Foundations for a healing oriented Q sub

This would be an interesting mix… maybe even major subliminal potential…

3 Likes

I am figuring the following would be very good with the major program modules I listed in the first post.

Ares
Blue Skies
Februus
I Am
New Beginnings
Rebirth

3 Likes

@dorfmeister - nice module stack there. Am not building a custom healing sub but planning to run the Khan ST1, Emperor Fitness ST1 and Ecstacy of Gold ST1 for a few days until I get myself a custom sub.

2 Likes

That sounds like a great stack, Raphael. Do you perform healing practices and prayers to the Archangel Raphael, as he is the archangel most connected to healing?

I plan to play around with my healing stack ideas for a while before putting in the order for my custom Q sub. I feel like Khan ST1, Quantum Limitless ST1 and Emperor Fitness ST1 make a great base for a “Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body” healing subliminal.

1 Like

@dorfmeister - regarding the Archangel, I very much do pray to him. As a catholic, Raphael was my confirmation name too. Interestingly, I chose him cause of his guidance in the book of Tobit and found Raph to be a very helpful personality.

Later, I went through so many health issues, after which I went even more strong with my relationship with this Angel. Often talking to him and feeling his comforting presence even though I would call myself just an agnostic/spiritual. Sometimes even meditating by imagining my thoughts going into an emerald-green light.

So yes, you are right. This is why my user name is Raphael.

PS: Raphael was also my favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle :grin:

2 Likes

It’s a very exciting idea. I’ll enjoy seeing how it evolves.

After reading the initial description, I was imagining such a program being the foundation for a healing journey in which the person organizes a range of therapeutic and transformative experiences. Everything from spa, massage to nutritional consultation, hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and so on. All while continuing daily exposure to the subliminal. A really exciting idea.

I guess as a tangent from that, this idea also seems very cool to me: Curating complementary real-world activities and experiences to work together with and to optimize the effects of various subliminal programs.

Almost the way that themed tours and activity trips currently exist in the world. Eco-tourism, medical tourism, wildlife tourism.

Imagine if there were bookable experience packages that could be purchased that were dedicated to different aspects of personal development.

The Alchemist package
The Khan package
The Ecstasy of Gold package.

With activities, talks, trips, and so on, all organized around the chosen focus.

2 Likes

I am finding your ideas intriguing Malkuth.

I have decided to really be pretty slow and careful in formulating what will go into this custom sub. I am set on the three main programs, but it seems there are a lot of different directions one could move towards in deciding which other modules to include.

The following healing modules seem like definite inclusions too.

Ares
Blue Skies
Februus
I Am
New Beginnings
Rebirth

I also think the following results enhancement modules will definitely be in.

Deus
Mosaic

That leaves nine slots if I fill with the maximum of 20 subs.

2 Likes

For emotional/mental/spiritual healing, I came up with:

Cores: (3)
Khan St 1
Regeneration
Alchemist St 1

Mods: (8)

1. Rebirth
  2. New Beginnings
  3. Blue Skies / Energetic Development XI
  4. Unlimiter
  5. FEBRUUS
  6. ARES
  7. Inner Voice
  8. Information Releaser

Results Enhancers: (9)

1. Yggdrasil
  2. The Merger of Worlds
  3. Tyrant
  4. Omnidimensional
  5. Overdrive
  6. DEUS
  7. Pragya
  8. Jupiter / The Architect
  9. Divine Will
2 Likes

Wondering If I could get away with putting 4 major cores into this.

Khan ST1
Quantum Limitless ST1
Emperor Fitness ST1
Ecstacy of Gold ST1

Ares
Blue Skies
Februus
I Am
New Beginnings
Rebirth
Limit Destroyer

Deus
Mosaic

Lion 4
Rogue
Total Nonchalance
Power Unleashed

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator

Serum X

1 Like

Can I get away with putting 4 ST1 cores into a Q custom?

Is it better to max out at 20 modules or aim to keep the build as lean as possible?

How tightly focused do the modules need to be in relation to the main cores?

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

I wonder about three ST1 cores + Regeneration.

Khan ST1
Emperor Fitness ST1
Quantum Limitless ST1
Regeneration.

What I’d like is the ultimate healing Q custom to basically run indefinitely, likely alongside Stark and then the name embedded stark once it gets released.

8m

Having a tough time working out which cores would be best for my goals, which are basically to feel more comfortable and relaxed in my own skin. I think I have a nice set of modules I’d like to work with, but trying to determine the main core is more difficult.

Configurations I am considering:

Khan ST1 + Regeneration

Khan ST1 + Primal Seduction

Primal Seduction + Regeneration

Khan ST1 + Quantum Limitless ST1 + Emperor Fitness ST1

Khan ST1 + Primal Seduction + Regeneration

What I have right now. I still have one slot open for something useful.

I see Primal Seduction as a healing title, as well as a kind of fundamental title for me.

Khan ST1
Regeneration
Primal Seduction

Deus
Mosaic

Ares
Blue Skies
Februus
I Am
New Beginnings
Stress Displacement
Negativity Displacement
Attachment Destroyer

Dominion
Lion 4
Rogue
Total Nonchalance
Power Unleashed
Productivity Unleashed

Phoenix Down

Did a search in the Q store and did not find a module with that name.

Search the forum.

Is Phoenix down in Q Store?

Right. I saw that, so it is unlikely it will be available to use in a Q custom subliminal.

Was it originally released with a supercharger?

So how about explaining what you like so much about this particular title?

It will help with clearing.