Ginseng vs. Coffee vs Tee

I asked ChatGPT lol:

What about this one instead of coffee

ahhhh I hate tyrosine bro don’t get me started

this messed me up immensely in terms of emotions…

I was so emotional on this its crazy

Taurine in my opinion is the best.

1 Like

But do you mean L-tyrosine? Because that on the screen is different.

Summary – N-acetyl Tyrosine vs L-tyrosine

N-acetyl tyrosine is a derivative of L-tyrosine while L-tyrosine is the most common isomer of tyrosine amino acid. The key difference between N-acetyl tyrosine and L-tyrosine is that N-acetyl tyrosine has better absorption and stronger nootropic effects than L-tyrosine.

yeah L Tyrosine…

Try N-acetyl-L-tyrosine.

I used to take Smart Caffeine from Natural Stacks. It’s caffeine and theanine (from green tea I think) together. Theanie blunts the caffeine jitters, at least according to their theory of operation, and that seemed to hold true for me. The alertness of the caffeine without the crash or jitters. Like a slow ramp-down as it all wears off.

yeah I never get caffeine jitters lmaoo

I think its the way my brain works… like I just like the taste of it and the fact its hot calms me down yenno

Yes, this is a well-known good combo, though I have never tried it. But based on the internet it works well.

Have you tried L-Theanine?

Apparently added to coffee it negates adverse side effects like jitters.

its a stronger tyrosine, and the L Tyrosine was terrible lmaoo I guess its just not for me

yeah I used to stack it and honestly I don’t really feel much different with it

Today I am right now on Cordyceps, Rhodiola Rosea, N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, White tea, and Taurine and my focus and work ethic are very good.

For me since ive tried everything under the sun being a nootropic junkie

1. Animal Pak is literally the best multivitamin ive ever had in my life… like I was so virile and horny and wanting to take action after this… It was like a testosterone boost.

2. Creatine will not explain further

3. Taurine legit… I realized my stamina has increased… like my endurance and mental capacity to stay focused? damn near doubled

4. Cordyceps forgot this one… like Taurine but muscle wise… amazing. I always hit PRs on this

How much Taurine do you take?

For me I just stopped and narrowed it to 4 lmao

OHH I FORGOT one more thing

2 Likes