Height Insecurity

Hi @Brent, you seem like a really smart and knowledgeable guy on this subject.

What benefits do you get and what opportunities open up for you?

I’m asking for myself lol, I’m 5 ft 10.

How is my life going to become better if I get taller?

I have no issue getting women and most people I interact with in real life respect me.

1 Like

Thank you @Luther24

I’ve noticed more unconscious respect, a respect for boundaries, etc.

It is something you notice going up, but don’t notice if you’ve been up for a while. It is an experience, and I’m unable to describe it with just words alone.

Being taller, or bigger makes you much more intimidating. I do fighting sports and weight classes exist for a reason. Reach is always a factor in matches.

Just like anything, height is a fractional of your overall person, and how people look at you. However, it is an important part that we should want to improve on if we want to.

I was unhappy with people on here asking him to just accept the fact that he’ll stay his height forever. Especially the first post. If being shorter was not a disadvantage in many phases of life, people who are shorter would not have to bring up stories so offer of their successes. No one needs to prove that someone 6ft has success in the same areas.

Keep in mind I say disadvantage not as crippling, but just as something better exists and should be pursued.

I personally experienced a lot of attraction being 5’3’’ in early high school.

What I can say is that you will only benefit from gaining in height, and if optimized, you can seriously improve yourself to where you want to be.

I’m unsure why my previous post was hidden when the first post told him that he’ll barely grow and should just accept it. Aren’t we here to shift reality?

2 Likes

Please take a look here: PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy

We don’t discuss other similar modalities here and instead prefer to focus on subliminals.

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand why people gave that advice.

You say that wanting to get taller is not a superficial desire, but realistically speaking… that depends.

I completely agree with you there. Jon Jones has an incredible reach and the heavyweights look quite monstrous. Nobody is denying the advantages of height in combat sports. Speaking of Jon Jones, he was training with Henry Cejudo (5 ft 4) lol just throwing that out there.

If you’re into fighting, then height can help but it’s more so to help you with goals in the sport or if you want to fight at a higher weight class. This isn’t a superficial desire.

The superficial desire we’re talking about in regards to wanting height is where the desire is driven by stuff like this:

“Plz plz plz like me and respect me because I’m a fucking dismissible wimp with no frame or masculinity.”

“Girls, plz like me and accept me plz”

Only weak men look for approval like this. It’s called using height as a way to fill in the void of your own internal issues. The epitome of weakness.

Men like this can’t survive in the dating market… they eliminate themselves from the competition. I’ve seen it happen countless of times.

You should be quite familiar with this superficial, trauma fueled desire and you know what I’m talking about - I’m not even going to quote the family-related trauma in your journal.

Short men think everybody dismisses them because of their lack of height.

In actuality, they are being dismissed because of their subconscious internal framework. These men are incredibly insecure and constantly compare themselves to others. They’re so uncomfortable in their own skin that just seeing someone taller than them makes them feel threatened or inferior. They don’t like what they see in the mirror.

We’re here to grow, manifest and shift reality.

What we’re not here to do is use coping mechanisms for our internal issues.

I have met men much taller than me, who have tried to be my friend, start conversations with me and get into my social circle. Unfortunately, they didn’t pass my gigachad filter so I let them go lol.

When you tell weak-minded people to grow taller to get respect… I don’t know who you’re trying to get respect from.

Alpha Males, high status, high quality intelligent people and sharks look at character… we don’t give a fuck about your height. We pay attention to the details. We look through you and see if you’re even worth our time. Are you competent? Can we trust you? Are you reliable? Can you get shit done? etc.

We don’t look at what you’ve done or what you have, we look at who you are.

A few inches on your skeletal frame means nothing to the upper echelons.

When you tell a super insecure man that “hey buddy, if you get taller then people will respect you”, etc. All I’m going to see is a weak man with a longer skeletal frame. Like the ex-boyfriend (6 ft 3 college football player) of an IG model I used to date, who basically left him for me.

When I give this foundational advice to people, I’m trying to make sure that they don’t become like that guy. Getting your girl stolen from you because you have a piss poor foundation. This guy started to show up at her gym because his ego got destroyed and he didn’t understand what happened.

He is that outlier guy in the “redpill” groups going “but what about my situation? I’m 6 ft 3?..” because people don’t understand that there’s levels to this shit until it hits them in the face.

Like, you can learn the hard way if you want but just don’t complain after lol.

You don’t dominate with size or height, you dominate with mentality, beliefs, intention, energy and exudation of your entire fucking being as a consciousness. Your height doesn’t co-create or have an influence on other people and reality… it’s your mind. This isn’t “snowflake” shit, this is real truth and complete power. Even in Planet of the Apes… Caesar wasn’t the tallest but he was the most noble, compassionate, wise, mature, intelligent, authentic, determined and mentally formidable. His entire being commanded respect. Who even gave a shit about his height lol. If you fucked with him, you knew that it wasn’t wise.

Men need to become like that lol. It sounds like I’m coining some “super archetype” but this is just part of being a normal, grown adult man.

