Good sub, stack or custom for a career oriented guy

Bahaha :rofl: I just saw this today. You guys get the best dreams.

My dream was riding a bike. How is that exciting…

3 Likes

I assume this isn’t a euphemism. haha. I’ve eased off on the healing subs slightly lately. Needed a break from the “In the Navy again and back on submarines” dreams.

3 Likes

Hail all,

It has been a while I came here. I am on an extra month of Khan Stage 4. I did not go with HOM but with EOG.

So some feedback on the programs to help the founders and give back to the community who gave me good advices :slight_smile: . Besides writing this makes me also understand what I have been through.

From KHAN

• On alpha and dominance. I feel that I was there already but it made me a little more carefree, take-all-the-space-you-can, open-my-legs-in-public type of guy. Think Russel Brand. I never saw the outer world as a threat but I became really pissed when anyone broke my boundaries. However the way I dealt with it was always through heated discussion (foot on the table). I don’t think I became more edgy than before but maybe I am a Khan now so it is internalised.

• On social dynamics. I became VERY aware of social dynamics, my social position among people, and how to navigate through it. Going through the stages, it is like I went from unconscious awareness of social dynamics, to conscious knowledge of power dynamics (until stage 4), and unconscious mastery of social dynamics (ongoing stage 4). During this process I became AFRAID of people of higher status than me, this is weird because it never happened to me before. So I had to consciously acknowledge it and fight it. Make me think now maybe adding PCC to my subs would do something.

• On women and style. I think I am the most fresh I have ever been, stylish and stuff. I never leave the house if I am not at my best, but this is automatic. I have lost 10kg and I workout 3-4 times a week. Yet I dont have much more women in my life. Maybe due to the lockdown, and where I live now. I can’t go out that much compared to a year ago. So all my encounters were within my (extended) circle. What happened on top of my head:

• a cousin came up to me (putting her legs on me, being very touchy in public, this was weird but funny),
    • two family members introduced me to two high status single women, like they wanted me to fuck their friends WTF.
    • In two occasion, older rich women (“the sex in the city” kind) came up to me really hard in public and isolated me with some excuse (“can you help with this?”) And we would end up in a corner street or in a car. Lol it is funny, I am writing this because I am in the process, but I completely forgot about it lol.
  • From a cash perspective, money kept coming but not in a life altering way. Like it came just enough for me to sustain my lifestyle. Which is not “enough” to me.

From EOG

• EOG helped understand my natural skills: Organisation, Long Term Planning and Synthesis. EOG helped me clarify my life goals, organise and structure my life along my priorities to support my lifestyle (short term and long term). EOG also guided me to do several life related programs from Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy and David Tian. So now I have set a masterplan for my life for everything I need to do to reach my curent goal, like a big flowchart.

• I set all my life habits to help going towards my goals, and I made sure these habits (some say routines) are sustainable, i.e. I can do them now but I can do them in 20-30 years from now. For example, I lost 10kg since starting these subs. I work out 3-4 times a week and I am on low carb diet. But I have optimised my diet and my workouts because it is not really sustainable in the long run for me to workout 5 or 6 times a week (I travel a lot, and what happen when I will get married, kids, wife). I felt I needed to be realistic. Or maybe when I know I don’t want to be the guy who workout 6 times a week.

• On business and career, difficult to go into details but, I got:

• Career: I have been offered high-6 figures jobs. Easy and good opportunities but they were in conflict with my masterplan.
    • Businesses: through new and old network I got in touch with various people across the board of construction. So I occupy different positions in different ventures (at different stages), the positions are making use of my natural skills. The cumulative turnover of all these businesses is in millions, but I am not millionaire yet even if the growth is unlimited either because I will progress in the organisations or the companies are still infant and will grow.
    • All this happened organically, I cant really read “signs” so I cant say some of the above appeared like magic. I don’t feel I was cruising or that something was easy. But it can feel like I had a life coach with me.

