the most exciting to listen to…lol.

3 Likes

Insights & Observations - Day #25

Ran Emperor (masked) all night while sleep, played non-stop for the 2nd half of the day…

Bruh…Man down

I didn’t have the energy (or mental focus) to do shit. I did get in a good workout but that took everything I had.

Observations:

-All I wanna do is lay in the bed

Insights

• I got nothing

More To Come

6 Likes

Just got caught up on this your journal again @Hollywood. Awesome seeing how your journey with it is unfolding! I just got Emperor myself and am on the tail end of Day 2.

Looking forward to seeing how your results play out as time goes on.

4 Likes

@Hollywood - LOL I agree with the part of him not being easy on the ears. Thankfully I read the paperbacks. But unfortunately, the meditations are done by him too. I wish it was read by some husky voiced woman sometimes. Come to think of it, that must the reason why I stopped the audio meditations :grin:

5 Likes

I had this for a full 30 days on Khan ST2.

It’s normal. The old you that doesn’t serve you is dying metaphorically and being reprogrammed into a new you.

You’ll be grateful for this 30 days from now :slight_smile:

Or a thing I always say to myself: “A year from now, you’d wish you’ve started doing the hard work today.”

6 Likes

YOU CAN DO IT, @Hollywood! Feels like am cheering for the future me too while I am at it

5 Likes

Man Im glad I have that behind (at least for now). From what I observed it is a sign that Emperor got to a place in your mind that is resisting the change and so it uses your resources to clear that blockage.
Therefore your (and my) lack of energy sometimes.
I guess what happens now is that this goes on for a while, then maybe some sort of breakdown or revelation/experience which helps you clear it and then you get your energy back.
Its worth it in the long run, but man, when you are in it… You just want to get the hell out of it.

7 Likes

Great feedback! Thanks bro! @anon3072973

3 Likes