Has anyone tried pramiracetam or desmopressin?

The reason I’m asking is that apparently, it gives you almost eidetic memory combine that with Subliminals imagine the memory you would get.

Bro sounds interesting… Can. You tell me more please?

Sure, I’ve done a lot of research in the past two days to see what could potentially “activate” some kind of eidetic memory and so far those two substances were the results. Pramiracetam is reported to give almost perfect memory (Bought it trying it out when it delivers) however Desmopressin is a prescription based drug so I can’t really find a way to buy it online even tho it use to be for sell so will keep you updated if I actually do get it.

So here are the 3 experiments I’m trying to see what results I could accomplish for my goal:

The first experiment: Try LSD while listening to a stack (Next Friday)

The second experiment: Try Pramiracetam (300mg a day) over the next 2-6 months with Subliminals

Thrid experiment (I don’t think I will be able to do it because I haven’t found any way of getting it without a prescription yet) : Try Desmopressin (A drug that apparently gives permanent eidetic memory from what Longecity told me) while using Subliminals.

3 Likes

Holy moly!!!

I am looking forward to your report bro!!!

But are you related to the pharmacy in any way?

Aha no I’m a cybersecurity student however I got very curious about photographic memory ever since watching Suits and have been researching it daily to test different things out. Especially since I have to learn huge amounts of code and techniques to become an Ethical Hacker.

So far BLU and QLQ have helped to achieve that but more intense studies and research about my effects will have to be done before I can report about it more.

1 Like

Also, the reason, why I’m going to do LSD while listening to Subliminals, is this:

LSD increases cross-talk between pathways in your brain, which I would assume allows you to build new pathways in your brain more easily.

Also, LSD increases neuroplasticity for a few days which in turn makes it easier to learn and do a new habit.

Both are scientifically proven fact however I can’t seem to find the article again if I do I will put the link in my next post.

Have those two statements in mind, having the ability to learn more or in my way of thinking being “hypnotized” in those few days, and while on LSD listening to Subliminals while on it should in turn give me the exact results I’m looking for. I haven’t seen anyone’s reports about it so who knows I might be the first person to achieve eidetic memory threw my experiment.

1 Like

I haven’t tried either of those but I would love to try Provigil but since it’s meant for narcolepsy and needs a prescription that probably won’t happen

I try Provigil well generic one (same thing) called Modalert without a prescription it’s actually pretty easy to buy it online (not endorsing it) even if you live in Canada.

Personally, I’ve tried a year ago and it was the best year of my life. I could read a huge book in a week or read 100-150 pages in a single sitting without losing focus. My learning life and sex life were unbelievable it’s basically Bradley Cooper without the photographic memory. I can’t wait for my modafinil to deliver to my house it’s been already 3 months since I’ve been waiting to get it.

I have an appointment with a psychiatrist at the beginning of next month and I’m going to bring that med up. My brain fog is still bad at times even on Concerta and I am fighting being tired a lot. I’m sort of hoping some of that will be elevated once I get on a regular workout schedule but I will have to wait and see.

If I’m being honest I don’t think he/she will prescribe you Modafinil because it’s only prescribed for Narcolepsy and work shift disorder, and very rarely for ADD (Trust me I’ve tried to get prescribed, dad has also tried, we both failed) Have you tried Vyvanse instead of Concerta?

My Wife said the same thing about getting a prescription for Provigil. I have not tried Vyvanse but I would definitely be willing to give it a shot

Yeah because if Concerta doesn’t work well you could switch to Vyvanse (tho more expensive). The reason is it has fewer side effects and it usually lasts for 8-12 hours compare to Concerta.

I have been taking Concerta for almost 12 years. It has done well for me but I don’t know if I may have hit some sort of tolerance to it now. I did try Adderall ER and it didn’t do what I was hoping it would to not much of anything.

Could be but if you’re not overdoing then that’s already good (I know many people who do double even triple they’re dose for a “high” which is not a good idea). Could be not even Concerta that makes you tired but the subliminal recon. I had that with BLU when I first started and it passes after.

1 Like

I’ve never done more than one tablet a day. Figured my heart would explode or I would have raging insomnia. The reconciliation is entirely possible.

Stacking pramiracetam + noopept gives crazy focus, but if you want improved memory beyond what CILTEP offers, look into Zembrin.

For increasing hemispheric communications, I’d go with phenylpiracetam + tDCS, as well as a brain sync audio like hemisync or holosync - which also improves executive functioning.

Edit: I removed the link as I just noticed they include subliminals, my bad… I didn’t realize that and didn’t intend to promote a potentially competing product. I haven’t used Holosync myself yet, though I did meet Bill Harris at a conference, just a few months before he passed away actually.

I’m curious to try microdosing LSD but given the legal status of it, I’m a bit hesitant. On the other hand, I think I will definitely try stacking Holosync with either Halcyon (my mindset custom) or The Executive, that sounds like a great pairing.

I did the first stage of Holosync back in 2004 . I lost interest when Centerpointe kept sending me letters for the following stages as well as for a course Bill Harris was promoting that was based on NLP or whatever it is Tony Robbins does as well as obvious affiliated programs that his self help buddies from the Secret pump out at a disturbing regularity. Self help im a lot of ways is just like social media in that it’s manipulation meant to sell you something be it a product or a belief

Haha, yes I’ve been avalanched by their emails as well.

Fun fact: I’ve moderated a conference panel with Lisa Nichols… I’m personally a little too pragmatic for much of her stuff to be my cup of tea. but the audience loved her.

My whole issue with things like the Secret and even religion is that it creates and instills this desperate narcissistic sense of enlightenment. That you can basically sit around and visualize your life the way you want it , pray for it, or have it handed to you in some airy fairy sort of way. Never mind that all of what they teach violates the laws of the universe.
I am definitely pragmatic myself especially the more I run Elixir and Regeneration

Yep! Don’t forget, I’m always saying people need to take action, take action, take action… :slight_smile:

I once found an iPad just laying on the table at the library. I immediately handed it to a librarian so the rightful owner could claim it. I mentioned it to a friend later on who was really into LoA and he was surprised that I’d given it away, after the universe “manifested me an iPad”…

…really?

Anyway, I think that about sums it up. lol.

1 Like