Ginseng vs. Coffee vs Tee

Im reconsidering caffeine right now lol please help

Did you read @Luther24’s posts in his journal? He pretty much summed up caffeine use.

1 Like

It’s just a personal opinion.

It’s an out of the box opinion, that raises eyebrows but I personally believe that caffeine is recognized as a poison by the body and most of its effects are a byproduct of that. I don’t think that caffeine is meant to be ingested by humans.

People call it a “natural stimulant”, it’s not - it’s a poison.

When you ingest it, it triggers your fight or flight system.

Nearly all of its effects are attributed to its ability to stimulate the central nervous system and activate the “fight or flight” response.

Most people don’t need their “fight or flight” response activated all the time. It lowers your IQ, puts your reptilian brain into overdrive and makes you more suggestible. It’s even counterproductive to spirituality because you’re debasing your psychological state and brain chemistry to that of a sheep.

Reminds me of those crazy Black Friday people - low IQ, scarcity, hoarding, divisive, reactive, neurotic, highly emotional and full of fear. That’s the reptilian brain for you, think blocked Root Chakra. You cannot be on a high wavelength and be taking poisons.

If one wants to know more about the dangers of caffeine, I recommend the book Caffeine Blues by Stephen Cherniske.

Now, some caffeine addicted person might read this and think it’s a load of crock or “moderation is key”. I honestly don’t care what anyone thinks about this, lol.

Like I said, it’s just a personal opinion. I don’t mean to fearmonger. If someone doesn’t like it, just pretend you didn’t read it. Don’t take my word for anything, I’m not an expert and have never claimed to be. As with all things, do your own due diligence and come to your own conclusions.

5 Likes

I personally agree. I don’t feel better or good on it. I don’t use it anymore like in my past but once in awhile there will be 25mg in a choice beverage I enjoy and I can immediately feel it and it’s antagonizing to my system.

If your adrenal glands are healthy, you’ll have naturally derived, calm internal energy emanating from you. No need to consume external stimulants.

2 Likes

white or green tea for me

Yeah I’ll read it.

Like I definitely do get it but I did do a no coffee experiment for like 2 months.

I was too calm lmaoo it’s weird like I was super collected

1 Like

While Ginseng is anabolic, Caffeine is a catabolic. Ginseng builds energy in the body and also increases health and vitality. On the other hand, Caffeine is known to build energy at a faster pace.

Ginseng in mental health, is known to give relief from stress and tension. But caffeine is known to produce much anxiety. Ginseng is not recommend taking it during bedtime or long period (like more than 1 month). I prefer drinking milk.

1 Like

Yeah if you can’t take it for years then I guess it’s something I’m not gonna take

Ahhh it’s weird I love the coffee buzz and focus I get on it.

It’s weird but coffee for me really calms my nerves down and makes me less anxious

1 Like

And what ginseng are we talking about? Because there are many out there. Panax (white or red), American, or Siberian?

1 Like

korean

Do you see a problem not using anything as permanant supplement?

Eating vegetables permanently is good for you lol

Im saying thats the benchmark for analyzing whether something is good for you

I think you misunderstood my rethorical question, tell me if I need fo elaborate more.

So best drink alternative to coffee?

I agree

I don’t drink caffeine regularly and when I do I feel overstimulated as fuck and like I am on my back foot for everything

I also see caffeine addicted people in my life need their morning cup of coffee or they get headaches

Miss me with that chemical dependence lol

2 Likes

I’ve been recommended pu-erh tea by someone who’s crazy about nootropics & mental performance

He says its the best at keeping you alert without being jittery, and you can sip it all morning/afternoon to maintain that mental clarity/sharpness

I trust the guy, I just don’t want to drink caffeine

He said drink it with a bite of 90%+ dark chocolate for both clarity & creativity

Pu-erh tea contains caffeine, and a higher level than standard tea.

Perhaps I should refrase, non caffeine drinks?

@Luther24 care to comment?

1 Like

water lol

1 Like

It doesn’t give the mood lift, energy, motivation and focus as coffee, though does it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Maybe my brain is wired differently

Everyone gets these “Jitters” on caffeine and tbh for me It’s literally something that calms me down and brings me down a lil bit where I can be relaxed and focused?

It’s so weird man. I get less anxious on coffee. And in terms of energy I don’t notice it but moreso focus and relaxed…

Im gonna look into coffee’s effect and genetics

I’m also East African so coffee has been a thoroughly rooted staple in East African culture since forever lol