Hello i am ferdinand im new have quesitons

can i private message forum members and ask more personal questions or is that considered rude around here?

i have read some stories here and wanted to contat the ops.

1 Like

Unfortunately new members can’t private message. That option comes after you do a certain amount of public discussions on the forum.

Frankly, I don’t know how many comments you have to make to get messaging to work though.

But don’t think too much about it. Try it out and if it doesn’t work in 30 days, you can ask for a refund.

1 Like

When you change your thinking, your actions change. When your actions change, your results change.
if these subs work they will change your thinking, but you have to help them along by taking action. Not just sitting on the couch wanting or dreaming about making millions.
They aren’t magic lamps, that you rub and puff!!!

You may also want to have a doctor check your thyroid levels… T3/T4/TSH

2 Likes

i reccomend you start with regeneration a healing sub before anything

then after maybe 1 month you can add other subs like emperor or any other sub of your liking

good luck and welcome aboard!

@ferdinandreitet, please contact me with regards to your Spiritual issues, the Astral is quite messy right now — if you will I can indicate your problems and assist you.

3 Likes

Alchemist stage 1

3 Likes

do you mean here? i can’t send private messages to you. but i can send you an email.

my situation is really weird. i have literally everything at my disposal to manifest what i want but my aura and my chakras are ****** **.

because of the entities not only i get drained but other people around me as well.

i’m in what you call a clown situation.

long story short i got tricked into doing black magic disguised as new age frequency

i think solving the problem from its roots is the best way here

i really recommend a healing sub such as Regeneration, one you cut off the root of fear that resonates within you will see other things open up and progress as well such as good amount of energy levels

getting drained by other etc every problem you could think of

start with a good foundation, thats my opinion

others will tell you to go straight to emperor or whatever sub, my thought of it is healing sub is the best for your situation, good luck

I’ve send you a private message, I’ll help you out.

3 Likes

If you decide to create a spiritual custom, look into Immortal’s Blade

1 Like

If you don’t see results after The Alchemist and Immortal’s Blade in a custom.

Pm me. I can show you where these problems are solved forever

But it Wil cost you a flight ticket to peru and between 1500-3000 dollars.
But afterwards your perfect.

Again don’t contact me until you decide to spent this amount of money
Nor Wright at me until then

AL the best

1 Like

Hey @Lion … hmm you know the saying “when Dawa(medicine) doesn’t work, its time for Dua?”… idk if you recall my concern from when I joined, I know almost every one recommended Paragon… I am wondering on Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct …thoughts? Obviously behavior isnt of possession, but the lack of energy and thoughts of giving up point in that direction too… just as thought…

Edit I see Elixir and Regen also that seem more towards the emotional fix compared to paragon? damn I’ve no money to pay my mortgage this month and I think Im going to end up with these 2 lmao. someone stop me

1 Like

Don’t do this. Pay your bills.

6 Likes

Ok fine your right… I should focus on my self with the 5 I’ve bought already and wait til I make some $$$ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sweat_smile: y’all so nice

2 Likes

Survival Instinct is like an outer shield if you feel that attacks are coming from external sources. This includes spiritual attacks too since they don’t exist within your body but come from your surroundings.

Paragon is very specific to physical healing and will be focused on that. Although a healthy body does lead to a healthy mind, I don’t think someone with mental energy issues would use it. Sanguins is more suited to having a calm and cool mind.

I must admit that Sage Immortal is a very good candidate if you want spiritual peace and even though I don’t know how it will affect your specific situation, I know I felt at extreme peace and Oneness when running it (many other reported the same too when running it). And it was way better than Sanguine and Survival Instinct although both of them also do the job well.

This is true. This combo is great when you want to spend some time only focusing on emotional healing and the mental healing that comes along with it.

My advice would be to choose either Survival Instinct or Sage Immortal. I think both will work for you. Survival Instinct will make your mind and spirit stronger whereas Sage Immortal will not require strength but will automatically strengthen your spirit which will trickle down to all aspects of your life.

The advantage of running either Sage Immortal or Survival Instinct is that you can run it along with your stack whereas running Elixir and Regeneration along with your stack could override your other title.

1 Like

So these are specific to the wife’s condition, if these 2 were to be paired with Paragon… well she isn’t here yet, so I think until then I’ll read up on all 4 of these as much as possible. Since I have paragon will start from there… i can be dumb and impatient with my self… but with her I’ve to be very careful and follow a proper guidelines.

@Lion @SaintSovereign thank you both for replying back, I highly appreciate both of your work :see_no_evil:

Ohh @Lion … soo this other sub maker who I shall not name I seee that on there website their DP is also a uhh lion…Lion… hmmm lol​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Glad I could help, my friend. Speedy recovery to the wife.

LOL

1 Like

İ am New too,how many days I have to wait be able to send pms

1 Like

Frankly I don’t know. Use the forum to ask your questions or start a journal for a few days and am sure you will get the messaging option before you know it.

2 Likes