Hello i am ferdinand im new have quesitons

I’ve send you a private message, I’ll help you out.

3 Likes

If you decide to create a spiritual custom, look into Immortal’s Blade

1 Like

If you don’t see results after The Alchemist and Immortal’s Blade in a custom.

Pm me. I can show you where these problems are solved forever

But it Wil cost you a flight ticket to peru and between 1500-3000 dollars.
But afterwards your perfect.

Again don’t contact me until you decide to spent this amount of money
Nor Wright at me until then

AL the best

1 Like

Hey @Lion … hmm you know the saying “when Dawa(medicine) doesn’t work, its time for Dua?”… idk if you recall my concern from when I joined, I know almost every one recommended Paragon… I am wondering on Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct …thoughts? Obviously behavior isnt of possession, but the lack of energy and thoughts of giving up point in that direction too… just as thought…

Edit I see Elixir and Regen also that seem more towards the emotional fix compared to paragon? damn I’ve no money to pay my mortgage this month and I think Im going to end up with these 2 lmao. someone stop me

1 Like

Don’t do this. Pay your bills.

6 Likes

Ok fine your right… I should focus on my self with the 5 I’ve bought already and wait til I make some $$$ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sweat_smile: y’all so nice

2 Likes

Survival Instinct is like an outer shield if you feel that attacks are coming from external sources. This includes spiritual attacks too since they don’t exist within your body but come from your surroundings.

Paragon is very specific to physical healing and will be focused on that. Although a healthy body does lead to a healthy mind, I don’t think someone with mental energy issues would use it. Sanguins is more suited to having a calm and cool mind.

I must admit that Sage Immortal is a very good candidate if you want spiritual peace and even though I don’t know how it will affect your specific situation, I know I felt at extreme peace and Oneness when running it (many other reported the same too when running it). And it was way better than Sanguine and Survival Instinct although both of them also do the job well.

This is true. This combo is great when you want to spend some time only focusing on emotional healing and the mental healing that comes along with it.

My advice would be to choose either Survival Instinct or Sage Immortal. I think both will work for you. Survival Instinct will make your mind and spirit stronger whereas Sage Immortal will not require strength but will automatically strengthen your spirit which will trickle down to all aspects of your life.

The advantage of running either Sage Immortal or Survival Instinct is that you can run it along with your stack whereas running Elixir and Regeneration along with your stack could override your other title.

1 Like

So these are specific to the wife’s condition, if these 2 were to be paired with Paragon… well she isn’t here yet, so I think until then I’ll read up on all 4 of these as much as possible. Since I have paragon will start from there… i can be dumb and impatient with my self… but with her I’ve to be very careful and follow a proper guidelines.

@Lion @SaintSovereign thank you both for replying back, I highly appreciate both of your work :see_no_evil:

Ohh @Lion … soo this other sub maker who I shall not name I seee that on there website their DP is also a uhh lion…Lion… hmmm lol​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Glad I could help, my friend. Speedy recovery to the wife.

LOL

1 Like

İ am New too,how many days I have to wait be able to send pms

1 Like

Frankly I don’t know. Use the forum to ask your questions or start a journal for a few days and am sure you will get the messaging option before you know it.

2 Likes

thank you .In fact, I apologize that I just asked to reach the new level faster.for more discussion.sorry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem. It is natural to want to find a solution. No harm done.

3 Likes

You need to interact on the forums until you hit specific numbers of posts, likes, (engagement) then your trust level will increase.

1 Like

It’s not time based, it’s engagement based.

1 Like

How many? What if I don’t have important things to share, right now? Do I wait too long?
I may not have much time to hang out here.

You need to engage with 5 different topics, read 30 posts, and spend 10 minuets or longer reading.

Just ask some questions and read some journals (or start your own) and you’ll be there in a day.

Thank you for information
I reached these numbers.but I’m not member trust level still. i’ll wait

And there is one more thing that confuses me.
The basic badge said:

New user restrictions have been lifted; you’ve been granted all essential community abilities, such as personal messaging, flagging, wiki editing, and the ability to post multiple images and links.

But I can’t send personal messages,I wonder if there’s anything wrong

1 Like

Hmm, not sure what to tell you. I would just give it a little and just use the forum for your journal. The restrictions will lift and eventually you’ll get a message in your inbox with a forum tutorial.

1 Like

Thank you for your help.i don’t have too much to share I have just lbfh,but thank you for your suggest.now, Im thinking journaling about this no matter what

But still wonder Why I can’t do certain things even though it’s written on the Basic badge @RVconsultant

1 Like