I will get to PMs shortly, but it will most likely be tomorrow before I can sit down and look.
Thank you! No worries I just want to make sure the PM doesn’t get missed. It’s for getting that custom that we talked about weeks ago.
Yes, it would. It has scripting to assist with situations like this.
You mean it already handles everything or Synergy: Tale of Dragon would be a good module to add and ST2 will assist it? @SaintSovereign
It’s good in sales for the closing / pitching part and ST2 will assist it.
It won’t work as well as Stage 3, however. I mean, the best way to do this is to put both ST1 and ST2 in a custom so that you get that full spectrum, but I suspect you’ve got some other cores that you’re already set on.
Thank you! And yep I already have RICH and Stark Black so I don’t want make my custom dense or recon heavy. Anyway main focus is maximizing high quality leads that want to buy our offer manifestations so I’m okay with this.
Yes please. Checking if the offer is still available.
@SaintSovereign could you please check PM
Hopefully the custom delivers before Monday so I can test it out next week 
@qOS how much more manifestations in terms of wealth can expect expect with The NEW R.I.C.H compared to OG R.I.C.H? And in terms of career and sales what results can someone expect in there?
@qOS how do I maximize the amount of wealth manifestation results I get from The NEW R.I.C.H and how do I make those results happen faster?
@qOS what kind of new wealth results in terms of career and sales like getting more clients and commissions can someone expect when adding Aura of Wealth in a custom with A Stark Black Reality, The New Ri.C.H and EoG: True Sell Stage 2?
Summary
Start with what the three cores already do to your numbers, because Aura of Wealth only makes sense on top of that.
R.I.C.H. works on the money itself. Its career pathways scripting is aimed at promotions, raises and recognition; its opportunity recognition and synchronicity work is aimed at seeing openings you’d have walked past; its worthiness and calm-prosperity work is aimed at actually holding money once it arrives instead of letting it leak out through guilt, self-sabotage or bad boundaries. Its momentum scripting is built so that one win becomes the foundation for the next. In income terms, that’s more opportunities seen, more of them taken, and more of what you earn kept.
True Sell Stage 2 works on the volume of business. It’s built to produce more qualified conversations per week without adding prospecting hours, higher reply rates on the outreach you already send, fewer warm leads dying between meetings, and referrals generated deliberately from good outcomes. For anyone on commission, that’s the top of the funnel getting wider, which is the most direct lever on income there is.
A Stark Black Reality works on your ceiling. Its innovation and cognitive scripting is aimed at spotting patterns and gaps others miss and turning them into lucrative ideas; its fame and popularity scripting is aimed at your name becoming known, so that opportunities and powerful people start finding you; its dominance and resilience scripting keeps you moving through rejection and pressure. In income terms, that’s bigger rooms, bigger deals, and a reputation that brings business in on its own.
Now Aura of Wealth. It doesn’t add a fourth mechanism. What it adds is a state that runs underneath all three: it shifts your baseline toward confidence, gratitude and openness, so that your presence itself reads as abundant and draws opportunities, connections and success toward you. That matters for income in a specific way, because a great deal of commission is decided before the pitch, by whether the person across from you reads you as someone already doing well or someone who needs the deal.
Here’s where that may show up in the money:
- Higher conversion from the same pipeline. When a prospect relaxes and leans in before you’ve said much, discovery goes deeper and the close comes easier. Same number of conversations, more of them turning into signed business.
- Better margins. Someone who feels abundant doesn’t flinch at their own number or offer a discount nobody asked for. Every price held is commission kept.
- Warmer inbound. Referrals and introductions may start arriving from people you didn’t ask, because you’ve become someone others want to connect to. That’s business that costs no prospecting hours at all.
- Steadier output in flat weeks. The pipeline work True Sell asks of you may come from openness rather than scarcity, so activity doesn’t dip exactly when your income needs it most.
