Golden Dragon Transmutation - Dragon Reborn Stage 1 + ElixirU (FINISHED)

unless you can squat 2 x your body weight with great form and mobility-- plyometrics are relatively useless and increase injury risk. I’m generalizing a bit here and sometimes athletes would go down to 1.5 x body weight. I trained athletics for sports both myself and professionally for years, and it’s a good rule of thumb. There are different metrics if one doesn’t lift weights.

1 Like

@Sub.Zero
The last one you may want to hold off on making a decision about until you have run Dragon Reborn in it’s entirety. Dragon Reborn will undoubtedly help you all of those. It might not hurt once you start running Stage Three to consider running The Executive as well since it’s very likely that if your procrastination is the result of a block or conflicting beliefs Stages One and Two should take care of that.

3 Likes

If it comes to running Stark and PCC I’m very positive I’ll run both in a stack since these program goals are what I want to achieve, in short. On top of that, those programs will lay foundations for my custom which base will be Stark Core, PCC Core and Mogul Core.

I shall consider that but I’m rather prone to run BLU instead and run the Executive along with Stage 4 and then switch to DRU. Primarily I thought about running Elixir throughout the whole program.

1 Like

That will be an awesome stack-so much social and external (in the best way) power
what has you prefer PCC to HOM?

ummm…I experience it as a moral responsibility to point out that pun.

May your sexual partners experience many successful Comebacks.

1 Like

That’s a good question. I was toying with the idea of playing both but then I changed my mind and I decided to run Mogul in my first custom later on and then stack my custom with EoG.
HoM is more focused on trading, connecting with the “right” people and building a family business and legacy. It would be great if I had a wife, kids, my own business. For that reason, I keep it in my library. On the other hand, PCC contains the missing element of my social “game” that is using my social skills to my advantage. I’ve been always too generous and naive and I want to put an end to it and be more socially shrewd.

2 Likes

Thanks! But I have only one… :disappointed_relieved:
Oh well, the world is full of possibilities although I love my sweet girl a lot. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 17
DRx10
Elixirx2

I’m getting stronger… I’ve started toying with the idea of running Stage 1 for 300 hours in total, instead of 200 as I had been planning. The reason is I see how strong DR affects me and how I grow every day. We shall see. For now, it’s been 130 hours in total.

4 Likes

This is very intriguing! How is the growth associated with not going to the gym? If the growth is barely palpable, might it be safe to go to the gym sooner? If it would be, I would be tempted to either follow up in about a month to re-evaluate or get a second opinion.

You just might be more patient than me.:grin:

Do you mean squat 2X your body weight for just one rep?

That context was not explained to me before. This is intriguing!

Thank you for your thoughts @James

I would agree in this way… I would encourage you @Sub.Zero to wait until you get to stage 3 before making a decision about other programs, as you might find your priorities have changed or perhaps other products are released that might better appeal to you. I think running DR with other programs is possible, as DR appears to enhance other programs. However, I understand the caution @James is urging.

Even if you started them now, they might work very well. I think @James is voting caution. I vote delaying a bit. However, whatever you decide, I think we’re all voting for your success.

4 Likes

That’s more or less what I was getting at. It’s obviously very enticing to ponder but as has been stated by myself and others I am very much a different person than I was before I began Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

This is exactly what I was thinking! Yes, okay we are thinking similarly on this!

I may have been one of those people :grin:

1 Like

I would just add be as realistic as you can with your progress.

It’s quite possible

Day 18
DRx10
Elixirx2

I’m toying with the idea of changing the format of my journaling and putting the total number of hours I’ve been exposed to DR only since I’m thinking about changing my listening routine which would be more similar to @James’s. I mean following my guts and the time available to me rather than a set number of listening hours and days on/off. But still, it would be at least 8 loops a day.

2 Likes

(update)

All right, I’ve decided to follow my guts and take into account the time available to me therefore I changed the way of reporting. Now it’s going to be solely the amount of total exposure to Stage 1.

Right now it’s 142 hours.

Total Exposure Time: 142h

3 Likes

Total Exposure Time: 154h

I’ve run 14 loops so far (within the last 24 hours) and I’m planning to run some more loops today and see how it goes. For now I feel the sub affecting me really strong.

1 Like

I just had that conversation with my lady telling her what’s the main issue in our relationship, she got a bit angry and tried to blame me but I kept calm and told her I expected of her to solve that issue or I would have to do it by myself and left the bathroom. Five minutes later she came back to the room and I explained to her in a very calm manner that I didn’t want to blame her, that I love her and I was just asking her to help me make our relationship better. She understood perfectly. Damn, I’ve never spoken to her like that and never convinced her so easily that the point I was making was right.

5 Likes

Nice like hearing this, sound like some progress in your relarionship and with you in general. Its like DR is activating or bring other sub to the forefront.

1 Like

I think DR is not only a sub which does a lot of inner work for me and heals me through and through but also is a great mental power test which examines my subliminal capacity if it makes any sense to you. Like when I was playing Khan at many loops, I felt its power but was confident I could have gone to the final stage straight away without doing the previous stages. I feel the immense power of DR but I’m also pretty positive I could switch to Stage 4 right now. The only thing which prevents me from doing so is my will to test myself on DR more thoroughly and run it longer than it would take if I rushed to Stage4 because I’m thinking about building my custom which would be based on DR St4 core so it MIGHT be a better solution to just stick to all the stages.

3 Likes

Total Exposure Time: 184h

Yesterday I told my gf out of the blue that I would be a god. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Although I still see impressive progress on St1 I’ll be switching to St1 tomorrow. I’ll sum up my results too. I hope. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes