Help me build my first Custom - Wanted/SS Core

Hello,

I need help from you guys to create my first custom. As some people here know me, I am a semi-new member here. I’ve been running mostly seduction based subs since September. Although I’ve definitely seen some improvements in this area, I want to take things to another level with this custom and combine it with ZP titles. Like most people here, I am kind of guilty of switching titles often and not sticking to my stack (well, there are so much goodies here, can’t blame me, right? :slight_smile: ).

I want to change that. My plan is to create this custom and stack it with one alpha ZP title (most likely Stark ZP as I now realized it probably suits me best of all alpha titles) and stick with it for at least 5-6 months. I will be changing only the third title on per need basis.

So goals for this custom are:

• To become more and more sexy and irresistible to women in general;
  • To manifest more women in my life, especially ones that are my type;
  • To be able to escalate effortlessly when needed;
  • To be a master in bed and be absolutely confident in my abilities to please a women;
  • To be able to maintain a few casual relationships in parallel and not get too attached;
  • To remove all blockages, insecurities etc. regarding women and sex.

That said, I did a thorough research on Q store and find modules that I think will help me. The problem is, there are too many of them. I would easily select 30 modules, but shortening the list to 20 is a bit hard. And that is what I need help with. :slight_smile:

CORES

• WantedQ Core
  • Sex and Seduction Q Core
  • Sex Mastery XQ Core - I don’t know if I need SM Core if I have SS Core?

MAIN MODULES

• Alexander’s Play
  • Earthshaker – Sexuality
  • Focused Arousal
  • Gorgeous Manifestor
  • Lion IV
  • Chosen of Venus
  • Seducer’s Gaze

So these are the modules I pretty much decided to include. It will help me express love more, be more sexual, and manifest more love and sex opportunities. Seducer’s Gaze is here to make more use of one of my best attributes - my eyes, while Lion IV is here because I need in my opinion at least 1-2 status modules to balance things out a bit. Also, I think it suits Wanted/Stark archetype greatly.

I will need help to select 2-3 of the following modules:

Dragon Tongue - I will be running Stark ZP, so this might be an overkill?
Depths of Love
Emperor’s Voice
Love Without Attachment
Instant Seducing Tactician
Physicality Shifter – Sexiness - don’t know if it is needed if I have Wanted core?
Ethereal Presence
Temptation
Instant Spark
Panther
Potentiator
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Invincible Presence
Entranced
Edge of Danger
Mystery

So many great options here…any help would be great.

AURAS

• Aura of Craving
  • Approachability Aura
  • Intensity Aura - I need generally a bit more intensity in my communication

Also, there are Auric Overdriver and Sphaera Magnetica and they look really intriguing. Has anyone tried them? I know 4-5 auras are too much and I will try to select 3 max.

RESULTS ENHANCEMENT / HEALING

This is probably the hardest part. There are so much great options.

For the healing part I will run:

• ARES - I selected ARES over I am, is that a good choice?
  • Rebirth/Unlimiter/Sanguine - I will probably include one of these, just can’t make a choice

Results Enhancement:

• Blue Skies
  • Omnidimensional
  • DEUS

These 3 are decided upon, but I will need help deciding adding 1-2 more from the following:

Tyrant
Yggdrasil
Dominion
Energetic Development XI
Mosaic

I want all of them really, but got to make a choice.

Sorry for the long post. As I said, I have never run a custom before, so any help regarding making the right choices would be much appreciated.

5 Likes
  1. WantedQ Core
  2. Sex and Seduction Q Core
  3. Sex Mastery XQ Core
  4. Alexander’s Play
  5. Earthshaker – Sexuality
  6. Focused Arousal
  7. Gorgeous Manifestor
  8. Lion IV
  9. Chosen of Venus
  10. Seducer’s Gaze
  11. Instant Seducing Tactician
  12. Love without attachment
  13. Aura of Craving
  14. Approachability Aura
  15. Intensity Aura
  16. Ares
  17. Unlimiter
  18. Blue Skies
  19. Omnidimensional
  20. Deus
3 Likes

That would be it, I guess. I’ll change 1 sub max. Any other ideas, opinions?

Other thing, I thought about going with the Q build. Anyone suggest Terminus maybe?

The What are the Terminus and Terminus Squared Upgrades? and What is Q, Terminus and Terminus Squared? articles might help you determine if Terminus is right for you.

1 Like

I would go with Q.

1 Like

I know Terminus should be stronger, but I’ve read it can be hit or miss for some people. Also, regular Q should benefit with stacking with ZP, don’t know about Terminus though.

This post by username SaintSovereign seems to indicate that Terminus can be stacked with ZP.

They will be fine. Your Terminus and Termites Squared ones, however, is another story. You’ll have cut exposure to those. 20 minutes MAXIMUM.

1 Like

You can also look at the What are the criteria for choosing between Q, Terminus and Terminus Squared? thread.

2 Likes

Custom ordered :slight_smile:

1. WantedQ Core
  2. Sex and Seduction Q Core
  3. Sex Mastery XQ Core
  4. Alexander’s Play
  5. Earthshaker – Sexuality
  6. Focused Arousal
  7. Gorgeous Manifestor
  8. Lion IV
  9. Chosen of Venus
  10. Seducer’s Gaze
  11. Sexual Manifestation
  12. Love without attachment
  13. Aura of Craving
  14. Approachability Aura
  15. Intensity Aura
  16. Ares
  17. Unlimiter
  18. Blue Skies
  19. Omnidimensional
  20. Deus

I was tempted to order Terminus strength, but I ordered Q strength. Probably best option for first custom.

3 Likes

Greetings @HansLanda

I am interested in a custom similar to this one. Have you been running this? If so, how are your results coming along? Anything you would want to share with me about your experience so far would be greatly appreciated! Or if you have a journal regarding this I could check out?