- Larger asks. Gratitude and confidence together make it easier to propose at the full scope the opportunity warrants, which is where Stark’s bigger-room ambitions actually turn into bigger invoices.
Where it earns its place in this particular build is as a counterweight. Stark is intense and dominance-heavy, and R.I.C.H. is largely internal. Aura of Wealth supplies warmth to the outward field, which tends to make the Stark presence inviting to clients rather than only impressive. Impressive gets you noticed; inviting gets you hired.
Some honest caveats:
- Expect the gains to be incremental, not a new category of result. R.I.C.H. already includes wealth magnetism and calm prosperity, so Aura of Wealth reinforces that ground rather than opening fresh ground. The new clients and commissions still come through the True Sell behaviours: the outreach sent, the follow-up logged, the referral asked for.
- No title or module can promise a particular number or timeline. Results depend on your market, your activity and your experience.
Summary
Start with how R.I.C.H. defines manifestation, because it shapes everything else. On the page, manifestation isn’t waiting for money to arrive. It’s aligning your internal state with wealth so that you perceive and act on opportunities that were already there, then building the pathways for abundance to flow through. So the results come from three things working together: the listening, your awareness, and your action. The manual calls this the triad, and it’s explicit that results don’t come from passive listening alone.
Here’s how to get the most out of each part.
Listen correctly, and don’t add more. R.I.C.H. runs on Zero Point Union, and the manual is direct that overexposure will not accelerate your results and may slow them, or bring on fatigue and heavier reconciliation. Start at a 15-second micro-loop, move up a tier only when your rest days are clear, keep the one day on, one day off pattern, and take a washout of at least 5 to 8 days after every 30 listening days. Listeners who progress patiently through the tiers tend to get better results than those who rush to the full loop. Consistency is the accelerator, not volume.
Keep a wealth journal, specifically for synchronicities. This is the first pro-tip on the R.I.C.H. page. Note every meaningful coincidence, unexpected opportunity, useful piece of information, or perfectly timed conversation related to money. Two things happen. It trains your perception to notice more of them, which is how the Synchronicity Acceleration and Opportunity Recognition features do their work, and it makes progress visible on the weeks when nothing seems to be happening. The manual gives a picture of exactly this: an idea on day 7 that’s journaled, a chance conversation on day 14, a coffee on day 21, a business name on day 30, a first sale on day 60. Without the journal, day 20 feels like nothing is happening. With it, you can see the chain.
Act on what comes up, quickly and small. When an idea, a contact, or a nudge to reach out surfaces, take a step on it that week. The Inspired Action Catalyst is built to close the gap between vision and execution, but it needs somewhere to land. Small actions open pathways; the manual describes how each small step gives your subconscious a channel to direct energy through. This is the single biggest lever on speed you control.
Feed the learning. The second pro-tip is to pair your listening with quality wealth education, because the Financial Learning Acceleration feature is built to absorb it faster. Books, courses, mentors, anything that teaches how wealth is actually built. The more input, the more the scripting has to work with.
Practice receiving. When someone offers you a compliment, a gift, an introduction or money, pause and take it fully without deflecting. This trains the Worthy Receiver work in real time, and it matters more than it sounds, because R.I.C.H. is built around the idea that most people have an unconscious ceiling on how much prosperity they can hold. Raising that ceiling is what lets results stay instead of leaking away.
Get clear on what you’re actually building. The Wealth Vision Crystallization feature works best with something specific to aim at. Write down the financial life you genuinely want, not a borrowed number. A coherent signal gives the manifestation scripting something to move toward, and cuts the internal static of wanting money while fearing it.
Set up prosperity anchors. Pick a space or object you associate with the calm, abundant state R.I.C.H. cultivates and return to it deliberately. The nervous system learns the link.
Two optional notes on the stack. R.I.C.H. pairs well with a title that supplies the tactical side, such as an entrepreneurial or sales title, so that the alignment work has a concrete channel. And if you want the fastest route to a settled, receptive state, PEACE is regarded as one of the strongest results boosters in the catalog for goal-focused titles; run it underneath R.I.C.H. rather than as a third goal.