Overall

• I felt both multi stagers until stage 4 are cleansing. I doubt I would have grown that much with only the stages 4 only going through the previous stages. Why? Because they took me through a process into beliefs I did not know I needed. They took me from my unconscious limiting beliefs to conscious positive beliefs then unconscious positive beliefs. For example: I know my first million a year is coming at any moment this year or next year. Just because everything is clear and lined up. A->B->C. Not by positive/wishful thinking, but because I wrote down the numbers and because I know which venture has some potential, how many customers I need to have, and how I will do each step, etc.
  • I really feel that I have just started to touch the surface of these subs. Like when people say that in Karate black belt is the beginning of the understanding of Martial Arts.
  • I would recommend this sub to myself 3 years ago, where I had nearly as much money but I was not really motivated just enjoying life.
  • I would recommend this combo to anyone, with a good income, for whom everything is cool in life but who is open to greatly expand his horizons in the next 2 years.

For the next steps

• Lots of analogies have been given but to me. Khan felt like a Russel Brand king. Take all the space kind of guy, enjoy life and little planning to sustain lifestyle, therefore
  • Even with my Khan-EOG combo I am not grinding as much as I want. There is part of my masterplan that require much more hard work to go faster and I feel I am too easy on them but cant force my self to do them. I want to burn more road but it is like I am pausing. My mind doesnt switch easily from leisure to grind mode. It is like EOG gave my thirst for achieving big but Khan want me to party.
  • I want to be able to be maybe more like a Thomas Crown or Power (dont know the name of the main actor) type of guy, who can switch from fun to hard work. And my current combo is weak in the hard work to me.

So I need to ponder of adding / replacing something with

• Executive, maybe Limitless Executive
  • Maybe drop Khan. But Khan feel good.
  • Maybe switch one for Emperor, even if it may take me too much to the loner side, I dont want to lose the carefree of khan.
  • Ascended Mogul
  • Or maybe HOM is better to me than EOG.

Lol anyway I am on my sub days off so I will think about it tomorrow.

5 Likes

Add RICH Ultima. You’ll love it. :wink:

Great report. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

In my experience, Khan will prioritize personal comfort over griding.

I think you need to ask yourself: what do you want more in the next months: carefree or griding?

3 Likes

To me this is true. Somehow it was a mistake for me to run EOG with KHAN, because EOG made me see really BIG. And now I cannot unseeded it!

KHAN + EOG can work when all my masterplan is in place and I am board member or advisor somewhere with a team that can execute my vision. Now I am 2 months in KHAN ST4, so I will drop KHAN and add RICH to EOG.

I will go back to KHAN when I will take some time off work. Besides with the lockdown I can’t really enjoy all the fun of parties.

That’s the plan!
In my mind abundance is holistic, so it is not only money but all the sensory pleasures that it allows, and it seems that this is what RICH promotes.

3 Likes

What’s been the biggest surprising result you’ve had from subliminals so far?

1 Like

Looks like a job interview question :grin:

Well every result that I get happened organically. Everything happenned like it was meant to be because there was a succession of actions, reactions. Nothing magic.
The subs help me to get working with either a short or a wide lens on different area of my life.

For example,
I have a one month business trip to a country where I will have the opportunity to negotiate some business deal. This was something that was in the back burner for a while, I always thought it was a good idea but difficult to land.

Now we could say this is a manifestation because I have the plane tickets paid for me. But it happened in a very organic way because it is a business partner that used to work with me who paid for me. Because he thought it would be a good idea that I join him on a trip there.

But right now I dont know where I will sleep in the country, and how I will be able to meet the officials for negotiation. But I guess I will get it done. Though no idea how.

So that why I don’t really get surprised by results when they are good, because I am working and planning to my best. And whatever happen happen.

1 Like

Thanks mate! I hope your negotiation goes in your favor beyond your expectations in the best ways possible!

@RVconsultant made me think about it.

As I will be on a business trip in another country, I will have less time to listen to a regular stack and I want to optimise the listening time by using a focused custom.

This custom would be used to maximise my chances to meet CEOs and officials to land some business deals. I want it to be a great professional and personal experience.

So for this particular month, because it is all about convincing people, handle tests and have fun when I unwind, I will go for the original @simon recommendation of KHAN STAGE 4 + HOM.

I wrote down a selection of modules below, and I would be keen to have some feedback on what to remove, what to add, what are must have modules.
@Azriel I have read that you are well versed in Q modules, maybe you can share some insights? Especially on the optional modules I put below if they worth it.

My custom:

Cores

1 Khan ST4 core To enjoy myself and be at ease socially. I don’t want to be overly dominant but at ease socially, not life of the party (not Daredevil), but someone capable of handling social settings. And sexually powerful for the nights out.

