Godlike Masculinity Focus

I remember reading on the GLM sales page that it’s got healing that is focused square on healing issue revolving around masculinity and what it means to “be a man”.

Where running it solo will work. Have any of you noticed whether having GLM in a stack seems to focus the masculine healing to the overall stack? Or does GLM pretty much do its own thing and the rest of the stack falls in line as that occurs?

I’m noticing that I’m still not as resourceful and lack an overall “get it done” mindset like I feel like I need. I’m gonna focus on GLM for that, but still need to run EoG to help with my money mindset issues.

2 Likes

Ascension maybe?

AM?

1 Like

Haha I was about to tag you in here @Sub.Zero!

I was searching (as any good forumer should mwahahaha) and saw that you recommended GLM and Sanguing to @praisetheurdtree before. Just curious if you’d upgrade that specific recommendation to GLM+STE now?

The original recommendation:

2 Likes

SE can be really rough and even more so when paired um with GLM as it contains some healing as well. I would stack both only if I wanted to work on my masculine core and qualities having some negativity issues around my masculinity, I didn’t believe in myself or my capabilities.

1 Like

That’s why I’m considering that idea. All the above.

All of it says only one: Ascension.

1 Like

Ascension and GLM would get me there I’m sure.

EDIT: Just since I’m running EoG, I wonder if that would skew the focus of the “Masculinity” and all that.

2 Likes

Great combo indeed.

Running EoG with Ascension and GLM will be just like AM on steroids.

4 Likes

What is a masculine skin?

That would be Emperor or Khan. Run GLM, Khan , & EOG

1 Like

I’ve just shifted towards running Ascension + Godlike Masculinity.

So far it feels pretty good. I removed Legacy Spartan for Ascension.

1 Like