Help Me Pick Out Pheromones!

To make myself even better, I’d like to experiment using pheromones. I’m thinking of picking up a few items from Pheromones XS who seem to be the best in the business. Saint Sovereign even praised them in the past, and real reviews generally praise them. So here we go. Here are my thoughts.

Current picks

• XiSt
  • Evolve XS
  • Ascend XS

Thoughts

Delivery Method

I am looking to purchase the 10 ml Oil versions unscented, not the Spray. The reason for this is that oils last longer (8-10 hours), which is what I want. Not only that, I have read and watched user reviews (including from @Nameless) that stated that certain pheromones have odd effects on people in spray form. Something about a spray being too much, too fast—such that people think there’s something weird about the user, or not believable.

That the oil would be unscented is not a problem, because I would be combining the pheromones with my own colognes (and I have some great ones :wink: ), which I am willing to put on every day.

XiSt

Apparently, this is one of the best pheromones of all time. A lot of reviews highly praise it. That’s what got me to take a look at the product page and study it in more detail.

You’ve probably heard it a million times, there are no reset buttons when it comes to women friend zoning you. Or is there? XiSt the revolutionary pheromone spray that creates a shiny new impression forcing her to take notice. It is the spark that ignites her sexual desire and only you can quench her thirst to have you. She’ll want you as her lover, her boyfriend, her husband instead of just her friend. You’re “it” to her.

Yes, so this is what got me interested. The notion of a reset button for women’s perceptions of me. I have a few female friends I’m not that close to. Honestly, I don’t think I’d want to be involved in a serious relationship with any of them. But I could imagine being FWBs or something like that. It’s been a while since I’ve met most of them in person, too. Another thing is, I would like to be “reconsidered” with a fresh start that includes all the personal development I’ve made over the years, ESPECIALLY with all the stuff I’ve done with subliminals from SubClub. Back when I became friends with quite a few women I was not at all focused on the romantic space (at best it was just a bit of wishful thinking here and there). Now? It’s on. Honestly I’d even be willing to not meet with these people until I receive XiSt since it sounds that good.

I also heard this is really good for meeting new women and dates as well. Of course, that’s another big reason to get this pheromone.

Evolve XS

I think this review summarizes what I like about the idea of this pheromone. This is also one of the reviews that mentioned that weird stuff happened with the spray version but not the oil version.

• Steer things in a sexual direction without having to be “direct”
  • Good for a variety of scenarios with women
  • Does not lose social properties over time.

It seems to work seamlessly with the user’s behavior. This is a great thing because my behavior is already being highly influenced and developed by subliminals over here. Therefore I can act based off of the subs and my own thing, and this pheromone can become an action multiplier. And unlike SOB (which I talk about further down) it seems that this is something I could in theory use when meeting some of my female friends.

On top of all this, XiSt + Evolve-XS is apparently a very powerful combination. As I’d like to get XiSt, this is just cherry on top!

Ascend XS

Power, respect, prestige, social proof, acceptance, trust. That’s what this pheromone talks about. It’s not geared towards sexual stuff. Its main goals? “Engaging, Status, Social.” They say it’s designed for work, suitable for play. That’s what I want. If iI were to get this, this would likely be my default pheromone. I can imagine using it every single day at work. Why? Well, it is increasingly the case that in order to progress (and get that next promotion) the kind of skills I need to have are centered around people and my influence on my team.

Would I use it when hanging out with my good friends? No—I like the dynamic and way I’ve been developing things with them so far. I’ll leave it to just subliminals and me doing my own thing there. But I can imagine using this at social events and parties where I may be meeting new people or talking to less familiar people. These circumstances are not so much in a romantic context—after all, I would have the other pheromone picks which are designed specifically for that sort of thing.

I can imagine “stacking” this pheromone with a subliminal like true social. I just like the notion of being high status. That has a purpose at work, especially.

SOB XS

I have to admit, the marketing here really struck me. But reviews calmed me down a bit on this one. Apparently, it has the tendency to attract women who are…emotionally problematic, to say the least. While this pheromone’s potency could bring in some fun sexual situations I think it may be more trouble than it’s worth to bring that kind of a person into my life. Not to mention, after I saw the reviews talk about who it works best on I realized that it would probably not be a good idea to use it on some female friends that I have because they’re not the type that would be very receptive to this pheromone.

Notables

@RVConsultant @Bujin @SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

Hi friend,

I don’t know a lot with pheromones, but I know @honeymonster tried them with success in the past!