We live in a superficial society… don’t be a product of that.

Anyways, I was quite confused when you said that this is “snowflake” advice when it’s the complete opposite.

Our advice is to grow a pair of balls and become a monster. When you listen to LBFH, you kind of do this because you stop comparing yourself to others, which @SWITCH is already beginning to do. He is getting his power back and becoming Alpha. He is becoming a secure man and this is what grown adults respect. This is what women shit-test.

Once you level up even a little bit in your sense of self (becoming congruent), suddenly you become a different type of animal.

You gain a level of respect from people that is infinitely deeper than something superficial like height. You begin to emanate a sense of leadership that even the tallest men would happily kneel down to, seek guidance from and get inspired by.

Basically, there are fucking levels lol.

Now if you want to be the top percentile, top dog that gets all the women… first work on strengthening your internal framework and becoming congruently Alpha at a level which compels the people who implemented these control structures and disempowering systems to shit their pants.

But then again, this is all nothing more than my opinion lol. Feel free to do whatever you want, I just felt like your unhappiness was due to misunderstanding so I’m clarifying.

In other words, be happy lol.

16 Likes

First of all thank you for this post,

I clarified in my second post that height isn’t something that is absolutely essential, but it is fractional, as with everything else. Just like how we aim for another X amount of income this year and the next, height shouldn’t be anything different.

Shorter dudes can get girls with mentality, I got loads of it being 5’3’’ and 5’4’’ in high school. Much of it really is what they consider themselves. It’s like seeing a beautiful girl somehow insecure just because she’s a bra size under the average.

I haven’t dated an IG model, but did have a college club founder, charity organizer, animal rescuer, former gymnast catch feelings. Her father owns a business, and travels around. She transferred to a great university to become a doctor. I say this not to bump chests, but because I do get your viewpoint. There were guys taller than me who she did not even consider.

I have told guys taller than me what to do, and have had them follow me.

If I didn’t conduct myself the way I did during high school, I would have had different results, evidently.

All sizes have advantages and disadvantages. I did taps against a 6’3’’ guy who could barely move around the ring. He was so huge it was difficult for him to catch me.

What I want to say is that it would be convenient to not practice slipping so often and just have the reach advantage. That time can be put into technique. It would be a lot nicer to run farther during cardio. It would be great to see over people (cause I like that lol) In that, I wouldn’t look at wanting more height as being weak, but looking at reality objectively and moving to a state to adapt your circumstances. It is a strong thing to want to do better and actively change your life for your goals. That’s because seeing yourself as not the best is a hard pill to swallow, but that is really where the growth begins and you have the opportunity to really become the best version of yourself. I don’t know if you agree :wink:

I really thank you for your advice, and putting the time into it

4 Likes

@Luther24 from today I opt you as my mentor, this words are real shit!!
How old are you man to reach this state of understanding, you just gave me this vibe of Tommy Shelby in Peaky Blinders, a 5.8ft man with best Alpha frame I have ever seen.

1 Like

As much as i agree with @Luther24 's points about having a mindset that transcends the physical body, I do think @Brent makes very good points about our desire to look or be a certain way.

Whether it be Height, Male Enhancement, Breast Size increase, Hair Growth or any other physical metric, we can work on both our mental and physical aspects to become the best version of ourselves.

I heard once that coming from a place of self-love and self-acceptance helps to change the way we are to the way we want to be. That is correct. And since it is all in the mind, let us take that into account to see how far we can go to push the boundaries of our beliefs to get what we want out of life.

4 Likes

Have you ever had dialog with your body? Do you talk to your body? Ask your body what’s it point of view about this is.

Body what’s your point of view about this? Ask and you shall receive.

Body could you grow taller for me?
Body would you do X for me?
Body how can I contribute to you?
Body could you give me information about this?
Body what’s really going on here?

The body is constantly giving you information. Tune into it. Listen to it. Talk to it like it’s your best friend. Your body is always there for you. It wants what’s best for you. Have communion with your body and you have communion with everything and everyone.

Get out of your head and listen to your body.

Bodies love being cared for. Bodies love massage. Bodies love being sensually stroked. Bodies love it when you bath. Bodies love receiving sex. Bodies love kind words. Bodies love exercise. Bodies love communion. Bodies love stretching. Bodies love movement. Bodies love being happy. Bodies love connection with others. Bodies love cuddles. Bodies love sleep and rest. Bodies love to receive. What are you not willing to receive from your body that if you did would totally change your reality?

What else is possible with your body that you haven’t considered yet?

4 Likes

Say this to your body.

I’m sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you
I love you

Maybe this can help with physical changes that you all desire.

1 Like

You can always buy shoe inserts to increase your height a few inches and see how that goes for you.

hey @Geoff I saw your posts before you deleted it. What made you write that? Was it a lie? Was it actually you writing that or someone else? Are you asking for help? What ever it was. I care.
You can reach out to me if you want.

2 Likes

Nah, I realized it was unrelated to the thread and I was going off topic so I reigned myself in so as not to derail or violate campfire policy.

