Best sub for thinking and operating BIGGER?

Hey,

I currently run an 8 figure ecom brand

It’s just me and my right hand man basically as for the last year we’ve had a specific ad strategy that no longer works the same and performance is massively decreasing

The only way out from here, is for me to start thinking BIGGER, hiring the best people in the game and focusing on building something big

However I’d say there is a bit of resistance to it and maybe mindset shifts needed

I wanted to ask- what would you say the best sub is for thinking bigger in business? Increasing standards for yourself, thinking beyond yourself and thinking long term etc.

I’m currently just listening to E.o.G stage 1 and R.I.C.H

Thank you!

2 Likes

well, I don’t know what “non-stop” exactly means, so excuse the assumption, but it makes me want to just start off by reminding you, listening guidelines recommend having alternating on/off days, or as I like to do it, 3 days a week.

I listen Monday, Wednesday, Friday evenings, right after my work days. And then it’s nice and consistent.

Now as for what would help you really scale your business exponentially - move on from EOG Stage 1 and start EOG2.

EOG1 is all about healing the self-image that would stop the other stages from landing as effectively.

EOG2-4 are all about scaling a business, learning marketing/conversion/hiring/optimizing at the highest level.

A lot of people after EOG1 came out, myself included, simply listened to EOG1 and then wondered why income wasn’t growing as fast as we liked. It FEELS so good as a title, for SURE, it feels amazing… but ST1 is all about self worth and it’s the future stages that start working directly on income/marketing/sales/conversions.

1 Like

EOG/RICH

1 Like

Oh yeah sorry I didn’t mean it in terms of no off days hahaha, I just meant I’m repeating it again and again in terms of the 30 day cycle, and not listening to anything else

As per your recommendation - I believe it is not so much about skill as I’ve got all the skillset I need to scale, its moreso the mindset of building something big & long term as opposed to playing it small. But after reading stages 3 & 4 I can definitely see it helping. Thank you for the recommendation!

Did you say for THINKING AND OPERATING BIGGER? A Stark Black Reality! The other one is Crown & Capital.
Those are massive subs. Especially Crown & Capital, that’s going to be remade into a four stager.
Pick one! Don’t go try to stack them.

7 Likes

Crown & Capital sounds up your alley. Best of luck.

2 Likes