Has anyone tried pramiracetam or desmopressin?

I remember a story online that I read about a lady who left a very expensive jewelry item in a NYC taxi cab. The person who found it somehow got it back to her. And tons of LOAers were all “Why did you do that? You just told the Universe to fuck off by not accepting what it brought to you.”

As for the iPad, if they had Find My turned on…you wouldn’t be able to use it anyway lol

1 Like

It wouldn’t even occur to me to keep it.

If I find something minor like $1 on the street, yeah I’ll probably pick it up… but something expensive? Someone would be really upset to not get it back, so if I can leave it with a “safe” source nearby I will. That way the person can come back and look for it, and it will be in the “lost & found” bin or whatever.

I lost my iPhone once, and I’d have been crushed if someone had found it and said “hey, free phone!” Luckily it was still exactly where I’d dropped it… underwater. :grimacing:

1 Like

@James @Palpatine For me I feel like the loa “gurus” are fake and are just after your money I mean most social media gurus are. I mean take into the account myself who a year ago use to devour that type of stuff like crazy until I realized I’ve learnt nothing and all the action that those “gurus” taught me spent more money on their bad products like they’re “only in the course techniques” are literally for free on google for anyone to find. It’s sucks that some people get dragged into it. Sorry if it’s off-topic I just know too many people that fall into the “guru” scam especially during COVID.

2 Likes