Good sub, stack or custom for a career oriented guy

How are your interactions with other people? Or specifically with women?

1 Like

I just read your post, and on the inside Iā€™m jumping for joy for you man!

Personally Iā€™m liking my Khan stage 4 plus Stark combination.

1 Like

Hmm, Iā€™m more flirty overall, but I havenā€™t been on a date, Iā€™m at the end of the semester of my masterā€™s degree and donā€™t have free time hahaha

I would say, Iā€™m a mix between playful, fun, charismatic, dominant, I can put my foot on the ground if need so, relaxed. I feel itā€™s the right balance for me!

@RVconsultant how do you feel on it? is it the same as my experience?

2 Likes

With Stark, charisma, likability, eloquence, charm, more social.

Stark plus Khan st4: relaxed dominance, guys think Iā€™m awesome, deer in head lights (from men and women), women staring at me from across the room.

I donā€™t know if I feel all that much. I do feel more comfortable where ever I go, but that might be DR.

3 Likes

I hate you for the ā€œeloquenceā€ part; I absolutely miss that with Khan :smiley:

1 Like

Frankly the modules you have suggested sound great by themselves. I started searching for more about them on the forum and somehow thought about a connection with Stark hence my question. My goal was to potentially simplify my custom, but your selection of fame modules gave me some perspective on what I need to grow within to succeed.

I like your perspective on Khan @lovage, and Stark by itself doesnā€™t sound like what I am looking for. Which brings me to @GoldenTiger and @RVconsultant experiences of mixing both in terms of overall aura, sexual power and productivity.
To be honest this is just an idea I came up with. I may better off leaving this idea settle for a couple of weeks. At the end I may just create a Khan:HOM:PCC like laid out above and use Stark as part of the routine. Sometimes Perfect is the enemy of Good.

2 Likes

Take your time mate. Remember a custom is a 6 to 12 month commitment.

1 Like

Be careful, for me Khan+Medici doesnā€™t make me disciplined to work!

1 Like

Indeed. I am skewing it so it can be long term.

But Khan+Stark does, right?

1 Like

Yep it does! Khan makes me ā€œchill and dominantā€, stark makes me work, itā€™s a more reactive archetype socially, but the productivity component is strong!

Mixing both of them is great, they complement each others!

1 Like

How would you compare Khan Qv2 to Qv1?

Can you please explain a bit? Iā€™ve run Khan with Emperor in the past, but I never got the chill from Khan.
How can you be chill if you get that push to work? The beauty of Khan is not getting that push.

Iā€™m trying to understand, not challenging you in any way.

So far, a but more grounded, MUCH LESS SEXUAL when I start activities. Iā€™m not horny all the time and I really like this. Iā€™ll try to get my shit together and actually start journaling :smiley:

Iā€™m sure your sexual energy is being transmuted to process the new technology, Iā€™ve been feeling a similar thing personally.