One last honest note: the R.I.C.H. Timing Attunement feature exists precisely because forcing outcomes before their season tends to backfire. Expect the results to come as a chain of small openings that compound, not a single event. The listeners who see the most from this title are the ones who listen consistently, write it down, and act on each opening as it appears.
This was a good question, and a solid helpful answer. Thanks, @Plutus. I’m thinking of posing a similar question related to my own custom.
Everything looked good till I read this. @SaintSovereign i thought R.I.C.H was mostly an external sub?
These are all direct quotes from the descriptive copy of R.I.C.H. (Up in posts 1 and 2 of this very thread.)
With R.I.C.H, you’re tuning yourself to resonate with what already exists. When you align with wealth consciousness, you naturally perceive, move toward and attract opportunities that were always present but previously invisible to your unaligned state. And yes, R.I.C.H. contains manifestation scripting. But the process of manifestation goes far beyond simply thinking about or desiring wealth. Anyone can do that. Not many people can succeed. That’s where R.I.C.H. comes in.
R.I.C.H. is about creating coherent signal: a clear, focused, unwavering internal frequency that allows you to recognize and align with matching opportunities, while attracting and building wealth. When most people think about wealth, their signal is garbled. They want money but fear it. They desire success but feel guilty about it. They pursue prosperity while believing they don’t deserve it. This creates static, interference, mixed messages that prevent clear perception and aligned action.
With R.I.C.H., one truth will remain constant: prosperity becomes accessible to those who’ve learned to align with its frequency.
R.I.C.H. is single-stage focused on manifestation alignment, energetic calibration, nervous system work, and foundational wealth consciousness development—less tactical, more transformational at the identity /frequency level.
The first Objective in the Objectives list
- Align your inner life and energetic field with wealth frequency, attracting money through resonance rather than force
If the full product description feels overwhelming or too much, you can skip down to the Objectives list and see a pinpointed outline of the nature and focus of the entire product.
Highly recommended. (Chef’s kiss)
Anyway, I guess from the above you can see why it is described as ‘internal’. R.I.C.H. is refining CONSCIOUSNESS - the way we perceive and orient to reality.
Changes in consciousness will ALWAYS have external effects and manifestations as well. (Just ask people who have prepared well or prepared badly for job interviews how their interviews went. Or ask people who deeply love and are interested in their partner versus those who despise or are bored by their partners how the time they spend together is going.)
So Externals are the fruits of the Internal tree roots. But the point is that this program is starting from the roots.
I get that. I’m more so wondering why QoS labels it as a internal sub when it’s a external wealth manifestation sub if that makes sense.
Like I feel it should label it as some part of RICH are internal instead of the whole thing which makes no sense and is not true.
That was OG RICH. This a different and more expansive product. If you remember, they said that the new RICH could replace EOG1. Well, EOG1 is 100% internal. As far as I understand it, the new RICH is also packed with manifestation scripting.
My understanding is it has more than OG RICH and it’s upgraded + adds the foundation things to it for the internal side.
It seems that this may in part be a linguistics issue, relating to how you frame the term ‘Internal’.
It’s possible that you may be relating to the term in a way that somewhat contrasts to how Sub Club is using the term.
It’s worth it to consider what you believe will be lost if R.I.C.H. is categorized as an ‘Internal’ program. It seems that your concern is that real-world, concrete, substantive outcomes might be jeopardized?
This is why I, personally, love to go back to the program description. It conveys much more nuance than what can be captured in single-word labels like ‘external’ or ‘internal’.
This is spot-on.
You’ve heard the expression ‘Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day; teach him how to fish and he’ll eat forever’?
Giving a man a fish can be categorized as External.
Teaching him how to fish can be categorized as Internal.
In both cases, the person gets fish.