[FREE UPGRADE] Main Disc. Thread - The NEW R.I.C.H. (Custom Core Available!)

The original R.I.C.H. was a short script that was just wealth manifestation. The new R.I.C.H. has that exact same manifestation engine, with a ton of more support scripting to help develop and that ability to attract through resonance. Features such as:

This scripting is “internal,” by its very nature. The title is not “giving you” a wealth vision, it is helping you develop your own. The script is not “giving you” opportunity recognition, it’s helping you recognize the opportunities when they arrive.

People get so stuck on the “manifestation” part while forgetting that they need to have the ability to even recognize when the manifestation is occurring. Hence the need for features such as “Opportunity Recognition Enhancement.” How many people have missed out on opportunities – on especially wealth and romance titles – because they didn’t even recognize that a potentially lucrative situation has even occurred?

A major part of New R.I.C.H. is stabilizing the pathways so that manifestations can even occur seamlessly. All of these things are just as equally important as “raw manifestation.” Inner blockages prevents that natural manifestation process to occur in the first place, and that’s what R.I.C.H. addresses.

17 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign ! Following this line, could you talk a bit about the differences between EoG ST1 and RICH?

Like, in terms of how the scripting works and when one would be considered a better approach than the other? Like, what are the main strengths of each one?

1 Like

From qOS:

Summary

Both titles spend real effort on the belief layer underneath wealth. Both work to uncover and release scarcity patterns, inherited money stories, financial trauma and unworthiness. Both include gratitude, multiple income streams, investing, and the value of collaboration and partnerships. If your main issue is “I sabotage money when it arrives” or “I don’t feel I deserve it,” either title will address it.

How R.I.C.H. works, and what it looks like from the outside

R.I.C.H. is a single title built around alignment, and its results tend to show up as changes in what you notice and what finds you. Opportunities you’d have walked past become visible: a casual mention turns into a doorway, a conversation carries an invitation you’d previously have missed. Meaningful coincidences pick up in frequency, with the right person, the right information or the right introduction arriving when you need it. Your sense of timing sharpens, so you act when conditions are ripe rather than forcing things early.

From there it opens concrete pathways: promotions, raises and recognition at work; momentum on a business idea; your creative skills starting to earn; aligned partners, mentors and investors entering your orbit; awareness of income that doesn’t need your constant presence.

It also works on how you’re perceived. People start treating you as successful and trustworthy with resources, not because you’ve argued for it but because you carry yourself from abundance rather than scarcity. The final layer is keeping what you make: sealing the leaks, saying no without guilt, and handling the relationships that shift as your prosperity grows.

Its strengths are breadth of pathways, the manifestation and synchronicity engine, and the full arc from attracting money to preserving it. It’s less tactical by design; the page describes it as transformational at the identity level rather than tools-based.

How EoG Stage 1 works

Stage 1 is the foundational stage of a four-stage, skills-based wealth title. The page calls it an “advanced foundational” stage: it revisits the ground that beginner wealth titles cover, but at a higher level and with more granular attention to what actually blocks people. So it does the same healing and belief work, then adds three things R.I.C.H. treats differently.

First, purpose and joy. Stage 1 helps you discover which industries, careers and pursuits genuinely light you up, so your wealth drive has a vision to point at. That’s the title’s whole philosophy: find the gold within first.

Second, practical financial habits. Budgeting, saving, planning and discipline, taught as acts of empowerment rather than restriction, plus a simple framework for turning goals into a plan.

Third, it’s the doorway to the rest of EoG. Stages 2 through 4 move into customer decoding, marketing, sales, data-driven strategy and scaling. Stage 1 is where you get honest with yourself before you pick up those tools.

Its strengths are self-discovery, grounded money habits, and being the first step of a practical masterclass.

When each is the better approach

Choose R.I.C.H. if you already know what you’re building and the problem is that opportunities, timing or momentum aren’t showing up, or that money arrives and doesn’t stay. It’s also the better choice if you want manifestation to be the engine, if you want the widest set of pathways at once, or if you already run a tactical title and want the alignment layer underneath it.

Choose EoG Stage 1 if you don’t yet know what your wealth is for, if your finances are disorganised at the basic level, or if you’re an entrepreneur or career climber who intends to continue into the later stages for concrete skills. It suits someone who wants healing plus structure rather than healing plus manifestation.

Can they be stacked

Yes, and the R.I.C.H. page recommends pairing it with entrepreneurial titles. That said, R.I.C.H. and Stage 1 double up heavily on the belief layer. If you want both, the stronger pairing is usually R.I.C.H. underneath Stage 2, 3 or 4, where EoG supplies the tactics and R.I.C.H. supplies the alignment.

4 Likes

damn, makes me want to go back EOG1 haha

2 Likes