Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Those physical fitness changes were done by Wanted ZP, right?

1 Like

Yes. Since the stack was initially WANTED and DIAMOND with only recently Picard being added to the stack, am guessing it’s all WANTED doing the physical fitness changes.

1 Like

Just wanted to be sure, because right now I am running a custom with EF st3, Wanted and after public ZP release I would like to continue with my so-called fitness sub and if Wanted ZP could do this, which obviously can I would stick with that instead.

4 Likes

apparently you just listen to a QZP title along the QV2 and it enhances the latter, how much? will it literally make it QZP strength?

nothing is known yet but im on the same boat as you planning my future stack around this.

3 Likes

But we have limited space for 3 titles. So I have to choose carefully what I am going to listen to. And do not want to listen to two fitness subs at once if I do not have to.

1 Like

What about old Q custom titles i have several of them from a while back. Will the Q customs have an incompatibility with ZP.

@SaintSovereign is it still useful to build/buy qv2 customs, now with the zp dev going on?

2 Likes

Apparently the answer is yes.

I thought it would make sense to alot of people to holdfire until the ZP builds are available rather then building in QV2 ?

2 Likes

I can still remember when some people used to run subliminals here 24/7. I wonder what would happen if people actually do this with Qv2 or QZP :sweat_smile:

it’s amazing the progress Saint and Fire made, cutting the time down this much that you only need 15min every second day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Customs are still good and get boosted in a zp stack.the more focused the custom is on a goal the better though

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Are you still planning on turning down the physical shifting in Wanted?

Could you tell us a bit more about physical shifting on ZP apart from what you’ve already said about the testing group results?

3 Likes

I really hope Saint does not turn down the physical changing power in wanted :frowning:

4 Likes

Is it just me, @Meng123, or have you been relatively scarce around here lately?

It’s good to see you.

4 Likes

It’s not good to ask the man that created the “frequently asked questions” a question.

@Meng123
Kindly use your skills and answer @Malkuth question.

:joy:

:laughing:

3 Likes

Haha,yeah.havent been around as much lately.Covid lockdowns got lifted so back at work and gym.Also my time zone is different so stateofbeing gets to most questions before i wake up lately.Hes archivist 2.0,upgraded and faster version :rofl: Not much new info being released while zp being developed also so not much to update the faq thread with.

9 Likes

There must always be an…… An ArchArchivist picks up Golden Pen and assumes the mantle of human google

5 Likes

Covid lockdowns got lifted? What continent are you? Because here in Europe it is quite bad and more restrictions are coming our way.

1 Like

Based off of what I’ve seen, it happens in waves. They deregulate and then regulate with slightly more restrictions.

2 Likes