2 HOM core For deal making, creating and handling relationships

3 PCC core Handle shit tests from business prospects, intermediaries, secretaries, etc

Manifestation

4 Dominion Affirm my reality as the only one. For my mindset and for my interactions.

5 Jupiter Seems nice to have. To improve luck and make my plans happen.

6 Yggdrasil Manifest opportunities for business and sex.

7 Sexual Manifestation Manifest sex opportunities. I dont understand the difference with Gorgeous, I am happy just hanging out with beauties, so not sure how to choose between both.

8 Omnidimensional Very popular from the posts I read . Not sure if I need it, but why not.

9 Tyrant Seems nice to have. To imrpove luck and make my plans happen

Mindset

10 Joie de Vivre Enjoying life. Goes well with Khan ST4

Aura

11 Sphaera Magnetica Aura of sexuality, I dont mind that.

Optional?

12 Sultan Not sure if necessary given HOM. But the whole point of the trip is to bring money. But not sure if it is necessary.

13 Overdrive To be a natural winner. Well in a business trip with much of the work would be presentations and meeting, is it necessary?

14 Carpe Diem Ascended To Be a endlessly motivated. Maybe to handle when shit goes down? Not sure if necessary because I don’t plan to hard work there, mainly work on presentations, convince people.

15 Temptation Sex aura. Maybe redundant with Sphaera Magnetica. Not sure.

2 Likes

@dashiellhammett

I believe you saw distinct but more natural results as opposed to more drastic ones because you ran two of the biggest/ toughest multi-stagers at the same time. If you review the forum-EOG alonside Khan while running the stages -while it can work there does seem to be some compromise around the ‘pop’ of either. That said the growth has still happened and I’m sure they can work well-ideal together at stage 4.

Will you be running EOG with this custom?

In general Emperor is the best fit for executing a master plan with infinite ‘grinding’ capacity

I think the cores look good and @Simon is spot on with Khan+HOM for this specific venture. PCC will be great for navigating the subtleties.
If you were tight on modules I’d say pull these two below but since your not you could keep them

The modules also look great. Personally I don’t like how Joi-De Vivre flavors things- it definitely feels good, but takes some edge off for me. If you already feel good and want to up the dose though, I’m sure it will help.

Sphaera Magnetica - -if you are already getting strong sexual interest on Khan Stage 4 it may not be worth adding, as auras tend to 'burn ’ a lot of energy- and this wouldn’t directly relate to your main goals

For this custom -for this trip -I would add

Instant Business Tactician -for negotiations and deals
Direct Influencing Aura -to further be persuasive in your direction/intention
Lifeblood Fable-for being the person people want and look to work with and for reputation that works in your favor with woman
Gloryseeker- to have people want to get on board with where you are going and to project your ‘rise’ to the world

If this custom is long term and you want more grinding and execution ‘umph’ I would add

Furious Ascent -to stop any short sightedness or fear in taking the steps to rapidly get where you want to go
Fenrir - to cultivate and act on ambition and quickly cut out negative influences
productivity unleashed and/or Machine Action/Machine Rest
productivity unleashed supports with drive and impulse to take action- Machine Action supports work efficiency and Machine Rest let’s you fully rest/play/rejuvenate -zero guilt-stop thinking about work

4 Likes

Thanks @Azriel, you ARE really knowledgable on all this.

I am running EOG now everyday, but during my trip I won’t.
I will play the custom alongside EOG 2 weeks before my trip. On trip it will be RICHU + custom, maybe I will play EOG once a week.

Yeah may give it a try at some point, but right now I have the good balance playing with EOG and Khan. EOG is my dominant program.

I may create a special ultima for nights out: Libertine Ultima + Diamond Ultima + Sex Mastery Ultima :sweat_smile: Need to search if it is doable.

1 Like

Just those 3 in an Ultima-It’s definitely doable

How about PSITU instead of libertine(psitu contains libertine as well)?

1 Like

I thought about PSITU as it deals with manifestation. I just though it would be too large for an Ultima if I played it along Diamond and Sex Mastery. There doesnt seem to be an official limit for Ultima modules/cores. The Love Bomb module seems nice also.
Which one have you tried @lovage?

