Foxdie's (first: QLQ + AscensionQ) QL + Primal Seduction + Dragon Reborn

Glad to hear that you learned something from it @FoxDie. It’s comes up to be purged and become something better :slight_smile:

1 Like

QLQ ST2 - Day 18
Primal Seduction Q - Day 14
Dragon Reborn ST1 - Day 14

After a bit of the grudge left over from yesterday’s experience, today I texted a girl I like. She seems nice with me but I still have doubts about myself. Even if there are positive signs, I still believe I can’t deal with her. To make matters worse I think she is texting with someone else and in similar cases I tend to compare myself from others and see myself inferior to the other competitor, because I don’t think I have enough to offer. It’s frustrating.

I have a little bit of insecurity tonight where I don’t feel good enough for a woman.

In my life, now at this moment I feel I can do a lot of things without too many problems, but when it comes to women it is always the most total chaos and I feel helpless.

As soon as I started PS I felt good and had a charge of security and sensuality, while now I feel quite the opposite.

1 Like

This I think is a good sign, it means PS is working and challenging your old beliefs(+DR). With time you will look back at this journal and say “oh damn, I’ve grown” :slight_smile:

1 Like

couldn’t agree more, this is sign of even greater things to come

1 Like

QLQ ST2 - Day 20
Primal Seduction Q - Day 16
Dragon Reborn ST1 - Day 16

Even today I woke up angry and I feel this anger during the day. I also felt a little bit of anger in the past few days after the fight event. This time, however, I have learned that it is better to control myself.

I also made some remarks about my relating to women. I noticed that the only times I was able to do something was when I was comfortable. Everything feels so natural.
What I feel now in the presence of women is a feeling of discomfort. I can’t be natural or sexual. And given too much discomfort, I can’t make any emotional or physical connections. In addition, lately every time I think about women or my ability to relate to them, an incredible anger rises.
I only understand now how much garbage I have inside.

I’ve also noticed how much shit is coming to the surface from my past. The feelings of anger I feel now I remember are the same as I felt when I was in the presence of some people who disrespected me years ago. I was constantly angry and they made me constantly feel inferior or different.

With all this anger in my body, I sometimes can’t concentrate on studying for example.
I feel like I’m Kratos from God of War. Constantly pissed off. :joy:

I hope this period passes because it is really heavy.

2 Likes

Taking more rest days, and/or reducing the number of loops or programs is an option.

I am doing every day:
QL ST2 2 loops.
And alternating
DR ST1 1-2 loops
PS 1-2 loops
And two rest days.

Wha did you suggest to me?

I would do this:

QL 2 loops
PS 1 loop
DR ST1 1 loop

My rationale would be that sexual subliminals seem to be difficult for men to run. I don’t know why, but it just seems to be so. Also I would guess that much of the reconciliation is likely from healing, so I’d cut DR to 1 loop. Personally, I run DR at 1 loop 4 or 5 times a week.

Another idea I would ask you to consider, how much of your anger is about women? If anger with women is a predominating issue, what about waiting on PS until some of anger gets dissipated?

1 Like

Yes, it’s a good idea. I’ll start reducing the loops as you suggest.
Before completely stopping PS I would like to see if reducing it to a loop improves the situation otherwise I will stop it for a while.

This looks like a reasonable plan. I wish you success and please keep posting.

yes absolutely. Thank you!

QLQ ST2 - Rest Day 1
Primal Seduction Q - Rest Day 1
Dragon Reborn ST1 - Rest Day 1

After yesterday that I reduced the loops of DR and PS, the enormous anger in my body dissipated.
Today I was nice and friendly with people, but then tonight I started to feel a great melancholy. I have this huge sadness left inside me like something is broken, and I feel vulnerable.

Hang in there dude! Those rest days I think are where the magic happens.

Could it be possible the feeling vulnerable is feeling relaxed or tired? (I know sometimes it is for me.)

1 Like

What I felt was a feeling of melancholy. Something inside me was making me sad but I don’t know what.
Today it’s a little better. It’s nothing heavy in the end.:slightly_smiling_face:

QLQ ST2 - Rest Day 1
Primal Seduction Q - Rest Day 1
Dragon Reborn ST1 - Rest Day 1

I write some things I noticed today:

• for a couple of days I started to feel a very little spark of self-confidence with women. I can describe it as a little feeling that things might be okay when interacting with a woman.
    This feeling is re-growing in me the desire to write and approach / try with women, a desire that was gone due to too many failures and my negative self-conditioning.

• I notice that I have become or rather returned more silent. I only speak if I have to say something that I really want to say and not to talk nonsense.
    I have always been quiet type and despite this I have managed to attract some women in the past (I never took any romantic / sexual steps with them due to my shyness and fear but my temper somehow attracted them). After joining the PUA community, a mistake that I think I took back is talking nonsense and saying things, even stupid, just to break the silence. I’ve noticed that this trait with some people doesn’t allow me to make a good first impression because I seem a clown, and I understand now that sometimes it’s better to enjoy the silences and make eye contact with a girl, even if they are long.
    Today, in fact, I noticed this thing: two girls arrived and I did not speak at all, but while they were in my presence I began to look at one of them with interest and she said to break the tension of silence the first word, from there I started talking. Silence is sometimes just wonderful.
    But I want to see if this thing I’m experiencing is only temporary or is becoming a habit.

• I think that my negative inner voice that deceives me that I am not enough for a woman or that I am not capable is weakening. I feel more positive when it comes to women or when I think about women. I still have a lot of doubt but it’s better than before. I also need to learn especially in the executive part but I’m seeing some small but good improvements. I hope it continues like this.

• With my university studies I think things are going well. My understanding and ability to grasp concepts not explicitly written in the text have improved and I believe the ability to find patterns has also increased.

I can say that there is still a lot to cover, especially in the social and relationship fields. I still feel a little uncomfortable trying to approach or seduce face to face and I wish I had a little more inner drive and lack of fear. On the contrary I would like excitement and self-confidence when it comes to talking and hitting on a woman.

Good insight!

I was hoping something like this would happen…:+1:

1 Like

QLQ ST2 - Day 26
Primal Seduction Q - Day 22
Dragon Reborn ST1 - Day 22

I notice more and more that DR ST1 is trying to erase negative influences from my life. I don’t mean people specifically, but all the shit that social media try to throw at you.

Today I texted a girl on instagram but she completely ignored me. I felt sad and then angry and that motivated me to do something. I asked a dear friend of mine for help with a severe criticism of how I can improve myself. Then I started to improve my social profile and followed many girls to understand from the percentage of follow back how interesting my profile is to them.

I don’t have much time to go out these days so in the free time I want to try approaches on socials. Some girls followed me back and I intend to text some of them.

Now I have to study for exams. As soon as there is a chance I’ll test my skills on the field.

1 Like

WOW! Bold. Wise. And much better than anger…:+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

QLQ ST2 - Day 29
Primal Seduction Q - Day 25
Dragon Reborn ST1 - Day 25

This is the second day I finish listening to my stack before sleep, and also the second day I wake up feeling awful. I therefore believe that the two things are connected.

Today I feel bad. In a bad mood, listless and negative.
Maybe it’s best not to listen to subs before bed anymore. When I listened to them exclusively during the day I didn’t feel like that.

You may have just identified something that would be important for your personal listening style.