Golden Dragon Transmutation - Dragon Reborn Stage 1 + ElixirU (FINISHED)

Day 10

DRx10
Elixirx2

I had a dream related to my past relationships with my peers (primary school classmates mainly) which weren’t healthy since my childhood was difficult for me and I tend to feel and behave “awkward” in social context.

In the dream, I realized they used to reject me and laugh at me not for who I was but how I was behaving without even realizing what kind of demons I had to struggle with on a daily basis. In the dream, they rejected me again laughing at me but it didn’t make me feel bad about myself at all, I was calm, realized the thing I described above and just walked away.

2 Likes

Self-realization is so powerful that it is paradigm-shifting. Keep going, bro :muscle:

4 Likes

Day 11

DRx10
Elixirx2

I spoke to my father on the phone yesterday and today to my girlfriend about our future and realized how people think they have a right to tell you what you should do even if they don’t express it directly, without even listening to your reasons or perhaps not understanding them. It’s related to my current situation where I have no income, my father was really focused on that fact instead of listening to me and understanding that I’m fully aware of my situation and I know having no income is not a really good situation, but sometimes you have to give up on earning money to try to build something on your own, learning the ropes first. Another thing is, I could get employed anytime and I still have 4000$ which is quite a lot, here in Thailand where my cost of living is 200$/month. Another thing is, those people usually don’t want to encourage you to change the way you think and plan your life but want to make you feel bad about your current course of action which may discourage you from following your MASTER plan. :slight_smile: My father didn’t discourage me, he disappointed me… The same did my gf in the morning insisting on me finding a regular job and telling me I should do that because if I haven’t found a way to make money online so far there must be no way for me to do that. It was said in the context of her wanting me to marry her. Again, it was done not in a way that could encourage me but to make me feel bad about what I’m trying to do now and to discourage me from it. I’m not discouraged but disappointed in her. It’s not a good feeling when you know people which matter to you don’t support you on your way and try to discourage you but I’m solid, I won’t give up on myself, my plans and my Transmutation. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 11 (update)

The disappointment has passed replaced by understanding and the cheerfulness surging from it. It seems to me that DR helps you cope with strong negative feelings pretty fast. Why? Because it the past I tend to “kill” (cross out) people who hurt me, be it permanently or temporarily. I was falling into that feeling that I was on my own, alone, could rely on myself only and should keep going as a lone wolf but I dealt with it pretty fast. Oftentimes that feeling made me end relationships or cause a deep resentment but this time I went through it without a scratch. DR rules. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This whole post resonated with me since this is how my parents look at my plans. It’s getting a bit better thanks to DR but still a long way to go

Until then, I encourage you, brother! SubClub is on your side!

3 Likes

Day 12

DRx10
Elixirx2

I’ve been always myself and felt comfortable in my own skin for years and I’ve never expected I could be more myself and in my own skin but DR did it for me. I’ve been always prone to be friendly and cheerful but DR seems to have made me even more so but more solid at the same time.

1 Like

Day 12 (updated)

It feels as if the outer layer of who I am deep inside was being peeled off:
onion1

or maybe even my inner self was being peeled down like an onion:
peeling-an-onion

It’s a really powerful stuff… I feel so strong deep down now like I’ve never felt before, even on the Commander.

3 Likes

Day 13

DRx10
Elixirx2

I feel very powerful but in a natural way, as if it was my own energy, not an energy generated by the sub. I’ve never expected I could be more “me” but here you go on DR.

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero Yet another favorite band of mine is Polish
MGLA or mgaw which apparently means fog when translated to English

Yes, Mgła. Yes, it means “fog”. Black/Death metal are quite popular in Poland and even one of my neighbours plays in three bands.

One of his “songs”:

1 Like

Dame DR is truly something special, will lookouts for upcoming posts, have me thinking about the ultima bow hmmm

2 Likes

Day 14 (off)

My cracked collarbone is getting healed really fast. I was told it would take one year and it seemed so only one month ago but now it’s right about to be healed completely. It’s been seven months since it got cracked. The growth on it was really big only 3 weeks ago and now it’s barely palpable. DR at work? I think so.

2 Likes

Brother just a quick question but how would you differentiate the healing you received from Regen+Elixir and Khan ST1 with DR ST1?

I have the others but I am curious how DR is different? I have not tried Khan’s ST1 as of yet.

I’m not sure if this is a fair question, don’t worry about it in case it’s hard to desribe but If you can put DR in a nutshell as compared with the other healing subs, that would give me an idea what to expect in case I made the jump sooner.

1 Like

Elixir+Regeneration work towards emotional healing and removing traumas.
DR does the same plus improving your natural energy and making you more solid and authentic, more connected with your true self, but it’s only Stage1, there will be much more to it later on.

Khan St1 did almost nothing for me probably due to the former alpha programming.

2 Likes

Man, I just bought these stack a month ago but I don’t regret it. Time will come I might find a use for them and jcast is using DR with elixir so that’s good.

So far from what I’ve been reading, it seems DR is truly the way to go for healing, specially for us with deep childhood traumas.

Thanks for indulging my question buddy. So far I’m still with my stack except I replaced EQ with Stark for a week just to see what happens.

I’m not ready to let go of my alpha subs, but what do you think? Based on your experience with DR? Would you run DR along with let’s say EQ or do you plan to run DR exclusively for a while?

1 Like

I stacked bot titles too.

I was toying with the idea of stacking it with Emperor or Stark but if I decided to do that I would do that no sooner than when running Stage 3. It all depends on how Stage 3 goes but I think I will stick with DR and Elixir only or eventually I may stack DR with its Ultima version for the last 200 hours.

1 Like

And here I was gearing up for Khan in January. Drats, now I must think… but the thing is, the time I spend thinking could be the time I spend healing… gaahh :crazy_face:

Thanks as always, I will be reading your journals eagerly for more insights. I’m on the edge of breaking away from my plan and getting this.

… hmm… Though I can justify this as my 2020 gift for myself for surviving this freaking year… :thinking:

2 Likes

Cheers, mate.

I just got an impression you had succumbed to the shiny objects syndrome like many people did. You don’t have to be in a hurry, your stack is great in my view. Healing + Emperor is something which should give you excellent foundations to run DR and Khan later on. It’s only my view though and I suppose there would be some people who wouldn’t agree with me. Up yo you, mate! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, not yet. I’m slapping myself, but I am fascinated with these results nonetheless. I sent saint a message to clarify some things like if Khan’s ST1 would interfere with DR’s ST1 and whatnot, but DR shot up to number 1 on my wishlist.

Keep going dragon born!

1 Like

@Sub.Zero How did you manage to crack your collarbone? I missed that