Furkan's Journal

And this is why people say love bomb is the most alpha title etc,
Could be Sanguine like this

it didn’t feel bad but it was more about my thoughts on something, it was like i forgive them and understand why they’re thinking like that, it kinda sad but okay. Everybody has different lifes, they think what they’re doing right but most of them imposed by media, academia fuck elites

This make me question it again, should i run Khan?
What if it doesn’t natural; confidence, status part.

Lol, is there any olympiakos fan to bet about tonights match for subliminal

This is what i want also too,
I think KB,Khan,LB or Sanguine would be really good
I cannot imagine confidence come through Khan and Love Bomb, I think Sanguine and LB similar some sorta way, LB can achieve Sanguine objectives considered LB has powerful script for self love .though I didn’t see on the sales page that self love emphasizing much.
Because I think self love will bring peace to user, and person will be unperturbed by societies melicois narratives, person will be unfazed, but love bomb may bring hell out of recon

But mine probably will be:
KB, Khan and GLM, has anyone tried this I don’t know
Probably switch glm later but I want to use glm for strengthening my internal frame for a while, I still think glm underrated title, look at this lines:

• Be completely unperturbed by any situation, person or event – you are in control.(similar to Sanguine)(but this probably stoic thing)

• See your presence and status grow as others have no option but to notice the power of your masculinity.

• Embrace ambition and use it to achieve heights you never even thought were possible.

• Dive deep into what it means to have power, strength, ambition, character, discipline, dominance – and more importantly, develop them.

• Embrace your masculine side and heal yourself from any traumas that might be holding you back from expressing your masculinity.

• Transform your inner state to that of pure confidence and power.

• We aren’t talking simple development and refinement of masculine qualities, we are talking about elevating them as high as is possible and then beyond, to the Godlike levels, where your word is law.

• Godlike Masculinity will take you from where you are now and show you what it is to be a god amongst men.

• It will help you shape your inner state into a more masculine one, where you are in complete charge of whatever is to come.

• But, this subliminal isn’t called Masculinity, but Godlike Masculinity, and this isn’t a random company, but Subliminal Club, where we advance human potential. Lol

I should give break to coffee, I don’t if it’s from coffee but probably it affects my urinary system badly. I will avoid like 2 week and observe. It gives me energy I only drink turkish coffe(mix with either things) and it for it was some sorta ritual etc fuck

Be like animal

I saw this and I keep coming back to it here and there : ) This one is also funny

1 Like

Hahah and tonight there is a Fenerbahçe vs Olympiakos game

1 Like

I listened 30s Khan now

This subs wont save me where I am magically
But I need some magic

GK4gjy1XkAAor-8

GK7p-lGXcAIMDCU
GK86w6EXUAAsJ1V
GK3ZXFWWMAEFUFt