Help Me Pick Out Pheromones!

Have used Xist and Evolve a fair amount, Xist in Spray and Evolve in oil and while I think Xist is pretty good my experiences with Evolve have been amazing.

In fact, just ordered another batch yesterday. It’s an amazing first date blend or even to kick up the passion for a weekly date night. put a drop on each side of the neck and blended it with some straight A1 (Also from XS) on the wrists to add that comfort element.

I’ve thrown in a couple sprays of Xist just to add that extra edge and with that trifecta combo I’ve had some foul things said and done to me.

Of course everyone’s biology is unique so how it blends will vary person to person but I definitely advocate giving it a try!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Makes me feel better about picking XiSt and Evolve. By the way, why did you get a spray/oil mix instead of all spray or all oil?

1 Like

For me it boils down to diffusion, sprays hit people in your environment faster than oils, but oils hit deeper as they simmer into the senses. I like to think of it as giving my short term game a leg up as my long term game works its magic.

That being said! Temperature also plays a large part in diffusion and colder climates favor sprays over oils, but oils work well in warmer climates as your body heat promotes diffusion.

Hmm. You make me think that perhaps I could get the spray for Ascend and the oils for XiSt/Evolve. As you know, in romantic situations things are always heated ;).

Hanging around the forums I’ve seen many people have great success with what they call the A.C.E. Combo, with Ascend Cohesion and Evolve. My personal experience with Xist is that it’s a great modifier pheromone, so subbing out Cohesion for Xist could yield some solid results for you.

A worthy experiment if nothing else!

1 Like

Argh, it looks like email support worked only after trying to ask the question on my desktop instead of mobile. So I guess I’m going to have to wait a bit longer for them to get back before I order.

@CarthOnasi by the way, where do you apply the oils? Also, how do you apply them? Do you simply drop them in the area, or do you use your hands to spread them across the skin after?

So for me location depends on what I’m wearing and what I’m Combo-ing with. When I’m taking Evolve out solo, I apply either 1 drop on each side of the neck. Honorable mention is splitting a drop and rubbing it behind each ear.

When I’m stacking my typical A.X.E. combo for ultimate effect, I’ll do a drop on the adam’s apple, and a drop on the chest, with a spray of Xist on each side of the neck and a drop of A1 on each wrist. I rub the oils around a bit to cover more surface area, sprays I leave alone.

I’ll let that dry down on my skin then add my cologne of choice to help up the sillage.

1 Like

Hah oh wow, an “AXE” combo but A is A1. Looks like I will have an AXE combo as well (Ascend-XiSt-Evolve) though I don’t think I’d ever use all three at the same time.

And that great to know you rub the oils around, that’s what I’ll be doing as well.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant. Which one would be most helpful if im trying to have a woman lust over and want me to escalate.?

Trying today for the last time to reach their support. I’ll probably call them this time. After that, I guess I’ll order without the discount.

I found that in the past they did black Friday sales. Since I was not planning to use the pheromones this month, I could wait for said sale.

@RVconsultant I would appreciate if this thread were closed as it has served its purpose.

Have you guys tried the pheromones from Alpha Dream.?

1 Like

The best I ever used was from Liquid Alchemy Labs.

1 Like

Thanks bro ill do my research this one is new to me.

I would use Sex Magic plus Glow, both available at PheromoneXS.

1 Like

Stand by…