Getting out of a rut - Journal

Greetings everyone, haven’t been active at all in the forum but been using subliminals from this page for already 2 years and although have had great success in all areas of my life still haven’t been able to succeed financially which recently has brought some sort of depression.

I’ve been running EOG and Khan on a consistent basis, some limitless executive and also rebirth that has worked great as a booster but sill feel like probably there is some sort of limiting belief that’s been stopping me from really succeed some really weird things happen each time I’m about to break out from the barrier to success. Ex:

I was working in a sales role for a solar company and as I got promoted to become a manager shortly after the company closed and my efforts had gone to waste.

Been day trading for 2 years at some point already was making consistent earnings and then suddenly someone stole the money out of my account and since I tried to start over with a small account, haven’t been able to recover from that downfall.

Decided to change my stack to Emperor Black, Quantum Limitless ST1 and reg emperor probably with a loop or 2 of HOM per month and after finishing 1st month move from QL to Dragon Reborn ST1.

Right now just finished running these stack for a week and feel somehow tired and somewhat negative but its just part of recoil with some frustration intertwined lol. But already can see some benefits as today been more productive and less distracted

3 Likes

This is an insanely dense stack which’ll have great long term effects but in the short term be extremely tiring.

QLST1 will require some time to recover from and rest your brain.

meanwhile EmpBlack + Emperor will push you to unimaginable levels of productivity - the goals are a bit conflicting if your goal is to feel on fire now

Pretty common for even QL + Emperor to make you feel that way.

If you’re not going to run all 4 stages of QL it might even make sense for you to run normal limitless, or wait until the new upgraded limitless and then run that.

I wonder if adding Ascension Chamber would help here… if you think you’re getting negative manifestations, try positive ones instead.

Anyways I’d recommend you tone down your stack a bit.

Maybe remove Emperor Black, focus on QLST1 and Emperor,

Or remove EB and QLST1, Run Genesis Mogul and Emperor for the time being, to create foundations for new wealth.

I’m willing to go through the short pain, tend to be more of a long term oriented person.

If you’re not going to run all 4 stages of QL it might even make sense for you to run normal limitless, or wait until the new upgraded limitless and then run that.
[/quote]

Yes, I think you’re right here. Although I want to go through the healing process, I might try instead to do some sort of Trauma Release Exercise like somatic breathing or yoga to aid with that.

2 Likes

I wonder if adding Ascension Chamber would help here… if you think you’re getting negative manifestations, try positive ones instead.

Anyways I’d recommend you tone down your stack a bit.

Maybe remove Emperor Black, focus on QLST1 and Emperor,

Or remove EB and QLST1, Run Genesis Mogul and Emperor for the time being, to create foundations for new wealth.
[/quote]

For Manifestation I tried RICH for a while with no significant results so I’m attributing that to maybe having some limiting beliefs, maybe Ascension Chamber could help with that. Also been running Emperor on and off since it was it’s V2, so I think I’m already accustomed to the program. I might instead just give a loop of EB once a week and se how it goes for the rest of the month

This, plus Limitless. I would run it till you’re financially satisfied.

1 Like

Trauma informed yin yoga :smirk:

1 Like

Did you get hacked? If you have the skills but current capital is the issue then I suggest a reputable prop firm like the5ers or FTMO. Depends on what you’re trading though. Have you considered DRLD to break those limiting beliefs?

1 Like

Yes, had the same password in my email and trading account… Terrible mistake.

Just started doing the FTMO challenge but I’m about to lose lol and I’m feeling frustrated so took a break from trading, well at least this week.

For destroying limiting beliefs, thought it would be good to use Quantum Limitless St1 since it actually has limits removal and the rest of the program could help me to improve my trading overall. But at the same time feel drawn to a program like DRLD or DR multi stage.

1 Like

Oh man that’s terrible. You will bounce back though and whoever did that to you will pay in karma one way or another. I mentioned The5ers because their hypergrowth challenge has no time limit to complete so it’s easier to pass. Many other prop firms make most of their money off of failed challenges. Their max drawdown is also 6% and it’s absolute, not trailing, so you can opt to not withdraw and build a financial cushion. We walk the same path but you are ahead of me. Rooting for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your kind words brother, likewise I’m rooting for you. This is definitely possible with enough patience and after all is something that can be learned and improved upon with experience and practice.

On the other hand just like you said had a slippage of 50 pips with FTMO on a trade that was supposed to be successful but touched my stop loss because of that huge slippage, thing that never happened to me before in any other brokerage so I got angry and didn’t trade for the rest of the week.

1 Like

Today is my second resting day of my second week running this stack. I gotta say recoil has reduced a ton, and been feeling good for the last couple days. In my experience what has helped me the most with that is taking walks, doing exercise and meditating to the point I barely feel it and only at moments.

Based on this will continue with the current stack.

Already can feel the benefits of QL since the other day as I was walking my dog got some strong moments of clarity and silence being at complete ease in the sense of being, I even saw colors brighter and more vivid.

2 Likes

Today after running my stack, QL st1, EB. Caught my self scrolling through FB and suddenly felt disgust for the dumb shit I was looking at and even more towards me for losing time looking at dumb stuff.

On the other note been also considering several things that may be contributing to my inner beliefs that been blocking me from attaining financial success and one of them was that I belief that in order for me to earn money someone else has to lose it. Logically I know this is not the case since in each case one is offering some sort of valuable service or product for which the other person is gladly offering the money but still kinda runs deeply, and comes all the way back from when I was a child and used to deny presents or invitations for ice cream etc… from my parents or other people because felt like they where sacrificing the little that they had for me (which is in a certain way a scarcity mindset and feeling of undeserving)

1 Like

what do you do with that realization ?

1 Like

Only thing that came to mind was re-affirming me that it is Okay to earn money, to earn more than others and that the fact that I feel that way about them is that I really care about people and that said money is better in my hands than in the hands of someone that wouldn’t care. Will probably have to re-affirm this to me several times per day or something along the lines.

2 Likes

I’d skip all the extras and just decide who you wanna be in relation to money and wealth generation/production and all that other jazz with $.

People are better off as a result of paying for your services or buying your product, for example.

I do reiki in my home office and my clients pay me well. Above average for my area. They leave feeling happier, healthier, more energized.

Reaffirm it morning noon and night.

1 Like

Thanks for the advise. I’ve actually used to do a similar affirmation before, from the book Think and Grow Rich but stopped doing it because didn’t saw the utility in doing so but now I’m able to perceive it and will do so.

I’m also going to add an exercise that recently saw in a podcast where one writes for around 15 min non-stop about the problem at hand 3 times per week, to help me self reflect and probably force my self to see things in another perspective

1 Like

Already finished the month with this stack and I’m pretty ok, so after the 5 day washout will switch QL ST1 for ST2.