Godlike Masculinity or Ascention For Healing?

As the title states, open to other suggestions, but what is best for healing that would stacks well with anything?

Edit:
Specifically, healing my relationship to my own masculinity and or developing a healthier relationship to my masculinity.

1 Like

Hey man

Are you talking about healing for masculinity?

If yes, go with Godlike Masculinity. There is some scripting of Godlike Masculinity in Ascension possibly (not so sure with the new ZP rewritten script) but we can be sure that no other title helps you with masculine qualities like GM.

Ascension is good for an overall foundational alpha nature which also includes some masculinity.

PS: please shift this thread to the Questions and Comments section.

6 Likes

How about going with GLM solo one cycle?

2 Likes

Go for it!

1 Like

Edited the post and moved it over to Q&C, haha whoops.

Yeah, I guess I’m looking for healing related to my own masculinity.

1 Like

I’d really recommend Ascension. That was my first title here years back, and it’ll have you stepping into situations where you’ll wonder “how the hell did I do that?” It’s a very effective title, and it’ll work on exactly what you need most.

I’d even encourage it over GLM since it prepares you mentally to step up to the plate as a man, and you won’t be second guessing yourself. GLM was part of the original Ascension scrupt, but Ascension is so much more.

6 Likes

Godlike Masculinity (to heal and develop your masculine core) and Sanguine (for self-regulation) will make you rock-solid in your own masculine skin. I would run it for 2-4 cycles and then move to Ascension (to grow as a man) + Power Can Corrupt (to impose your newly gained power on your environment and thus strengthen your masculinity even more).

7 Likes

What about Dragon Reborn? It has also parts about masculinity.

3 Likes

Solid plan what I like about this is part about self regulation because it discarded by most while planning there stack or there sub journey .

We need plans like this for learning , social , healing , money .

3 Likes

Masculinity is not the main focus of DR and as we know it’s a unisex title. DR helps you heal and strengthen your masculine core but, of course, it’s not as good as GLM in that regard since it’s GLM’s main focus. Sanguine, on the other hand. makes you unshakeable, steadfast, and in control no matter what, and that’s the very core of being a man (apart from our sexuality, naturally).

7 Likes

You do have a point about gaining masculine traits from running Dragon Reborn since the following benefits are detailed in DR’s Objectives:

• “Easily develop strong and assertive masculine body language and masculine voice”
  • “Easily develop assertive, strong masculine language skills and manner of speaking”
  • “General masculinity boost, including boosts in confidence, power, strength, invincibility, self-assuredness, and being comfortable in one’s own skin”

But @Mentalchemist is also correct when he states that:

This has been confirned by SaintSovereign when he said:

Which means that the way DR heals and makes you is using a masculine path of the aggressive and fiery forge. Which naturally leads you to gain more masculine qualities.

DR, as Saint stresses, is something you run after developing some alpha qualities which is why a subliminal like Emperor, an excellent alpha title, is recommended before DR (similar to the way it is recommended to run Mogul or EoG and have some level of wealth before running HoM).

Godlike Masculinity is also a good candidate in this regard.

6 Likes

Or you can run them at the same time.

2 Likes

You could but stressing the “AFTER” again:

2 Likes

Such a high level answer. I hope he takes your advice. Godlike Masculinity stacked with Sanguine sounds incredible especially for his goals.

3 Likes

I’m running GLM myself right now. I’m running it along with Dragon Flight but I can easily tell that stacking it with Sanguine would do wonders for anyone who’s seeking this kind of improvement the author of the thread is looking for.

1 Like