2 Likes

Check out this website. He has very good reviews of pheromones

1 Like

This sites reviews had a huge influence in the selection that I have presented.

1 Like

Xist:
The reset effect works on men and women.

Evolve:
Yes, sexual. However she may become very talkative after sex because of how the blend works.

Ascend:
I’d encourage you to get it without the copulins. If you really want to use a formula with copulins, or you want copulins, I’d encourage you to get Glow.

If you’re wanting to use pheromones for sexual or romantic attraction for women, please tell me what demographic of women you are interested in because that effects what to use.

1 Like

Great to know the reset effect works on men for XiSt! However I do not have a need for that just yet. Though, you do make me question if I should use it for that, combined with Ascend (or just SC subs) to establish that I am a new man.

The effect you have described for Evolve…it doesn’t sound bad to me, since I’m looking for emotionally meaningful relationships, not just sex with crazy women.

Why is this? Is this because the copulins could get in the way of helping me in my desired use cases for Ascend?

As to the demographic of women, I am targeting women under 30. FWBs, serious relationships. ONS can be fun, but I’d evolve out of it.

Copulins can sometimes create a negative reaction from others, especially women. With Glow, I’ve never had a problem with the copulins.

Xist and Evolve should work just fine for that. Xist plus Evolve at the same time, might also work well.

For women in their early 20s, consider Taboo. If you happen to like Asian women, Exotica might be helpful.

3 Likes

@RVConsultant being the PheromonesConsultant and am here for it.

4 Likes

i recommend the site aroma fero,they sell testers of the most popular pheromones out today you can buy a few and test them out and see which ones match your body chemistry.

@RVconsultant I’ll take your advice about getting Ascend without couplins.

Interesting comments here.

Taboo: so it seems like this is geared towards daily wear in the same way ascend might be. however, I recognize that due to my current circumstances that this would be rather underused. Maybe I could get it later. I’d like to see how Ascend does first because that item seems like the one I’d wear daily.

Exotica: seems this is geared towards meeting foreign Asian women. I’m around a lot of Asian Americans (quite different!) and I’m a south asian myself. Therefore I surmise that this product is for a different configuration and am fine without Exotica, which is a bit too specific for me.

1 Like

:+1: Ascend without copulins should be great daily wear.

I disagree with advert page about Taboo being for every day wear. I would only wear it for social and dating purposes.

Understood. There have been debates about formulas specific for Asian women. Do they respond differently to formulas? Are specific ones for them needed? Are any differences in their responses cultural, or biological? My conclusion was that cultural factors or personality factors are what’s making a difference, not anything biological. I’ve noticed that Asian women who are in the USA who have immigrated or were born here seem to respond to all the pheromone formulas just like any other woman.

Having said all that, I do think that Exotica is a niche product, and I might get one bottle if I was specifically focused on Asian women, simply to have another option.

1 Like

Great. I’m going to order. Thanks @RVconsultant (aka PheromoneConsultant)! :smiley:

If any of you know about promo codes that’s be appreciated!

1 Like

Wow what a neat concept, had no idea that anyone was selling anything like this! I’m kinda curious but I maybe will keep an ear to the ground for a sample sale or something…

I stopped using pheromones because in my experience they dont really assist in long term growth. Another reason is subliminal vendors have come in leaps and bounds. The technology is so advanced pheromones i feel are obsolete.

Neverthless the ones that worked for me

Bad Wolf - works but after a few hours i get very tired.

License to Kill - works wonders on women i had women enter my personal space and begin touching me up in bookshops.

Alpha Obsession might have the name wrong but its from LAL. works well on younger women

7 Likes

This I can understand. They’re certainly no subliminal, and certainly not like an SC sub. People still need to take action. I’m considering pheromones as an action multiplier.

I haven’t ordered yet. Do any of you have promo codes or referral code? @RVconsultant

Argh. I can’t find any promo codes and it seems the 10% off on signup doesn’t work. Guess I have to pay full price.

Use ro be a geek when it came to pheromones years ago. I use to joke with RVconsultant that i use to have a chemistry lab in my bedroom :slight_smile: i had many brands but in the end threw them all away :slight_smile:

I think they have an incentive system based on the number of posts a person makes on their forum, discoverxs

You could also contact their customer service.

Thanks for this suggestion. Reached out to them. By the way, do you know if they do any seasonal discounts? Such as any that might happen in November.