Hello everybody and two question

I have researched a bit and here are my stack ideas:

Version A:
Day1 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Daredevil/ 1x Libertine Ultima/ 1xTrue Social Ultima
Day2 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Libertine Ultima/ 1x Daredevil/ 1xTrue Social Ultima
Day3 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Daredevil/ 1x Libertine Ultima/ 1xTrue Social Ultima
Day4 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Libertine Ultima/ 1x Daredevil/ 1xTrue Social Ultima
Day5 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Daredevil/ 2x Libertine Ultima

Version B:
Day1 (6-9 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xPrimal Seduction/ 1-2xTrue Social Ultima
Day2 (6-9 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xRegeneration/ 1-2x Libertine Ultima
Day3 (6-9 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xPrimal Seduction/ 1-2xTrue Social Ultima
Day4 (6-9 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xRegeneration/ 1-2x Libertine Ultima
Day5 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xRegeneration/ 1xPrimal Seduction

I have heard my subs with a speaker and a sd-card in the speaker. So it would be easier for me, if I can hear everyday the same subs/ the same playlist.
So when this is possible, I would prefer one of this playlists:

Version A - 1 playlist:
Day1-5 (7-9 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Daredevil/ 2x Libertine Ultima/ 1xTrue Social Ultima

Version B - 1 playlist:
Day1-5 (8-10 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xPrimal Seduction/ 1xRegeneration/ 1xTrue Social Ultima/ 1x Libertine Ultima

What do you think about this ideas? Is one of this versions possible or is it too much?

My stack ideas are dependent on the duration of the subliminals. Maybe I have to change, because the loops of each sub are very long.
Is there a information where I can find out the duration of the subs from my stack ideas?

Until now I am used to hear subs 8-20 hours per day. Only some days I forget or because of something I can not hear so much.

Is it possible to hear so much of your subs? How long should and how long can I hear your subs per day?

When the situation is necessary, I want to use “Diamond Ultima” like a “pill” for 1-2 loops. Only on some days. Is that possible?

@RVconsultant @Sage_Ninjistic

@Hoppa @Sub.Zero

It’s advised to run one loop 1-2 hours before having sex. So yes, it’s possible, you don’t have to run it every day, just use it before having sex as I said before.

1 Like

It’s too many subs, you shouldn’t run that stack. Version A looks good but Daredevil is kind a redundant, pull it out of the stack.

1 Like

Emperor felt more non-social to me. So I’d go with Khan.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying.

I would go with version A personally just because of how very complimentary the stack is. However, I would also let go of either Daredevil or True Social in order to streamline it a bit more and save myself both processing power and time looping.

You also in the very beginning so drastically lower the loops on your main idea of EQ and Khan. Neither are easy to run in the beginning, and 1-2 loops is both recommended by the creators and wiser in general, to get a feel for how you like the sub.

1 Like

Thanks @Sage_Ninjistic @Sub.Zero and RVconsultant
Version A is also my favourite. In one month I am free to start. I have though again about the subs and at first I will begin with only one sub from here.

I have read about headaches and to much loops and so on. I think I will not get this, but also I dont know the “Club-Subliminals” and maybe they are stronger then my recent sub. So at first I will start with one sub (probably Khan or daredevil) and if everything is okay I will start with the other subs. Step by step until I have my version A playlist :wink:

For your goals, Khan alone is enough. no need for ultima or anything else. Start with khan (each stage separately for 1 month) and after 4-5 months consider ultima. trust the khan!

1 Like

It exist three build methods / technologies for the major programs (Q, Terminus and Terminus Squared). Where can I find them. When I put Khan into the shopping cart, I cant set something…

I want to choose Q but I want to know how to choose a different build method… :wink:

The Q, Terminus, and Terminus Squared are at the Q shop.

At the main shop, there is Q and Ultima. So if you are at the main shop and choose Khan, you already have a Q format.

Now if you are at the Q shop and you are placing your order, you will see an option as you scroll down for Terminus or Terminus Squared. To see this, you must go to the Q shop tab of “Build Custom” and then choose “Build Title”. On that page, scroll down and you should see the different build options under the heading “Build Strength”, and make sure under “Build Type” you choose “Regular Custom” to make sure you get a Q format.

1 Like

Ah thanks. I understand more and more. :wink:

The modules at the Q shop are only the Core modules. Like Ascension Q CORE inlcudes only the modules * Ascension CORE, * Ascension CORE II and * Ascension CORE III of the original Ascension subliminal?

The same with Khan, emperor and so on…?

What was the technologie before the “Q-time”? Is there an thread where I can read a bit about the history and development from sub-club?

There was PrimalTech. But that’s all I remember.

@DarkPhilosopher do you know the answer to the above question?

DarkPhilosopher reporting for duty!

I don’t know if there is a good answer.

The development consists of the different technologies, each with their own threads. If my memory serves me correctly, the first ones would be Primal, Ascension and Mogul. Later came the different tech levels like New Dawn and Primaltech, leading up to the eventual Quintessence technology, Terminus and Ultima. The only product to have gone through all levels is Emperor. Emperor Q is I believe the 5th or 6th version of Emperor.

Do a forum search for “main thread @ saintsovereign” (removing the space after the @) and maybe sort by date. Another good search is “roadmap.” Finally, SaintSovereign’s journal(s) are not so much his journal as they are SubClubs journal, where you can see what the company’s gone through.

And you could ask blackadder, he knows things…

As for the origins of SubClub, only those that were around at the start (and before the start) know most of it and I don’t think it’s been openly discussed. Suffice it to say subliminals have been a part of Saint and Fire’s lives since before SubClub existed. At some point they wanted to bring their own new and unique way of creating subs to the world even when not everybody believed it would work at all and so started SubClub.

Their personal journeys are for them to share. Saint has his own story which he sometimes shares (once again, go through his journal). Fire is probably a bigger mystery than I am. While I have been mistaken for an A.I. at times, Fire has been theorized to be Saint’s higher dimensional spirit guide channeled through Saint. After all, have you ever known them to talk at the exact same time? :wink:

4 Likes

That cracked me up, haha I love your sense of humor :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for the thorough and thoughtful reply!

You’re a much better SC historian than me. :bowing_man:

2 Likes

Thanks to @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher

Especially @RVconsultant! you answer every question. Thanks for your help! I am not used to something like that in forums.

Is that right so?

1 Like

You are welcome.

I’m not sure what you are asking. Is what right?

Khan St1 in the Q shop would be very similar to Khan St1 in the main shop. I think the only thing that is missing from the versions in the Q shop is the Q core, which I think is added when the custom is actually built.

If you’re afraid of missing out on something, or wanting to get the most complete version of something, I would say that Fire and Saint have already got you covered, and you can relax.

@Fire or @SaintSovereign can correct me if I’m not right about this.

Yep,your correct on that.i had a discussion with malkuth awhile back on that topic

Thank you for posting this… and thank you for referencing posts from the true experts!