Good movie or series to watch?

1 Like

It comes with the hair

Suits
&
Netflix: The Order

5 Likes

Sex Education

Also REALLY good example of attraction -through authenticity vs. perceived external social status.

2 Likes

I don’t have netflix, but I have Tremors the movies, and Tremors the t.v. series. Comedy horror. If you like this kind of genre check it out.

2 Likes

I am on episode 4. Now, it started to take off. The full thing start to make a little more sense. I am enjoying it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kevin Bacon yeah. Didn’t know they made a tv serie :sweat_smile:

I like Harvey Specter, he always seems on the verge of losing the game but pull at the last moment an unexpected card.
The Order, I will check the trailer. But there are so many show based on occult society, and I was always underwhelmed. I watched the Sabrina reboot though with gf.

The Order is great, just get past the first episode.
I binged the 2 seasons.
I’m.waiting for the third.

2 Likes

Short lived 13 episode tv series. Plus they’re up to something like 7 Tremor movies. They’re not all good. But you can give them a try. Personally, I liked the first 3 movies, the rest were awful.

2 Likes

I am watching the last episode tonight, and there is no season 2 :frowning_face: I know this will end in a cliffhanger but :tipping_hand_man:

This is why I like to watch discontinued shows.

2 Likes

I know! Like Firefly

I finished The Witcher by the way. Great fun. Not so much a cliffhanger but it can go in thousand directions in season 2.

2 Likes

Exactly man!

If you have HBO Max, Justice League: The Snyder Cut. Skip Godzilla vs. Kong. Man, that was bad.

5 Likes

Just saw the excerpt for Godzilla vs Kong, I think I will watch it. It seems so bad it is good. Or at least I hope.
JL Snyder Cut, so many people talk about this. Will watch it. It’s 4hours though

1 Like

@Azriel Is there something else like the Witcher? Was great fun.

2 Likes

_Good idea. If you don’t watch it, you’re going to wonder how it was. Besides, it’s free for you, right? watch it, and let us know. Awful or good, I’m going to eventually watch it.

1 Like

Glad you liked it- I used to think he had Emperor vibes but now I’d say he’s more pure Khan

check out Cursed - it’s in a similar fantasy vain, with a female protagonist. It’s a lot of fun as well.

For more sophisticated fantasy-more like adult Harry Potter- The Magicians is great

If you like anime- Dragon Dota is awesome as well.

Godizlla vs. Kong was predictable and terrible but entertaining

Synder Cut was WAAY better than the original and pretty good overall

And I got to give a shout out to Sex Education again- so good.

5 Likes

Mad max
Walking dead series
Friday the 13th
Split
Pappillon
Escape by selvester
Hush
WhoAmI
#Alive
Parasite

3 Likes