Golden Dragon Transmutation - Dragon Reborn Stage 1 + ElixirU (FINISHED)

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Okay that’s gold right there. Imagine healing your collarbone for 129 usd!!! That’s already dirt cheap. AND more healing to come. Real happy for you, man!

It’s inspiring me too. Hoping I get eagle vision :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I didn’t mention that before. I was driving my bike and tried to overtake a slow driving car, suddenly I saw another car turning left and I thought I had no time to use the brakes so I just turned violently right using the brakes and just lay the bike down. Here you go, I got my collar bone cracked.

1 Like

Yes and it’s only the breaking down stage, the healing stage is still yet to come. I really excited about running the next stage but I have still 90 hours to run. I think it may help you with your sight at least a bit. Maybe it would depend on the running time.

1 Like

please update us if he says anything. throw the @Azriel out if you remember to remember in that moment as well please :slight_smile:

1 Like

You got it bruv

1 Like

Damn dude painful stuff

Yeah, that’s right it happened in May and the doctor said it would take around one year till the growth on the bone disappears but it’s been seven months only and the growth is really small now. I have to take into account that apart from running DR for over two weeks I had run Regeneration+Elixir for one month before.

Day 15

DRx10
Elixirx2

I feel DR is digging deeper and it makes me think about quitting Stage1 and moving to Stage2 since I feel really vulnerable right now. It’s a similar feeling I had while on the combo Regeneration+Elixir. Don’t make me wrong, I’m still solid yet… more connected with… my inner child, that part of me which is sensitive, gentle and vulnerable. Interesting experience but a bit uncomfortable.

2 Likes

Day 15 (update)

It feel like the program was breaking into my subconscious and creating a breach for the further programming/healing. I feel really connected with my inner child and as if I was finally given a chance to hold that child into my arms and embrace its fear, pain and loneliness. I feel I could love that child even though it hated itself so much when I was… him.

I must admit it’s a pretty amazing state of mind. I’ve never experienced anything like that.

2 Likes

Day 15 (update2)

Now it’s like pondering at a bifurcation; which way should I go?
Solomon (my leading archetype) says; lead the child:

Sauron (my shadow) keeps silent:

2 Likes

If this connecting woth you inner is from dragon reborn this really show how powerfull it is, ive been on a program that did this consciously was some pretty powerful stuff for healing

Yes, it’s DR doings since I’ve always thought I’ve been always well connected with my inner child and really felt it but DR showed me I was wrong, I can be connected with my inner child even stronger. Another thing is I genuinely feel I can either love my inner child I used to hate and then I forgot about it or… I can kill it along with all its pain, fear and loneliness. I’m really curious how DR will navigate me further on.

1 Like

Day 16
DRx10
Elixirx2

I’ve finally started doing exercises. I had been finding a lot of excuses for almost one year but yesterday and today I took a bicycle ride and went to the nearest exercise ground. Well done me. I feel much better and more energized. I’m recreating the habit of doing it and it seems to me DR supports me in it.

2 Likes

Day 16 (update)

I’ve always had very good sex with my gf but today she came twice which happened before a couple of times but we hadn’t had sex for over two weeks so it was my first time on DR and what a comeback. :heart_eyes: But me… only once :rofl:

4 Likes

Dragon Sex Mastery woohoo :grin:

2 Likes

Nice comeback indeed

2 Likes

@James would you like to add your comments on the above?

How is it healing? I’m wondering if DR is helping with that. @Brandon said his knees are getting better.

3 Likes

They’re definitely getting better but I felt twinges in them today during my workout when I was doing jump lunges on the step. Nothing as bad as normal but something I need to be aware of.

I stopped doing any plyometrics because (supposedly) that is one of the main causes of injuries. That and accidents… like tripping over a dumb bell or water bottle.

All I know is what I can sense and what the doctor told me. He said the growth on the bone would disappear in one year and I shouldn’t go to the gym yet the growth is barely palpable now (and it was quite big over one month ago) and I do exercise with my body weight and I’m pretty okay with that.