Help me subliminal club

Kindly be respectful… It is not funny at all

I am sorry to hear about Varsha i wish her a full recovery.

At this stage i want to cement in the point that i made in earlier posts. SC are i believe the only legitimate subliminal producer out there. They have a huge community and a founder who makes time to answer questions. There is no other vendor out there who offers these.

2 Likes

Its ok if you cant make anything related to me as i too can understand it is quite complicated and confusing though and you have doubts regarding my situation too … Its ok … But can you create something that removes Subliminal effects and takes you back prior to using Subliminal ? I think it will help people and it is not only related to me

Yeah i also jave huge respect for this company …and i also believe in this company through teviews of my friend, prople and also by going through the page on how they make Subliminals is quite interesting and amazing

This is actually a spoken about theory at SubClub HQ. Since my life is so intertwined with the company, it literally becomes an avenue for transformative manifestations.

6 Likes

@Chase after all the above, can you see why I think a healing sub would have no effect? We often speak about taking action to support a sub. I do not believe Varsha is prepared to take action to support a healing sub, because everything we say and do will pull them back to the negative belief. Basically the replies prove my point.

@Varsha you’ve asked for subs which can help, we have given you suggestions (mine was Rebirth unless you want to do the work). Go ahead and run one of those subs for 21 days before coming back here and telling us they don’t work because your sub is too powerful. But first, do what Saint said and see a medical professional! Have them make X-rays or MRI’s or whatever is needed to check inside that skull.

Instead you come back here without trying any suggestion and keep telling us nothing works. If you are already convinced nothing works, why come here? Seems to me you are perfectly happy being a victim instead of a survivor.

When you no longer want to be a victim, maybe we can help. But that is a choice you and you alone can make.

You want me to go into the factors which limit the amount of collagen produced like tissue type, activity level, mitochondrial health, age and more? In short, your body can not work that fast. If it tries, it dies. We might see spontaneous human combustion in action.

Is rapid physical shifting possible? I think so, but it would have side-effects. The physical body has only so much production capacity and if you put all of it on one area, other areas will likely suffer. In which case your face would by now be the healthiest part of you.

Is instant physical shifting possible? I like to believe it is, but then you’d be 5D and not suffer at all, you would just snap your fingers and shift into the ideal reality. Which still doesn’t actually change your body, it instantly shifts you into a reality where it was never “wrong” to begin with.

If all other points fail, Saint just dropped the ultimate one:

Obviously, the subliminal can not be the cause because it is not actually giving you your desired results. If one affirmation works with that much power, they all work with that much power.

Unless the results you are getting now are the results you actually want. I said it in my first post, your mind will take you where you want to go, even if that is suffering. And the world is filled with people who just want to suffer so people will feel for them.

We can’t help you if you don’t want to be helped, no matter how much we want to.

2 Likes

Hey dont say such things … You dont know me in person … What will i gain by challenging someone

Once the subconscious has “seen” something, it’s there. You can’t “remove” it. We’d have to remove all memories related to that event, which is far above our qualifications.

Technically, you should be able to create the title necessary to reverse the effects. Take the affirmations you wrote and write the inverse. But I’d really recommend seeing a doctor, as it sounds to me kind something happened with the actual initial injury.

2 Likes

Add to the fact that you’re a high flow factor + you run subs with an inner focus (CWON, and previous CFW), which give you the type of recon that make you feel like you’re overwhelmed with the crap in the world, right?

Could be a manifestation as a tool for growth :thinking:

I want to be helped , otherwise why would i be here ? To gain sympathy ? What will i do with that sympathy? , I already told you i have to consider my finances now before spending on anything because i already wasted so much of that … So i was just having a hope that saint might come up with something so that i dont have to spend on something which is not directly related to my situation

5d shifting ? Is it possible ? That's interesting , i will try it but how to do it any field , Subliminal?

Yeah i think i will have to try it my own but i am not so much good in Subliminal scripting , that Subliminal i created with my friend’s recommendation … Can you suggest some Affirmations so that i can try by converting it into a Subliminal … Atleast do this for me … I will be very thankful to you

I dont want anyone’s secret … I just told him to suggest few Affirmations that could help me … I will surely like to try it

1 Like

I can

Dont forget the 30% rebate for the first buy.

2 Likes

@Avengers68 @Houdini please don’t fan the flames. And Amor, the “Excessive Back Hair” sub was not as popular as we thought it would be, sorry.

Yes! It’s a very common phenomena. It’s called victim mentality. They “feed” off of the sympathy and empathy of others and that is what makes people like that happy. They are afraid that if they are no longer a victim, all those people go away and they are alone. And although we are now more connected than ever before, more and more people feel completely alone.

It really does exist and is more common than most people think. There’s even people constantly comparing their suffering to others, to “prove” they suffer more.

I am not saying you are one of those people, but you do not come across as somebody that wants to be helped, only as somebody that is asking for help. Two different things.

A custom-built sub made by Saint and Fire will always be more expensive, so if your finances are a problem, you’re best off starting with a standard sub.

I would like to think it is, but it requires you to come from a better place mentally. There is a reason why they describe enlightenment as the release of all burdens. You need to be in the right place before you can pass through the door, otherwise everybody would be doing it.

Think about what I said before. Your mind protects you from instant manifestation because otherwise all your nightmares, fears and angry thoughts would come true, even if you have them for only a zeptosecond.

So to go through that door, you need to be in a place where the only thoughts you have left are positive ones. Most people call it a place of unconditional love because they can’t fully describe it any better way.

But until you are there, your mind protects you from the harm you may do to yourself. Even if what you are going through now seems like it is doing a bad job at protecting you, your mind sees differently. You are alive, you can function, nothing is permanent yet.

EDIT: Typos

2 Likes

Hahaha sorry this was not meant to be inflammatory

1 Like

Well it is not the question @DarkPhilosopher i am just very very skeptical about this aspect

This thread should’ve ended with @SaintSpring’s recommendation to run Paragon.

Run Paragon.

[DarkPhilosopher: Just a little editing to be nicer. Also my apologies to apparently the multitude of users recommending Paragon before Lion did.]

3 Likes

@Varsha -

Step 1- consult a doctor and follow his or her medical advice.

Step 2 - Run Paragon for 3 cycles.

Step 3 - After that get yourself Dragon Reborn. And run each stage for 3 cycles.

1 Like

I’m quite certain you are not the only one, just the only one saying it “out loud”

One post of emoji’s was enough. :wink:

A good sub is more than just affirmations. It is also questions, stories, pictures and more. Then all those things have to be put in the right order, and order which causes them to flow from one word to the next, so that reading or hearing them never makes a person feel like they stop somewhere in the middle, they just keep going like a river, gently pulling you along with the current, deeper and deeper.

I’m sure I could turn the above paragraph into a hypnotic induction…

Saint would not give you any affirmations because it would not feel right to give you anything but the complete flowing river. And that, as Avengers states, is the secret, the signature or fingerprint by which to recognize a SubClub script and reproduce it.

So he can’t share even if he wanted to.

Completely forgot about Paragon for its powerful physical healing energy. This was actually able to heal internal organs and some could feel it happening. Who knows, it might be worth a try. Good catch.

4 Likes