Foxdie's (first: QLQ + AscensionQ) QL + Primal Seduction + Dragon Reborn

Yes you are right, and night time before sleep for me is not so good.

QLQ ST2 - Rest Day 1
Primal Seduction Q - Rest Day 1
Dragon Reborn ST1 - Rest Day 1

Last night I started having some wishes. I don’t know if these desires are the target of one of the subs I’m listening to but what follows is what started to whirl in my brain.

What I started to want is social status. To be known, to have the respect of others.
I started feeling anger again (not in the same intensity as before) when it comes to the world of relationships.

What I can confidently say is that I have this desire, driven by this subtle anger / irritation, to ascend.

I want to become the observed no longer the observer.

Very nice bro, I’ll will be also handling relationship next year, here’s to you become more than the obversed and surpassing your limits

1 Like

I noticed this too when I started running PS and Stark because before I just didn’t care.

Welcome to life dude!

1 Like

It reassures me that someone has similar results to mine

QLQ ST3 - Day 3
Primal Seduction Q - Day 29
Dragon Reborn ST1 - Day 29

I started QL ST3 and for now nothing to comment. This stage excites me a lot because I want to experience what it means to have extreme motivation and the flow state.

On regard of PS, on the other hand, is making me more selective with the people I have to spend my time with and especially with the girls I want to choose. I am starting to despise many girls that before but even now I found attractive but have behaviors and attitudes that annoy me. I’m filtering more and more among girls in a nutshell, looking for only the high quality ones (and high quality is not strictly related to the aesthetic).
I love this “selector” mentality that is giving me PS, which I believe is due from Primal’s side, because so unconsciously I establish with the person that it is me who chooses, that I am the prize and that it is up to the girl to prove to me that she is right for me and that has to chase me.

I also started to despise the company of some people too who bring me back and negative emotions. I only want to keep the people who make me feel good and who I am comfortable with (I think it is DR’s doing?).

What are you wanting and how will you know she’s exhibiting it?

If you say you want a girl with a sense of humor, how will you know she has a sense of humor?
She laughs at your jokes?
She makes jokes that make you laugh?
She only watching movies that are comedies?
Think, and get specific.

This is a legitimate question.

First of all, I don’t like superficial girls who only think about the outward appearance and have nothing inside to offer or girls who do stupid reasoning or who play psychological games or manipulations. I consider these women to be quite toxic and of low quality and I have the misfortune to know some of them.

High quality girls for me are those who are the opposite of the one described above, or rather, they are girls who do not have the characteristics described above.
I will not be making a specific list of positive qualities because there is too much variety of girls but just to name one I can write what you have already mentioned, humor, which is a great quality in a woman and does not necessarily mean that she can laugh at your jokes.

1 Like

Is it normal to have the feeling that everything is going to go for the best and can subs give you this feeling? Because this is what I am feeling now, a feeling of well-being towards the future and my goals.

Yes, and it is also possible to feel other things too. I’ve been feeling a bit of a headache lately… for about 9 days.:grin:

I’m glad you are feeling good and I hope it continues.

2 Likes

Thanks! I hope positive things for you too :slightly_smiling_face:

QLQ ST3 - Day 3
Primal Seduction Q - Day 29
Dragon Reborn ST1 - Day 29

Since I started listening to QL ST3 I have no more desire to go out despite having a fiery desire for women. I don’t even know whether to blame this on ST3 because I don’t know if it’s directly connected.

At the start of the 31 days of DR ST1 I was thinking of switching to ST2.
I have to say that DR has done a good job so far. Many of the negative thoughts about myself have vanished.

Now that sounds like :dragon: reborn to me!

1 Like

Although I’m tempted to put this into a translation program, I want to make sure I’m understanding what you are saying. If you would put it in English I could comment and perhaps answer your questions.

1 Like

QLQ ST3 - Day 5
Primal Seduction Q - Day 31
Dragon Reborn ST1 - Day 31

Today will be the 31st day of DR ST1, from Monday I intend to switch to ST2.

This morning I woke up with a sense of melancholy and I think I know why. I haven’t been going out to study lately, and I’m not doing any action in alignment with PS.
What are the best actions to do while listening to PS? Talk to girls? Texting girls on social media? Etc…?

I was lost in thought and didn’t write it in English. :joy: My bad.

I don’t know if there is a best. All of these should help because you’re creating pathways of manifestations. These are all ways that PS and you can work the magic!

1 Like

That is great to know!
As soon as I have some time to go out I will get to work!
This thing about the manifestation and creating paths for the manifestation always excites me.

Look back on your journal and read how far you’ve come.

I’d encourage you to take things a bit slow. Maybe go out at talk to 3 girls one day and journal either here or in private how you felt. Notice if any reconciliation comes up. Notice how you handle any thing they do that you don’t like. Things like that.

Then maybe another day talk to 4 girls. You get the idea…

1 Like

Yes I got it. Thanks for the suggestions. :smiley: