Help me subliminal club

Somebody needs to learn how to count. At least you hesitated for a bit.

So, @Varsha do you have a plan of action now? An concrete idea what to do next?

Everyone stick to the Campfire policy please. Previously I would have said something similar but I have realized that it puts the forum in bad light.

2 Likes

Yeah i agree … It is not even ethical to ask him for even some short Affirmations … I understand … I read through the paragon description now , which is quite interesting and it has got some revievs too … Lets see maybe i will have to try that first

4 Likes

Saint initially wrote Paragon for himself and it really made a difference for him, he might even have called it miraculous. He kept telling me something amazing had happened for days before he told me more.

3 Likes

I will buy it then … Thank you

4 Likes

Here’s the listening instructions. But please following doctor’s instructions too. All the best:

2 Likes

So, in all transparency:

Myself, @Fire, @DarkPhilosopher and @RVconsultant looked at her pictures. I told her that she could send them to us privately but due to the nature of this situation, I would only make public responses. That being said, after viewing the pictures and discussing it with everyone (minus @RVconsultant, as he hasn’t gotten on yet), I cannot see any meaningful differences between the “before” and “after” shots.

Personally, I believe that the issue is actually stemming from the initial injury. I worked in the legal industry (including litigation and mass tort) in the past and saw many cases where broken or injured bones would do very strange things.

If collagen is indeed growing uncontrollably, a qualified medical professional would be the best person to visit. I mean, that HAS to be a condition that they’ve encountered before. I noticed that you haven’t responded as to whether you’ve seen a doctor – please do so.

Also, this time period has been stressful for a lot of people. Lockdowns, pandemics – it’s a lot to deal with. Before continuing with any subliminals, PLEASE talk to a qualified mental health professional.

If you have done both, then the only title I could remotely recommend would be Paragon, as someone mention before. However, you did state that everything you’ve tried has made it worse. Zero Point titles are potent – if you are sure that everything has made it worse, then any subliminal we’ve created may have the same effect for you.

But, this is a healing title, designed to promote full bodily health and healing. If there is a title that could help, it would be that one – but again, I personally recommend a full subliminal washout, visit to a qualified doctor and mental health professional.

8 Likes

Thank you… I will continue with Paragon (only Subliminal flush Subliminals making it worse and no other fields or Subliminal ) They works on me … Regarding seeing a doctor , I have seen a doctor with collagen issues ,The doctor is sure by seeing the structure and size of my left jaw around the masseter area,and also by touching and feeling the tightness of that area that collagen is actually producing here and because of it He has recommended me some tests which i will do it tomorrow… I have shortness of breathing, heartburn, gastrointestinal issues problem too because of the collagen production… So i will continue with Paragon… Thank you so much for giving me your time and for your advices … It means a lot to me :pray:

4 Likes

Kudos to the Sub Club family for great advice given to Varsha. @Varsha welcome to Sub Club I’m sure we all wish you the best on your journey.

3 Likes

Exactly what I’ve been telling you from so long @Varsha

Glad to see so many great responses you got here. Good luck again!

2 Likes

How did I not encounter this thread yet.

Subliminal Club is indeed an actual business entity and company that creates subliminal content for personal growth and development. As a legitimate business, they are subject to legal obligations and cannot produce subliminal scripting that could harm their customers. If they were to create subliminal content that is harmful or evil, they could be sued for producing such content. It is advisable to be cautious of subliminal content created by anonymous individuals on platforms like YouTube, as they may not be adequately educated on subliminal scripting and could produce harmful content. It is always best to seek subliminal content from reputable sources that prioritize the safety and well-being of their customers.

3 Likes

@umaselvanithi - please don’t post your email address on the forum.

2 Likes