Is Phoenix down in Q Store?

@SaintSovereign This would be great to combine with regeneration.

Unfortunately, it is not. We would have to recreate it. I’ll let Fire know.

2 Likes

What does phoenix do?

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate it.

It instructs your mind to make you aware of subconscious trauma and bring it to the conscious mind, so you can help consciously clear it.

4 Likes

Maybe one day you guys could make a module for creativity like the stacking module creativity unleashed

How does Phoenis differ from Information Releaser?

By using the Information Releaser you will release all repressed information you have in your subconscious mind, while also becoming fully aware of all information that is important for your self-development.

It instructs your mind to make you aware of subconscious trauma and bring it to the conscious mind, so you can help consciously clear it.

That sounds a lot like what Information Releaser does, based on it’s description which I posted above.

Is all trauma repressed?

not completely (in my opinion).

a good analogy is a tree.

Every tree has roots. Just by virtue of existing as a tree, there is a portion of it that is underground. Many trees also have trunks and branches that stretch above ground.

Some trees have been completely buried and only the roots remain.

Traumas can extend in obvious ways into our conscious lives, but they always have roots that extend deeper into our minds/hearts. Some traumas are completely buried and we may not have much conscious awareness of them.

But remember what the word trauma means. It’s damage received after a concussive impact. The bumps and scrapes of life leave their marks and their memories. It’s natural. We may choose to work through it or not.

1 Like

I asked the question as an observation which would lead to the answer you are seeking. @Malkuth I agree with your reasoning. Phoenix down and information releaser are similar but work on different levels. Each has a different focus. Not everything is repressed.

Certainly not, but what is the difference between repressed trauma, and trauma that the subconscious is not aware of?

Phoenix down: It instructs your mind to make you aware of subconscious trauma and bring it to the conscious mind, so you can help consciously clear it.

Information releaser: By using the Information Releaser you will release all repressed information you have in your subconscious mind, while also becoming fully aware of all information that is important for your self-development.

It looks like difference in the awareness. Also, not all trauma is repressed. So that looks like the difference.

Either way, I am going to include both for my custom healing sub.

1 Like

How did you even know about Phoenix, considering it’s not in the Q store?

Reading everything on this forum. I’ve learned many things from everyone here on the forum. Thank you everyone.

2 Likes