Ultima I only tried Diamond and PSITU, but I’ve run extensively SM in Q format. I’m considering a sex bomb custom, in Q format - I’ll start a new thread asking for some guidance.

2 Likes

Well, I just started to write to ask about customs and I thought about updating first about what happened in my life.

I dropped Khan staying with EOG. What happened, and again I just thought about it now that I took the time to write:

• Got interviewed on national radio. Not yet national TV, but it came out out of the blue. Felt weird. Will see what this bring.
  • Got six figures funding for the project I talked about in my very first post. I did not know much about funding at first and I went for debt instead of equity. Funny thing I did not know that this funding NEEDED to give me a salary as a project manager for the project: so I get money for my project and I get paid for it. It is a loan, backed by a public organisation. Which mean I can virtually postpone paying back the loan whenever I want (never?).
  • I am not a sales guys but I met the sales director of a major company. We connected quite well. He created for me, for free the whole communication material for my business trip. Huge.

What else, I am not running Khan but now (maybe bloom?), I am horny as fuck and checking pretty women when I got a chance. Though in lockdown, difficult to meet new people. I got introduced through my social circle to an Instagram girl, hot as fuck, with breast like you would die for, eyes, ass everything. She is the leading “influencer” in my country. My friends kind of prepared her, praising my skills, talked about my job, businesses, my interview etc. She is the daughter of some rich guy and she just shows her pretty face on Instagram/Snapchat. And because my social circle is made of popular party people, the fact that they praised me, the hook up with her was a slam dunk.

Why do I mention this with EOG? It is because I realised running the subs that I want to marry a pretty AND rich girl (among other criteria). I am not sure this was a criterion for me before running EOG or maybe I was not aware, or maybe I wasn’t embracing it. Why rich? Because I want my woman to be able to help me in my ventures. The way I see it, my wife should love me and help me, monetarily. Yeah so maybe this is an EOG manifestation not sure.

Anyway. That’s about what I can remember about the last days.

On customs, I was reading again @Azriel recommendations to expand my custom with:

And

I started to look around the forum and it seems that these modules are captured by the Stark subliminal, am I right? I don’t want to go down a rabbit hole but is there a point in adding StarkQ COre in my custom instead of these 6-7 modules? I haven’t found that many people running Khan Stark and HOM. Maybe @GoldenTiger? @Lovage, you have run separately Khan and Stark. When would you run together Stark and Khan? Is it easier to handle a custom with an extra core or with 6-7 extra modules?

Hope you can help.

2 Likes

Sounds like some dope results

Hot girl with money-attractive and your type but also perfect for supporting your financial ventures. sounds like a Khan and EOG synergy manifestation. Like for real- a real synergy.

I really don’t know about those modules being in Stark- I’d say if you like sales copy of stark or the experience on Stark add the stark core and if you like the descriptions in those modules- add those.
That’s really the only way to avoid the rabbit hole lol

That said Khan and Stark seem to be a great synergy.

@Hermit loves it- as it completes all areas of development
@friday also seems to really like it
@GoldenTiger is running that combo now

Curious on @lovage’s thoughts- as I believe he wants Khan undiluted .

1 Like

Based on my experience, Khan and Stark will translate into different behaviors and responses from people around you.

• with Stark I always felt talkative, trying to find more about people, trying to find that something for me to like them. With Khan, it’s the other way around: they need to qualify themselves or I lose interest really fast. I talk less, but more concise.
  • with Stark people get hooked when I talked because of the words I’m choosing and because I showed interest in their personality. With Khan they listen just because I talk. I saw that with Khan I always use pauses between words and that gets people attention
  • with Stark I try to make women happy. With Khan they are happy if I’m happy
  • with Stark I get that push to do stuff (productivity), with Khan not so much (but nothing that can’t be corrected with planning)
  • with Stark sex is fine, but with Khan I’m always totally immersed in the moment. And dominant as fuck.

So you see, I don’t really see the synergy between them. Sure, you will get somewhere in between, but lose something.
Really interested to hear from @Hermit @friday @GoldenTiger about mixing the 2 from these perspectives.

7 Likes

Bro, my current custom is : Stark+Khan+Medici my confidence is crazy, it’s like I have all the positive of all the subs.

Try mixing Khan and Stark in a custom, from my personnal experience, and from reading other people, it seems they work with each other pretty well!

2 Likes