Hello everybody and two question

@RVconsultant Unless @Batman is referring to not having to purchase a custom I’m not sure why anyone would run anything other than a Q strength sub outside of an Ultima

Ok. Why? Are the normal subs are not as good as the custom subs?

The normal subs here are Q.

To my understanding, the customs are more powerful because they are name embedded.

I might be wrong though :slight_smile:

Hi Batman welcome to the SC forum. I am one of the veteran user of the subliminal products and have been using the products last two years. May I ask what do hope to achieve from listening to the products ?. That way we can decided upon which products you should be looking at.

When I think of Q subs I think of the regular subs . The customs are Quintessence or the Q Store. Base build is Q and goes from there.
@Hoppa
@Batman

Simple misunderstanding

2 Likes

okay. Now I understand.
Q subs are the regular subs.
Ultima is Ultima.
and the custum subs are the custom subs.

I was thinking that the Q-Subs are the customs… :wink:

1 Like

My goals are to be more socially and communicative and also have more sex drive and have an sexual aura.
I dont need a seduction skills sub. If this is included in one of the subs who promote my main goals, it will be a nice gift.

What would you recommend me?

@RVconsultant @James
I can only mention 2 people. Also Hoppa, Voytek, blackadder. If you have some ideas, you are welcome. :slight_smile:

Are you concerned about wealth at all? Knowing so would eliminate some of the potential great choices.

1 Like

Daredevil and Libertine Ultima is the most obvious choice unless you feel you need alpha programming too. If you do, you could add Primal or Primal Seduction to the stack.

4 Likes

Please read about:

True Social
Sex Mastery
Diamond
Dragon Tongue
Inner Circle
Libertine
Mystery
Love Bomb
Manipulus
Torchbearer
Emperor’s Voice
Mercy Protocol

I think you can tag 10 people in a post.

3 Likes

I would personally recommend Primal Seduction (not the iron Throne version as I feel you might benefit from the originals healing) as well as Daredevil. If you want an Ultima instead of Daredevil, then there’s True Social which according to my reading works quicker and better for some.

Libertine is the obvious sexual aura subliminal, but you can also try either Sex Mastery U (U stands for Ultima is these parts, in case you didn’t know) or the Primal Seduction Ultima. One of those contains Libertine’s Aura, I believe it would be PS:IT-U (Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima.

I hope I was helpful.

1 Like

Oh, and I nearly forgot.

Stark, of course.

1 Like

Great ideas @Sage_Ninjistic! Thanks for the above 2 posts!

Khan is amazing for what you need, it’s 4 stages.
social sexual dominant charismatic.

1 Like

Probably yes for “normal users”. Last time I tried it, it said something like: your are a new user and you can only tag 2 user in a post. :wink:

I have researched a bit and here are my stack ideas:

Version A:
Day1 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Daredevil/ 1x Libertine Ultima/ 1xTrue Social Ultima
Day2 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Libertine Ultima/ 1x Daredevil/ 1xTrue Social Ultima
Day3 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Daredevil/ 1x Libertine Ultima/ 1xTrue Social Ultima
Day4 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Libertine Ultima/ 1x Daredevil/ 1xTrue Social Ultima
Day5 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Daredevil/ 2x Libertine Ultima

Version B:
Day1 (6-9 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xPrimal Seduction/ 1-2xTrue Social Ultima
Day2 (6-9 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xRegeneration/ 1-2x Libertine Ultima
Day3 (6-9 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xPrimal Seduction/ 1-2xTrue Social Ultima
Day4 (6-9 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xRegeneration/ 1-2x Libertine Ultima
Day5 (6-8 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xRegeneration/ 1xPrimal Seduction

I have heard my subs with a speaker and a sd-card in the speaker. So it would be easier for me, if I can hear everyday the same subs/ the same playlist.
So when this is possible, I would prefer one of this playlists:

Version A - 1 playlist:
Day1-5 (7-9 loops): 2-4x Khan/ 2x Daredevil/ 2x Libertine Ultima/ 1xTrue Social Ultima

Version B - 1 playlist:
Day1-5 (8-10 loops): 2-4x Emperor/ 2xDaredevil/ 1xPrimal Seduction/ 1xRegeneration/ 1xTrue Social Ultima/ 1x Libertine Ultima

What do you think about this ideas? Is one of this versions possible or is it too much?

My stack ideas are dependent on the duration of the subliminals. Maybe I have to change, because the loops of each sub are very long.
Is there a information where I can find out the duration of the subs from my stack ideas?

Until now I am used to hear subs 8-20 hours per day. Only some days I forget or because of something I can not hear so much.

Is it possible to hear so much of your subs? How long should and how long can I hear your subs per day?

When the situation is necessary, I want to use “Diamond Ultima” like a “pill” for 1-2 loops. Only on some days. Is that possible?

@RVconsultant @Sage_Ninjistic

@Hoppa @Sub.Zero

It’s advised to run one loop 1-2 hours before having sex. So yes, it’s possible, you don’t have to run it every day, just use it before having sex as I said before.

1 Like

It’s too many subs, you shouldn’t run that stack. Version A looks good but Daredevil is kind a redundant, pull it out of the stack.

1 Like