Sometimes it’s a struggle seeing/perceiving things others do not and sometimes I say things that are unnecessary in the context/situations I bring them up in.

I find your base or foundation interesting. As in its root, where you came from in respect to your approach/es.

1 Like

lol, i haven’t seen that show but heard its pretty good

i’m just a 28 year old who runs subs and takes action hahaha i’m quite ordinary… i pay my bills on time and do normal stuff like everyone else

subs can change your beliefs around and create new understandings, its nothing special

2 Likes

@SWITCH the whole forum is your mentor lol i mean look at all the great responses you got from everyone

these are people who take time and energy out to try and help you, you can tell its genuine

that’s whats great about this forum. you can tell that people are genuinely trying to become the best version of themselves and they also help others, we all help each other

you’re on the right track with LBFH, learn to love and accept yourself first and then make your decisions from there

i haven’t used LBFH, i haven’t even downloaded it lol but before I did WANTED I had a strong foundation in self-love already. When I was a complete mess… this was paramount in leveling up myself and my life. I have been deep in the “redpill” in search of truth and salvation in the midst of chaos like everyone else. You live, you learn and you grow lol

I’m one of the few here that actually made an entire thread dedicated to the importance of this
The importance of Self Love, way before we even had LBFH.

the paradox that you and many others are beginning to experience is that… when you really love and accept yourself… you become happy.

Your desires change as you see the real reasons behind them. When you congruently grow, you sometimes lose those reasons and you lose those desires.

your conscious desires are always driven by a subconscious internal framework

but anyways, when you really love yourself… You look in the mirror and smile with infinite unconditional compassion as if you were looking at your own kid.

It’s a very different compared to these people who hate themselves and cry when they look in the mirror. It’s all in the mind, lol it’s all just their negative beliefs and traumas.

But anways, when you have that…
Now your desire to change and grow doesn’t come from needing external permission to accept yourself or to fill in a void… it comes from desiring a new experience and gifting it to yourself.

Once you do this, then things take off very fast in your life. this whole thing is actually very scientific and i can break it down but it doesn’t even matter

keep on growin the grow hahaha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Hello guys am now on
Primal Seduction and Love bomb sprinkled with Wanted.

1 Like

Review on Primal Seduction Zp
Within one week I have made a number of approach (Not less than 10),this increased sense of sexual energy and am able to stay with it and enjoy the energy.

I decided to add Wanted but I don’t want to be passive like I was during my last cycles of wanted. I want to be active in approach and also develop the physical shifting in Wanted.

1 Like

Human beings live on multiple levels simultaneously; therefore, we always have a number of options available to us for how to face any challenge, problem, or goal.

It’s not that one of those levels is ‘right’ and the others are ‘wrong’.

At the same time, dealing with issues on a deeper level (for example, the level of consciousness or ‘internal experiencing’) can have profound, far-reaching effects.

I think a decent principle is: Start where you’re currently able to start, and then expand from there.

Since it’s Chinese New Year right now, might as well put a relevant Chinese saying here:

山不轉路轉
路不轉人轉
人不轉心轉

[When blocked by a mountain…]
If you can’t move the mountain, then move the road;
If you can’t move the road, move your body;
If you can’t move your body, move your mind.

And here’s a story that illustrates the same point:

Long ago in ancient times, when everyone walked barefoot, there was a powerful leader. He was walking in his lands when he stepped on a thorn and pierced his foot. Filled with rage, he summoned his advisors to him and said, ‘It is unacceptable that I could be walking in my own land and receive harm from it! Here are your orders! By the end of 7 days, you must place soft furs, skins, and mats over every surface of my kingdom so that wherever I walk, the earth will softly massage my feet! Do it or I will execute all of you and find advisors who CAN do it.’

The leader’s lands were vast and the advisors knew that they could never achieve this in 7 days. And they despaired for 6 days. Until on the 6th night, suddenly one of them saw the solution.

On the final morning, the group of them came to the leader with two soft and thick skins. They approached the leader and wrapped the skins around his feet and fastened the top so that they were both comfortable and secure.

“Now, my leader, wherever you go in your land, there will always be a soft carpet beneath your feet.”

This is just a story, of course. But you can see the point.

On another note, I myself have height insecurity. Not crippling, but it comes up sometimes. The thing is, at this time, it’s very, very low on my list of priorities. Hopefully I’ll get to it once my more important goals are sorted. If not, then, if reincarnation is real, I’ll try to do it next time.

4 Likes

Here’s a question:

For what arts, skills, etc., are my current height, body type, characteristics and so on perfectly suited?

I’m not saying to stop your quest for height increase. But in the meantime, why not make the most of the body that you do have?

The rule of nature seems to be: if you want to be given more, then use well what you have now.

5 Likes

That’s a rough question to ask , maybe Revelation of The Body might answer it😉.
Am just a medical student who is good intellectually but physically I can’t say , I can’t play football, or any other serious gaames.

1 Like

Am dropping wanted , it drains energy a lot and can’t be looped during exam periods I have to drop it now .
Am focusing on PS and Beyond limitless.